What's new

Two PTI member killed and a few seriously injured

don't worry bro, you are one of my favorite poster here, and thats despite me not agreeing with 80% of what you have to say
I respect you for saying unpopular things and standing by em despite the opposition from most of the forum members

Thank you ❤️

My opinions aren’t unpopular. This forum is an echo chamber so it may appear unpopular.

Goshh! This is cheap statement to make. Didn't expected this from you.

So you blame PTI instead blaming the real murderers who beaten them to death in police custody. I mean did you ever introspect ? Whatever the political affiliation maybe. One must not lose sense of right & wrong.

See these pictures againView attachment 919390
This is kind of like blaming Husain and not blaming Yazeed and his army for Kerbala.

Islam is about following the rules of the system in place. In our democracy, giving jalsas, demos, marches is all a-okay.

Look at beautifull way of our Lord . Jo kal tak khud tlp pe shelling aur goliyan chala rahay the , aj khud cheekho pukar aur faryadein kar rahay hay.

jEsa karo ge wese bharo ge .

Allama Khadim rizvi said ; Oh God see these zalims and make them and their future generation cry and its happening alhamdulillah.
Khadim Rizvi ki chatne wale aur sharyat ke thakaydaar banne wale khud belgium main baithay hain, Western democracy ke maze ura rahe hain, aur apne mulk main psycho labbaiki flavor shairat chate hain.
Tum sab aik number ke munafiq ho, apne baap junior dalle ki tarah jo ab mutmaein beghairat ho ke ghar baitha hoa jab Showbaz bhikari France se bheek mangta phir rha hai

btw sarai labbaiki ulte bhi latak jayein to kabhi bhi tum logon pr koi thookay ga bhai nahi. Aur establishment 1 lakh PTI walon ko halaq krde phir bhi 2/3rds majority leni hai PTI ne. Rote raho chabi ke khilonay

People will keep dying and their future generations will keep suffering, no offense but Pakistani nation (including me) got no balls, we can only lynch someone over blasphemy or pledge to fight America/Israel/Dajjal/Aliens/Thanos all combined, but for justice, their future, their rights, no one will do anything.

He was wearing a shirt with a picture of Imran Khan and the Words “Absolutely Not”.

To honor this young man, and the struggle for democracy and rule of law, I hope people just walk around wearing shirts that say absolutely not in bold letters, in Urdu on the front and English on the back, in a form of mass silent protest.

Last edited:
Freedom is always won after sacrifices.

The Abusers always use the force

Freedom is always won with sacrifices an abuser will abuse until he boards the flight to make run for it out of country

The Shaheed (PTI worker, citizen of Pakistan), gave his life because he believed in something a vision of freedom

• The abusers were the Police Force,
  • Drunk and blinded, empowered by the Abusers in Government
  • Police Force acts tough when it is 1 vs 25

Aek Bilal (Unarmed) vs 25-40 Gulu Butt Police force

1 Citizen vs 40 police thugs

The Hijra who called the police force against citizen of Pakistan

Last edited:
Khadim Rizvi ki chatne wale aur sharyat ke thakaydaar banne wale khud belgium main baithay hain, Western democracy ke maze ura rahe hain, aur apne mulk main psycho labbaiki flavor shairat chate hain.
Tum sab aik number ke munafiq ho, apne baap junior dalle ki tarah jo ab mutmaein beghairat ho ke ghar baitha hoa jab Showbaz bhikari France se bheek mangta phir rha hai

btw sarai labbaiki ulte bhi latak jayein to kabhi bhi tum logon pr koi thookay ga bhai nahi. Aur establishment 1 lakh PTI walon ko halaq krde phir bhi 2/3rds majority leni hai PTI ne. Rote raho chabi ke khilonay
mujhay to yeh samjh nahi aata, kay KR ki zuban kis tarha say eik aalim ki ho sakti hai. yeh RasulAllah (SAW) kay warisoon may say hay. aur us kay followers ko nazar nahi aata. bachpan main ammi gali daynay walay larkay say khelna band kar daytee theen. or yeh log is type kay banday say deen seekhthay hain. Allahu Mustaan.

mujhay to yeh samjh nahi aata, kay KR ki zuban kis tarha say eik aalim ki ho sakti hai. yeh RasulAllah (SAW) kay warisoon may say hay. aur us kay followers ko nazar nahi aata. bachpan main ammi gali daynay walay larkay say khelna band kar daytee theen. or yeh log is type kay banday say deen seekhthay hain. Allahu Mustaan.
ajeeb loog han ...Rasool ki hurmat ki baat dosra ko gali da karta han...... رحمة أل ليل الأمين ... blessing and mercy for whole universe ..

2 people killed many injured.
Establishment still has no shame.
Pdm still freely looting the country.
Imran Khan still a pacifist.

Only a revolution will save Pakistan now.

Back
Top Bottom