What's new

Two PTI member killed and a few seriously injured

That association is simply incorrect.

The real question here is whether Sec 144 was declared by competent authority or not, and whether it was in force properly or not, at the the time the apprehension and death happened. Those fundamental questions will be crucial in prosecution of the crime. Just look at how they are desperately trying to cover up these questions by saying it is withdrawn, or it was applicable only for one day. Think calmly about that and consider withdrawing your unfair negative ratings, both of them.
Section 144 implemented or not ... It doesnt matter. Section 144 do not allow to torture anyone. Torture any person is illegal.

Section 144 do not allow to torture anyone. Torture any person is illegal.

I agree on both counts.

The post-mortem report is the first step. I note the injuries and their patterns and consequences and understand the implications clearly. The next step must be to tie those injuries to the person or persons causing them. The next step is to determine that those injuries were caused by malfeasance (this is where imposition of Sec 144 is important). The last step will be to trace the chain of command responsible for all of the previous.

Thandey thandey.

(Remember how Gen Zia got to Bhutto for ordering the killing of a political opponent.)

I agree on both counts.

The post-mortem report is the first step. I note the injuries and their patterns and consequences and understand the implications clearly. The next step must be to tie those injuries to the person or persons causing them. The next step is to determine that those injuries were caused by malfeasance (this is where imposition of Sec 144 is important). The last step will be to trace the chain of command responsible for all of the previous.

Thandey thandey.

(Remember how Gen Zia got to Bhutto for ordering the killing of a political opponent.)
If u r right then right ... Your first post on which u receive negative rating was highly insensitive ... U should delete it ... Second post as well ...

If u r right then right ... Your first post on which u receive negative rating was highly insensitive ... U should delete it ... Second post as well ...

If I delete them you cannot withdraw the ratings. Please withdraw them and I will delete them.

I may be blunt but I know I am right. :D

If I delete them you cannot withdraw the ratings. Please withdraw them and I will delete them.

Done, my friend that wasnt blunt ... Someone is murder and zill.e.shah was a special person with mind of a small kid so we should empathise ... Anyways your post seems like u are blaming zille shah and imran khan for the loss ... So please remove it ... Seems highly inappropriate

Wow. What a disgraceful moment. I will print this and put it on my wall.

Done, my friend that wasnt blunt ... Someone is murder and zill.e.shah was a special person with mind of a small kid so we should empathise ... Anyways your post seems like u are blaming zille shah and imran khan for the loss ... So please remove it ... Seems highly inappropriate

I cannot delete it since the time limit has expired, but I did report it for deletion as follows:

"Please delete this post as agreed with @The Accountant . Thanks. I would delete it myself but the Edit time window has expired unfortunately."

I hope it can be done as soon as possible.

I cannot delete it since the time limit has expired, but I did report it for deletion as follows:

"Please delete this post as agreed with @The Accountant . Thanks. I would delete it myself but the Edit time window has expired unfortunately."

I hope it can be done as soon as possible.

Would you like some tea with it?

... Someone is murder and zill.e.shah was a special person with mind of a small kid so we should empathise ...

Moving along on topic:

Murder is murder, and must be prosecuted. The best way show empathy in my book is not to let his death go unpunished.

However, it must be done calmly and professionally. Hot-headed emotions will only create loopholes for the criminals to exploit.

Moving along on topic:

Murder is murder, and must be prosecuted. The best way show empathy in my book is not to let his death go unpunished.

However, it must be done calmly and professionally. Hot-headed emotions will only create loopholes for the criminals to exploit.
MashAllah, a lot of patience you have.

Pray tell, what is the possibility that we will ever be able to tell who tortured him, malfeasance, etc?

When a simple FIR cannot be filed?

You can wait for the evidence as you like. You can keep waiting- I know whatever evidence could be produced is likely being quashed as you wait.

Moving along on topic:

It must be done calmly and professionally. What is this guy...

There has literally been a killing spree ever since the regime change occured. People have been shot at. Supporters of a political party got killed and harassed. Not a day goes by where the imported government threatens the lives of certain peoples. Elections are illegally delayed. Anyone who speaks up is put in jail and tortured. Now disabled people are also targeted.

We should remain calm and professional... This must be a joke. As if justice is going to be delivered.

Last edited:

Look at my ratings, wear them with pride. Stand up for what you believe in, maybe it will be lonely but you will respect yourself and so will others.

Each one of my rating and warning was earned for my Uighur brothers, I wish there were more. I started getting warnings instead of ratings and banned for months 😂

BB7F168A-2C48-4605-A5D1-4E80DEAE1B24.jpeg

You didn’t say anything wrong. You questioned and used your brain instead of joining the mob mentality and the mob turned on you. Then you coward’Ed out and asked to be brought back in with the mob.

Kinda ironic that armchair warriors want others to start revolutions when they care so much about virtual crap means nothing

Pray tell, what is the possibility that we will ever be able to tell who tortured him, malfeasance, etc?

Pretty good chances, actually, as long as the people care enough to vote back IK with a good majority. It is up to the people now to make it happen, without anarchy. Anarchy will not help anything.

You questioned and used your brain instead of joining the mob mentality and the mob turned on you.

That is nothing new, and has been happening for over a decade. :D

Anyway, on topic: please see the above.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom