What's new

Two PTI member killed and a few seriously injured

No PTI supporter should go out on protest unless they are ready to shed blood because military has complete control over our judiciary now, they can bend the law at their will, constitution means nothing and they can basically deem anything illegal at their will if they do not like it. There is no hope for this country by being peaceful and playing the politics as if it is democratic because its downright a dictatorship at the moment. Imran Khan is delusional if he thinks he can fight like this because he will eventually be killed or exiled.

According to certain members only overseas Pakistani member are creating "ruckus" against PDM/army.

Who are these people that are protesting and giving their lives against PDM/army barbarity? Expats?

I am in awe of people like you. You guys love what establishment does in Pakistan but enjoy the freedom provided by countries you reside in.
This guy is a farce. Don't even waste your time.

The Punjab govt imposed section 144 for 7 days because halat kharab hain and they have intel and whatnot and because of PSL, but today it got rescinded because ab PSL khatam ho gayi aur halat bhi theek ho gaye.

lolll yeah Pakistani han ?

Fqyp9aSWAAMRHvh

Major Adil Raja keeps talking about “silent warriors” who will come forward to save the country. No sign of them as yet. Reminds me of this sher, “Mit jaegi makhlooq to insaf Karo gay?”

Major Adil Raja keeps talking about “silent warriors” who will come forward to save the country. No sign of them as yet.

I think these silent warriors are still completing their training with laal topi brigade led by General Zaid Hamid. :D

I condemn the violence clearly. I admire the person who stood up for his beliefs and paid the ultimate sacrifice for them. The legal position and the question I asked is important and will need to be determined if those guilty of crimes here are to be prosecuted. Your negative rating here is totally unjustified, just like the one you gave me previously. Your personal vendetta against me is unworthy of your title, so I will continue to ignore them.

Please see the above.
No u didnt ... U infact asked isnt it 144 ? So if someone violates 144 so u would kill him? Beat him or destroy his vehicle ... What the hell ?

So if someone violates 144 so u would kill him?

That association is simply incorrect.

The real question here is whether Sec 144 was declared by competent authority or not, and whether it was in force properly or not, at the the time the apprehension and death happened. Those fundamental questions will be crucial in prosecution of the crime. Just look at how they are desperately trying to cover up these questions by saying it is withdrawn, or it was applicable only for one day. Think calmly about that and consider withdrawing your unfair negative ratings, both of them.

Last edited:
I think these silent warriors are still completing their training with laal topi brigade led by General Zaid Hamid. :D

I used to like Zaid Hamid, but unfortunately he's on ISI's payroll. He's been condemning PTI and Imran Khan and glorifying the military.

I used to like Zaid Hamid, but unfortunately he's on ISI's payroll. He's been condemning PTI and Imran Khan and glorifying the military.

He has received a software update.

That Zaid guy has been fooling this Nation for many years now. He has lost all his respect which he gained by fooling people now in the end he will be remembered as a disgrace, a Propagandist, a sellout traitor like his masters.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom