What's new

Two new Type-052C destroyers in Shanghai Jiangnan shipyard

know what detail drafter do first before birching at me english, you just make yourself look more idiot.

I know what a detail drafter does, in fact I have looked through a number of drafts. Apart from mathematics, using CAD, coordinating with engineers, project managers, ect a drafter should know how to compile a cohesive sentence. For instance, some of the drafts I have looked through will have detailed legends--spelling is important, apart from that the reference page will usually have detailed layouts which consists of, ahhh I don't know, proper sentences....

And me look like an idiot? Take a look at your sentence, I have seen 5 year old children that can spell better than you.

actually i do notice i've made mnay mistakes, but i just not bother to correct it..
and in my line of work writing is not important at all, so i don't really care.

I wouldn't call indian shipyards "mess" ,however they are all very small in scale

Mazagon Dock Ltd:

1z3qvde.jpg

10yhr8n.jpg

Cochin Shipyard :

29du5mq.jpg

Sevmash:

kdtyxc.jpg

Hyundai Heavy Industries:

zmeiva.jpg

NGSB-NN:

2z6zddf.jpg

I know what a detail drafter does, in fact I have looked through a number of drafts. Apart from mathematics, using CAD, coordinating with engineers, project managers, ect a drafter should know how to compile a cohesive sentence. For instance, some of the drafts I have looked through will have detailed legends--spelling is important, apart from that the reference page will usually have detailed layouts which consists of, ahhh I don't know, proper sentences....

i've worked in the industry for 10 years rarely i get to write more than a sentence. the only time we we do that is when we want to inform the engineers that their sketches don't make sense. lol
we (drafter) only focus on drawing and some calculations. the only writing we do are numbers, symbols, part list and few short notes provided by by engineers or architects..and we don't even need to that nowadays...newer cad systems like spaceclaim, inventor and solidworks can convert large commplex 3d assembly-drawing to 2d-detail with only few clicks has all dimensions and all material parts in a list.

some pics of grumman shipyrad that some fan boy said, looks dirty and messy like indian shipyard.

:cheesy:

Major private shipyards include ABG Shipyard, Adani, and Bharati Shipyard while large public sector yards include, Cochin Shipyard, Goa Shipyard, Hindustan Shipyard, and Mazgaon Dock..
The Indian shipbuilding business has been dominated by inefficient PSU shipyards. Their high cost structure, poor delivery and low quality standards made it difficult for India to capitalise on its low cost labor advantage. *ttp://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/india/shipbuilding.htm

no lame cropped pics
03_uss_ronald_reagan.jpg

dewey.jpg

and this
2010022450497137.jpg

20118585932573.jpg

china-waigaoqiao-shipbuilding-receives-order-for-four-206000-dwt-bulk-carriers-965.jpg

all outdoor shipyards. no excuse.

get your eyes checked if you see this is normal!

this is where they build their supposed most advanced cutting edge warships. :rolleyes:
view%2Bfrom%2Bthe%2Bwindow.jpg

inssahyadriatmdl.jpg

it took them nearly 10 years to completed construction of 1 small size p-17 frigate. you don't see a problem you're delusional..lol

this is where they build their supposed most advanced cutting edge warships. :rolleyes:

inssahyadriatmdl.jpg

These shipyards are old, maybe thats why it doesn't look as fancy. Did the Chinese shipyards always look like this? They are all new built in the last 5-10 years

DW new shipyards are being built as we speak. And we are getting expertise and equipment from China too. Now off you go. :enjoy:

INS%2BKochi.jpg

and i only make comments on those shipyards in those pictures. some fan boy posted a cropped picture of grumman' yard claiming it worse than the indian shipyards, so it's ok blabla..and attacking me english spelling....lame:lol:

These shipyards are old, maybe thats why it doesn't look as fancy. Did the Chinese shipyards always look like this? They are all new built in the last 5-10 years

so what indians were doing in the past 5-10 years? oh, yes, talking, making plans, writing proposals, dreaming.

DW new shipyards are being built as we speak. And we are getting expertise and equipment from China too. Now off you go. :enjoy:

you can post here because we Chinese build the backbone network for you in india.

inssahyadriatmdl.jpg

Wow! this is such an eye opener.Their shipyard is such in a pathetic state,with the bragging and boasting they do,nothing is going to get done.10 yrs just for a midget frigate will render obsolete by the time it's final product comes out.Never could understand Indians incompetence and back in their sub-forum they blurt out stuff like IN is going into a rapid phase,well i think it's just the same with their ground and airforce which says inefficient.

DW new shipyards are being built as we speak. And we are getting expertise and equipment from China too. Now off you go.

Dude,i missed that Dawg avatar of yours.Pls, spare us the "Would and Will" will ya! not until it's build and running as we speak,so stop your BS."You have it ,You flaunt it" till then come back to us.
I thought you lots are so full of yourself,why the help from China when you deem our stuff copies of low quality?:woot:

well, some people think old indian yard is the same as old grumman's yard.lol..the old american probably has 4x more advanced precision machinery than latest chinese or korean shipyards. just because it is an old american yard doesn't mean it has the same standard as indian junkyards. don't even try to compare. your standard is not the same as others as seen on pictures.:lol:

so what indians were doing in the past 5-10 years? oh, yes, talking, making plans, writing proposals, dreaming.

you can post here because we Chinese build the backbone network for you in india.

Mate India was almost bankrupt in the 90's. What do you expect? There is no point denying the reality. Although we have come a long way since then, and we have a long way to go. :enjoy:

And enough of this juvenile, "you can post here because we Chinese build the netword, blah blah blah". Try that with someone else, I can't be asked replying to that.

Wow! this is such an eye opener.Their shipyard is such in a pathetic state,with the bragging and boasting they do,nothing is going to get done.10 yrs just for a midget frigate will render obsolete by the time it's final product comes out.Never could understand Indians incompetence and back in their sub-forum they blurt out stuff like IN is going into a rapid phase,well i think it's just the same with their ground and airforce which says inefficient.

Don't worry about us. This midget frigate that you talk of, is actually bigger than your type 052C, and all three of them have already been launched, first will be commissioned end of this year:enjoy:

Dude,i missed that Dawg avatar of yours.Pls, spare us the "Would and Will" will ya! not until it's build and running as we speak,so stop your BS."You have it ,You flaunt it" till then come back to us.
I thought you lots are so full of yourself,why the help from China when you deem our stuff copies of low quality?:woot:

Well some private shipyard decided to buy some Chinese gantry crane, you are not going to boast about that, now are you? Private companies does whats best for them economically.

=================================

There is no point dragging this argument, my bad, shouldn't have replied to a flame bait. Rookie mistake! And about the Cochin Ship Yard, its an old one, expansion is underway, and new public-private JV shipyards are being built. We ll get there. Here's some more pictures of Kolkatta Class Destroyer, Cochin Ship Yard, And Chinese equipment at the new shipyard being built.

INS1.jpg

Cochinshipyard2_4407a.jpg

PL-29.jpg

BL14SAJEEV1_501711f.jpg

31241_396346022654_17780227654_4341370_7986489_n.jpg

1007271631a870a9721c1070cb.jpg

================

Lets get back to the topic now.

Back
Top Bottom