What's new

Two PTI member killed and a few seriously injured

FqwPhcwXsAMGL7b

FqwPiK4WIAApDxW

vigo wali sarkar...

Last edited:
AMAZING .....
Punjab Police has registered FIR of the murder of Ali Bilal against Imran Khan and other PTI leaders, under section 302.

FqwSM45XgAELK1q

Khadim Rizvi ki chatne wale aur sharyat ke thakaydaar banne wale khud belgium main baithay hain, Western democracy ke maze ura rahe hain, aur apne mulk main psycho labbaiki flavor shairat chate hain.
Tum sab aik number ke munafiq ho, apne baap junior dalle ki tarah jo ab mutmaein beghairat ho

btw sarai labbaiki ulte bhi latak jayein to kabhi bhi tum logon pr koi thookay ga bhai nahi. Aur establishment 1 lakh PTI walon ko halaq krde phir bhi 2/3rds majority leni hai PTI ne. Rote raho chabi ke khilonay
Haha so much vulgarity , typicall of your dunyadar lanti islamic touch kind . 2/3. Chorh 1/ 3 bi nahi mile gi . Go cry in some corner potti baby!

Haha so much vulgarity , typicall of your dunyadar lanti islamic touch kind . 2/3. Chorh 1/ 3 bi nahi mile gi . Go cry in some corner potti baby!
you know the will of the people or control the elections?

Such shameful act ... A guy has been killed and u r ask legal position ... U sick

I condemn the violence clearly. I admire the person who stood up for his beliefs and paid the ultimate sacrifice for them. The legal position and the question I asked is important and will need to be determined if those guilty of crimes here are to be prosecuted. Your negative rating here is totally unjustified, just like the one you gave me previously. Your personal vendetta against me is unworthy of your title, so I will continue to ignore them.

A very sick way to look at this . Pretty sure when likes of Asad regime drop bombs on funerals, they also have laws to cover them as per Syrian constitution.

Please see the above.

you know the will of the people or control the elections?
Will of the ppl is not couple of pro imran news channal or ppl in foreign nations who are typical jahils without any morality or ideology but genuine folks on the street and their opinion and clearly ppl on street are supporters of tlp , you just have to look at the shutterdown protest of tlp and how many businesses were showing their solidarity with tlp.

We all know that in pakistan election have always been controlled but only against religouse parties because they are the real threat to sharabis ,zaanis ,ayyaash ,badkar and currupt politicians and that include also pti and its leadership.

Will of the ppl is not couple of pro imran news channal or ppl in foreign nations who are typical jahils without any morality or ideology but genuine folks on the street and their opinion and clearly ppl on street are supporters of tlp , you just have to look at the shutterdown protest of tlp and how many businesses were showing their solidarity with tlp.

We all know that in pakistan election have always been controlled but only against religouse parties because they are the real threat to sharabis ,zaanis ,ayyaash ,badkar and currupt politicians and that include also pti and its leadership.
TLP is a B team of the establishment.

And religious parties have insignificant support within Pakistan’s political landscape for good reason.

yaar GeoTV dekha bhoot time ho gaya .. Geo or jhoot goes togather. Once this Jang group was biggest enemy of Nawaz and PMLN govt put a ban on this paper in 80s, if not wrong.
@Sugarcane
In the video, he and other prisoners are saying that we got arrested at Zaman Park.

don't worry bro, you are one of my favorite poster here, and thats despite me not agreeing with 80% of what you have to say
I respect you for saying unpopular things and standing by em despite the opposition from most of the forum members
There is a difference between being contrarian and being beghairat. Case in point, the coconut.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom