What's new

Two new Type-052C destroyers in Shanghai Jiangnan shipyard

还有葫芦岛那里是造黑鱼的,不过黑鱼的堆和航妈的堆不太一样,所以葫芦岛那里要建造核妈不比江南有多大的优势。

还有黑鱼的设计所也是在武汉,所以在哪里总装都一样。

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

别太相信这些个神棍,爬墙党都比他们可靠,真正有料的要在网上乱泄早被拍死了,你真当AA是喝稀饭的

胡子更也是神棍?他的信誉还可以吧,反正马上就要到2012了,有没有在建造航妈到时候就知道了。

Lame! :wave:

kolkata.jpg

project15akolkataclass0.jpg

052C is a destroyer loaded with VLS and anti-ship missiles, with aerial defense capability. The ships you showed are not even close. I see no VLS for aerial defense nor Gatling gun for close defense. By the way the decks look like a mess. They build camps on the decks?!!! Disgusting, unprofessional, and ridiculous. The shipyard also looks like a slummy ghetto. It is dirty and gross.

By the way the decks look like a mess. They build camps on the decks?!!! Disgusting, unprofessional, and ridiculous. The shipyard also looks like a slummy ghetto. It is dirty and gross.

How do you know, from looking at the posted pictures, that people are living in these 'camps'? Maybe it's nothing more than a picnic table so that the workers can take their tea(?) breaks (I doubt they drink coffee).

Who cares what the shipyard looks like? If it works for them then so be it.

How do you know, from looking at the posted pictures, that people are living in these 'camps'? Maybe it's nothing more than a picnic table so that the workers can take their tea(?) breaks (I doubt they drink coffee).

Who cares what the shipyard looks like? If it works for them then so be it.

Well, here is a US naval officer's comments about India's indigenous warship.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...ys-onboard-indian-navy-warship-ins-delhi.html

it looks like a junk yard rather than shipbuilding yard no wonder it takes them nearly a decade to complete one frigate.

Well, here is a US naval officer's comments about India's indigenous warship.

Yeah, I read that already. As I stated in CDF, it all boils down to if those individuals care on what they do. Like any other industry, if the waitress doesn't care then you'll get crap service.

it looks like a junk yard rather than shipbuilding yard no wonder it takes them nearly a decade to complete one frigate.

It takes a couple of decades to design and build a jet fighter. So, why the surprise on a ship? As for the shipyard, it looks fine by me. I'd rather put money towards the product than making the place pretty.

Some predictions of Type 052D from reliable sources:

- 10000 tonnes
- will have 500 km range anti ship missile
- very stealthy hull, armaments are not exposed
- will include laser defense system

It takes a couple of decades to design and build a jet fighter. So, why the surprise on a ship? As for the shipyard, it looks fine by me. I'd rather put money towards the product than making the place pretty.

commonwealth game facilities looks fine too according indian standard..

a product comming from junkyard = junk.......this is common sense. we have things called "standard" for a reason.

inssahyadriatmdl.jpg

view%2Bfrom%2Bthe%2Bwindow.jpg

a product comming from junkyard = junk.......this is common sense!

inssahyadriatmdl.jpg

Ok bro, i think it is the time to stop at this point, and don't turn this topic into another flamebait.

a product comming from junkyard = junk.......this is common sense. we have things called "standard" for a reason.

inssahyadriatmdl.jpg

For your sakes i hope you do know that those ships are under construction and that the 'mess' on and around the ship are scaffoldings and yes oxidation is also normal.

The ship and shipyard are perfectly normal.

For your sakes i hope you do know that those ships are under construction and that the 'mess' on and around the ship are scaffoldings and yes oxidation is also normal.

The ship and shipyard are perfectly normal.

perfectly normal for india's standard, maybe russia too..

25_72972_42c2d7518a2cddd.jpg

054ahp2feb8ig4.jpg

perfectly normal for india's standard, maybe russia too..

I suppose you have experience in the field? Scaffoldings are used so that workers can actually work, without them it would be impossible to do anything, every large ship that has ever been constructed has used scaffoldings, how else do workers get around? Jet packs?

Take a look at the Varyag:

So am i imagining that those are scaffoldings? What about the oxidation? Do my eyes lie?

You have been dismissed go sit in the corner.

052C is a destroyer loaded with VLS and anti-ship missiles, with aerial defense capability. The ships you showed are not even close. I see no VLS for aerial defense nor Gatling gun for close defense. By the way the decks look like a mess. They build camps on the decks?!!! Disgusting, unprofessional, and ridiculous. The shipyard also looks like a slummy ghetto. It is dirty and gross.

:rofl: Seriously how old are you?

Back
Top Bottom