What's new

Two new Type-052C destroyers in Shanghai Jiangnan shipyard

peaceful

Reaction score
:cheesy:

We don't talk loud, we deliver results. Our neighbours should sit down, spend a few generations to learn that from us.

251475259913251613f72ec.jpg

According to photos this week, at least another two are under construction in Shanghai. I won't be surprised if Guangzhou can also secure a couple order from the Navy.

yes!

china need to build more of these babies.
protect china from these westerners and western puppet regimes like india, japan, vietnam, philippines, etc.

Now, the JN shipyard will become very busy to build the Type 085/089 supercarriers, so the HP shipyard will share half of its burden to build the Type 052D.

Now, the JN shipyard will become very busy to build the Type 085/089 supercarriers, so the HP shipyard will share half of its burden to build the Type 052D.

I read that China's two indigenous carriers will use the ski-jump and a conventional power plant. Does China have AEW's that can launch from such a setup?

I read that China's two indigenous carriers will use the ski-jump and a conventional power plant. Does China have AEW's that can launch from such a setup?

According to some insiders, the first indigenous carrier in the Dalian shipyard is a ski-jump/catapult mixed convetional carrier, and the first indigenous carrier in the JN shipyard is a fully catapult conventional carrier like the American Kitty Hawk class.

BTW, both carrier will be around 85,000 tons in its full load tonnage.

A pure ski-jump can't play with the AEW, which China already plans to have.

According to some insiders, the first indigenous carrier in the Dalian shipyard is a ski-jump/catapult mixed convetional carrier, and the first indigenous carrier in the JN shipyard is a fully catapult conventional carrier like the American Kitty Hawk class.

BTW, both carrier will be around 85,000 tons in its full load tonnage.

A pure ski-jump can't play with the AEW, which China already plans to have.

Will the ex-Varyag ever see active duty? I'm so confused why they are implementing different types of launch systems. Wouldn't that just add more complexity to training? Will both carriers be the same size?

Will the ex-Varyag ever see active duty? I'm so confused why they are implementing different types of launch systems. Wouldn't that just add more complexity to training?

Around 2012-2014 i guess.

I think there are some sort of competition between the Dalian shipyard and the JN shipyard, just like the 601 institute(SAC) gonna build J-16 when its 611 countpart(CAC) already had J-20.

Since the Dalian shipyard is the one who have refit Varyag, so you would expect China's version of the Ulyanovsk supercarrier will most likely be built by them. Whereas the JN shiypard is going to build something similar to the American supercarrier.

:cheesy:

We don't talk loud, we deliver results. Our neighbours should sit down, spend a few generations to learn that from us.

251475259913251613f72ec.jpg

According to photos this week, at least another two are under construction in Shanghai. I won't be surprised if Guangzhou can also secure a couple order from the Navy.

Lame! :wave:

kolkata.jpg

project15akolkataclass0.jpg

I think there are some sort of competition between the Dalian shipyard and the JN shipyard, just like the 601 institute(SAC) gonna build J-16 when its 611 countpart(CAC) already had J-20.

Since the Dalian shipyard is the one who have refit Varyag, so you would expect China's version of the Ulyanovsk supercarrier will most likely be built by them. Whereas the JN shiypard is going to build something similar to the American supercarrier.

I take it that the steam catapult system will be used as opposed to the electromagnetic one which the Ford-class will use.

江南很有可能只是个幌子,真主搞不好就在舰载机飞行员的培训基地旁,国内有几个船厂有安装核反应堆经验的,“葫芦娃,葫芦娃",不用我多说了吧,”明修栈道暗度陈仓“的事TB不是第一次做了.别老忽悠三锅了,该来的总会来,百年海军不是靠几个钱就能在短期堆砌而成的。

江南很有可能只是个幌子,真主搞不好就在舰载机飞行员的培训基地旁,国内有几个船厂有安装核反应堆经验的,“葫芦娃,葫芦娃",不用我多说了吧,”明修栈道暗度陈仓“的事TB不是第一次做了.别老忽悠三锅了,该来的总会来,百年海军不是靠几个钱就能在短期堆砌而成的。

08-09年的时候是像幌子,但目前看来不太像。航妈这么大的东西无法隐瞒,也没有必要暗度陈仓。

胡子更和江山/老马等等爆料有,看来假不了。

还有,江南只不过是总装一下而已,航妈的船体全电力化和电弓是在武汉海工那里研制的。

08-09年的时候是像幌子,但目前看来不太像。航妈这么大的东西无法隐瞒,也没有必要暗度陈仓。

胡子更和江山/老马等等爆料有,看来假不了。

还有,江南只不过是总装一下而已,航妈的船体全电力化和电弓是在武汉海工那里研制的。

别太相信这些个神棍,蒙对了就是大神,蒙错了就是大婶,”今天是大神,明天变大婶“的案例也多了去了,爬墙党都比他们可靠,真正有料的要在网上乱泄早被拍死了,你真当AA是喝稀饭的

Back
Top Bottom