What's new

Two new Type-052C destroyers in Shanghai Jiangnan shipyard

I suppose you have experience in the field? Scaffoldings are used so that workers can actually work, without them it would be impossible to do anything, every large ship that has ever been constructed has used scaffoldings, how else do workers get around? Jet packs?

Take a look at the Varyag:

So am i imagining that those are scaffoldings? What about the oxidation? Do my eyes lie?

i'm commenting on the facility and surrounding, not scaffoldings..anyone can see. and for fact i do have experience in this field working as a detail drafter for 10 years working closely with naval architects and been in and out of shipyard may times.

i'm commenting on the facility and surrounding, not scaffoldings..anyone can see. and for fact i do have experience in this field working as a detail drafter for 10 years working closely with naval architects and been in and out of shipyard may times.

I too have been in and out of shipyards many times, you claim the same but for someone with supposed experience i find your comments ammature.

Lets take a look at the aircraft carrier, USS George H. W. Bush. It's surroundings arent any better.

江南很有可能只是个幌子,真主搞不好就在舰载机飞行员的培训基地旁,国内有几个船厂有安装核反应堆经验的,“葫芦娃,葫芦娃",不用我多说了吧,”明修栈道暗度陈仓“的事TB不是第一次做了.别老忽悠三锅了,该来的总会来,百年海军不是靠几个钱就能在短期堆砌而成的。

刚才忘了陈述一点,葫芦岛一直在建造战略黑鱼,这玩意儿的保密性当然要比航妈高得多。

葫芦岛还是首先建造好国之利器,像航妈这些大众货还是留给江南吧。

JapJapnese shipyard... JapJapnese navy and ship building industry r really badass, i admit it.

My bad.. Meanwhire in China.

oig9k7.jpg

I too have been in and out of shipyards many times, you claim the same but for someone with supposed experience i find your comments ammature.

Lets take a look at the aircraft carrier, USS George H. W. Bush. It's surroundings arent any better.

now post a bigger picture of the surrounding and not copped picture..

this is NOT indian yard
054ahp2feb8ig4.jpg

25_72972_42c2d7518a2cddd.jpg

this is india
view%2Bfrom%2Bthe%2Bwindow.jpg

inssahyadriatmdl.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

My bad.. Meanwhire in China.

]

nice angle and still looks clean

trying say these two images looks similar only make you look like idiot

this giant carrier supposed to look more messy and dirtier at her early construction, but this pic looks cleaner than the many x smaller boat that looks almost complete
dpcarrierbushyard1.jpg

inssahyadriatmdl.jpg

now post a bigger picture of the surrounding and not copped picture..

this is NOT indian yard
054ahp2feb8ig4.jpg

25_72972_42c2d7518a2cddd.jpg

this is india
view%2Bfrom%2Bthe%2Bwindow.jpg

inssahyadriatmdl.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

nice angle and still looks clean

Very good, did you just discover that there are such things as indoor shipyards? And what is the point of the pictures you posted? Clearly we can not see inside the shipyard. Obviously both indoor and outdoor shipyards exist, some are old and some are new, even the most experienced and professional shipyards such as Northrop Grumman look like a mess.

If you have been in shipyards you would know that sheds, tents, tarps, and many other structures are always on or around a ships, as evident by the USS George H. W. Bush.

And India also has indoor facilities, so again what is your point? Do you even have one? Your intensions were clear from the beginning, you have nothing to contribute and your only mission was to pollute this thread with some immature fanboy rants.

trying say these two images looks similar only make you look like idiot

And your piss poor sentence structure makes you look like an illiterate buffoon.

this giant carrier supposed to look more messy and dirtier at her early construction, but this pic looks cleaner than the many x smaller boat that looks almost complete
dpcarrierbushyard1.jpg

inssahyadriatmdl.jpg

We have eyes, we can clearly see that the picture does not look 'cleaner', the Grumman facility is by far worse. And i do not know what kind of shipyards you have been to but the ones that i have been to generally tend to be at least as messy during the final stages of construction and this is because you have multiple crafts such as electricians, H-VAC, mechanics ect all working at the same time, not to mention all the equipment they bring with them such as electric cables, tubing, electronics, furniture ect. The final stages of construction are by far the most hectic, all crafts are on a deadline to finish the project. The only time that a shipyard is really clean is once a ship is nearing its sea trials.

:cheesy:

We don't talk loud, we deliver results. Our neighbours should sit down, spend a few generations to learn that from us.

251475259913251613f72ec.jpg

According to photos this week, at least another two are under construction in Shanghai. I won't be surprised if Guangzhou can also secure a couple order from the Navy.
If our economy allows can Pakistan get these monsters ?:china::pakistan:

And your piss poor sentence structure makes you look like an illiterate buffoon.
We have eyes, we can clearly see that the picture does not look 'cleaner', the Grumman facility is by far worse. And i do not know what kind of shipyards you have been to but the ones that i have been to generally tend to be at least as messy during the final stages of construction and this is because you have multiply crafts such as electricians, H-VAC, mechanics ect all working at the same time, not to mention all the equipment they bring with them such as electric cables, tubing, electronics, furniture ect. The final stages of construction are by far the most hectic, all crafts are on a deadline to finish the project. The only time that a shipyard is really clean is once a ship is nearing its sea trials.

your eyes has problem to not see a problem with that yard

Major private shipyards include ABG Shipyard, Adani, and Bharati Shipyard while large public sector yards include, Cochin Shipyard, Goa Shipyard, Hindustan Shipyard, and Mazgaon Dock. Historically the Indian shipbuilding business has been dominated by inefficient PSU shipyards. Their high cost structure, poor delivery and low quality standards made it difficult for India to capitalise on its low cost labor advantage. *ttp://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/india/shipbuilding.htm

your eyes has problem to not see a problem with that yard

And the shipyard that hired you had problems because clearly you can not spell if your life depended on it, so how did you manage to be a 'detail drafter' if you can't compile proper sentences? Are you sure you didn't push a broom around?

And no my eyes do not have problems, I can clearly see which shipyard is cleaner.

And the shipyard that hired you had problems because clearly you can not spell if your life depended on it, so how did you manage to be a 'detail drafter' if you can't compile proper sentences? Are you sure you didn't push a broom around?

And no my eyes do not have problems, I can clearly see which shipyard is cleaner.

know what a 'detail drafter' do first before bitching at me english. you've just made yourself look more idiot than already is.

get your eyes check!
Major private shipyards include ABG Shipyard, Adani, and Bharati Shipyard while large public sector yards include, Cochin Shipyard, Goa Shipyard, Hindustan Shipyard, and Mazgaon Dock. Historically the Indian shipbuilding business has been dominated by inefficient PSU shipyards. Their high cost structure, poor delivery and low quality standards made it difficult for India to capitalise on its low cost labor advantage. *ttp://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/india/shipbuilding.htm

Back
Top Bottom