What's new

Two PTI member killed and a few seriously injured

Pretty good chances, actually, as long as the people care enough to vote back IK with a good majority. It is up to the people now to make it happen, without anarchy. Anarchy will not help anything.

That is nothing new, and has been happening for over a decade. :D

Anyway, on topic: please see the above.
6 months is more than enough time for every piece of evidence to be quashed and incinerated.

Look at my ratings, wear them with pride. Stand up for what you believe in, maybe it will be lonely but you will respect yourself and so will others.

Each one of my rating and warning was earned for my Uighur brothers, I wish there were more. I started getting warnings instead of ratings and banned for months 😂

View attachment 919512

You didn’t say anything wrong. You questioned and used your brain instead of joining the mob mentality and the mob turned on you. Then you coward’Ed out and asked to be brought back in with the mob.

Kinda ironic that armchair warriors want others to start revolutions when they care so much about virtual crap means nothing
Dude with all due respect, you made a point that having demonstrations was against Islam. But you have no defense to explain how and what Hussain (RA) was doing.

You see this is the problem with you lot. You have fragile egos and even more fragile arguments. One pebble and the whole edifice of reasoning shatters into little pieces.

So you pretend it did not happen. Well, too bad. Btw, the scholar you quoted, Sheikh Asim is a good guy. But we are not a republic in the sense that he envisions. Read the objectives resolution. Sovereignty belongs to Allah and is entrusted to humans who have formed a republic. In that republic, we have every right to demonstrate and voice our opinions and this does not go against the law of the land.

Last edited:
Look at my ratings, wear them with pride. Stand up for what you believe in, maybe it will be lonely but you will respect yourself and so will others.

Each one of my rating and warning was earned for my Uighur brothers, I wish there were more. I started getting warnings instead of ratings and banned for months 😂

View attachment 919512

You didn’t say anything wrong. You questioned and used your brain instead of joining the mob mentality and the mob turned on you. Then you coward’Ed out and asked to be brought back in with the mob.

Kinda ironic that armchair warriors want others to start revolutions when they care so much about virtual crap means nothing

The Uyghur champion who doesn't care about his own dead. He goes around pleading others to condemn China. Yet he hesitates to condemn the killers of a disabled man. You must indeed feel so proud of yourself.

Rather I felt disgusted that Nauzbillah

A zani who lies everyday on TV who his opponents accuse of being homosexual whose own party workers claim were sexually harassed whose ex-wife wrote a book detailing his sexual escapades and drug addiction is compared with….

The disgust was too much. Protest, Believe whatever you want, even do Jihad of Imran Khan and struggle for his vision of azadi for all I care, we will go to our own graves.

He reminds us about entering our own grave yet points fingers at the deeds of another person. He calls other people zani yet preaches us to believe in whatever we want to believe. Your hypocrisy is mindnumbing. Every word that leaves your ugly mouth reeks with absolute nastiness. You are a dishonest hypocrite and you know it.

Last edited:
Rather I felt disgusted that Nauzbillah

A zani who lies everyday on TV who his opponents accuse of being homosexual whose own party workers claim were sexually harassed whose ex-wife wrote a book detailing his sexual escapades and drug addiction is compared with….

The disgust was too much. Protest, Believe whatever you want, even do Jihad of Imran Khan and struggle for his vision of azadi for all I care, we will go to our own graves.
You are deflecting. Instead of addressing the argument. You claimed that having a protest is against Islam. How do you justify what Hussain RA did?

Now don’t change the topic again. Also kindly don’t invoke a feeling of disgust. That’s not an argument.

Major Adil Raja keeps talking about “silent warriors” who will come forward to save the country. No sign of them as yet. Reminds me of this sher, “Mit jaegi makhlooq to insaf Karo gay?”

Bro “silent warriors” was Hamid Gul talk from back in the day that somehow made everyone believe there’s multiple secret Batmen in GHQ holding the country on a string 😂

It’s just cope

I can’t make it out in the report, but according to some, the report says he was beaten 37 times on the head. :mad:

Many gave some, and Some Gave All for the cause of liberty

it happens to ADHD child... when their brain is stuck to something, they cannot come out of it..

like he couldn't come out of a character in his entire life, which he liked at some stage in his life.

so once he started, 'IK zindabad', he couldn't stop.. and got hammered in return..

If the family of the people killed went out to get revenge, would the state still call them terrorists?

According to Islam, if an accuser can't provide 4 witnesses who have seen the act with their very eyes, they are liable to get lashes.

He reminds us about entering our own grave yet points fingers at the deeds of another person. He calls other people zani yet preaches us to believe in whatever we want to believe. Your hypocrisy is mindnumbing. Every word that leaves your ugly mouth reeks with absolute nastiness. You are a dishonest hypocrite and you know it.
That's why I say that we have too many hypocrites. The guys who are preaching to not protest were swearing at the government when ik was the PM. I have met so many such people in my life, specially those who claim to be the strict followers of deen, to be hypocrites of the highest order.

Don't take such people seriously.

Last edited:
6 months is more than enough time for every piece of evidence to be quashed and incinerated.

It depends on the investigating agency and how motivated they are by the competent authority. Getting IK that authority by the support of the people and ensuring that criminals are brought to justice can make this happen.

You can't reason with those who are either dumb, or worse, deliberately dishonest, and supporters of worst kind of people like this fella here. Honestly, I realised that with the likes of them, we are beyond words. Only a beating will fix their condition.

it happens to ADHD child... when their brain is stuck to something, they cannot come out of it..

like he couldn't come out of a character in his entire life, which he liked at some stage in his life.

so once he started, 'IK zindabad', he couldn't stop.. and got hammered in return..
More likely he was autistic rather than having ADHD.

More likely he was autistic rather than having ADHD.

Regardless of the type of his handicap, it is absolutely clear that his death was not due to natural causes, and therefore must be investigated and prosecuted.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom