What's new

Two low-intensity explosions reported in Pune

^^ try to understand hindi news Chanels are not the most accurate. :)

Plz guys pardon me for my post,but i wish it to share it wid u...

I see govt hand in few of the cases.

1) Last year bomb blast in high court happened and that time case on amar singh was in high voltage in media and suddenly when that blast happened ,all media focused on that bomb blast and left amar singh in middle..I think this was done to divert the attention from amar singh and congress wanted him to get out.

and wat was the result of high court blast?..blame was shifted to kashmir from babbar khalsa ,huji ettc??..every body forgets after few time..

2) Same case now...firstly power failure now this bomb blast...i see that anna hazare movement was driven by media last time and same guy is on same track and now see the media....govt is doing every thing to keep the ppl out from touch by doing different things...and have doubt that these blast are govt linked or even power failure...

hint:: see how media is behaving now...i mean on hazare...govt dont want to repeat mistake which they did last time..i mean control on media must not be loosened..

keep giving issues to the ppl so that their mind remain diverted...

^^^ conspire much?:)

:no:

Same govt blamed U.S for Anna's movement last year...
Where mumbai attack case reached?...
where High court blast case reached?

.............. 1000 of such cases..

i m not blind but dont prefer to trust govt at all blindly....
Last time,govt got humiliated in front of whole world due to anna's movement..

i gave u example of media silence..what happnd to dem? ;)

1) Last year bomb blast in high court happened and that time case on amar singh was in high voltage in media and suddenly when that blast happened ,all media focused on that bomb blast and left amar singh in middle..I think this was done to divert the attention from amar singh and congress wanted him to get out.

and wat was the result of high court blast?..blame was shifted to kashmir from babbar khalsa ,huji ettc??..every body forgets after few time..

2) Same case now...firstly power failure now this bomb blast...i see that anna hazare movement was driven by media last time and same guy is on same track and now see the media....govt is doing every thing to keep the ppl out from touch by doing different things...and have doubt that these blast are govt linked or even power failure...

hint:: see how media is behaving now...i mean on hazare...govt dont want to repeat mistake which they did last time..i mean control on media must not be loosened..

I bet you think 9/11 was an inside job too right?

With great power comes great responsibility. With no power comes promotion to power minister. :lol:

So Shinde shifts from 'black out days' to the day of bomb explosions !! :rofl: Will they shift him to some other ministry now ???:rofl:

We are in state of war.....the matter of the fact is ....hum par fourth generation war mussalat ki jaa rahi hai.....

Does it reminds you of Someone ? :lol:
Anyone...

Only way to ensure end of terrorism in bharat is by declaring bharat a ram rajya.

ayodhya karti hai avahan ghat se kar mandir nirman.

just a dry run before some major strike in around 15 th Aug. remember low intensity blasts in Bangalore just before major blasts in Ahmadabad.

Helooo India this US Speaking
"we just want to say United states welcomes and values Indian friendship, just as they valued Pakistani friendship for last 10 years. Please open your hearts and be prepared for the burden of our friendship, Thanks you"

Helloooo India, Pakistan calling
"yar teri Amrica se dosti ho gya na??, chaloo good brabar hay na barabar hay, wasey aik baat bolna kya, bohot acha dost hay na wo yar us ko bohut khuss rakhey ka hay na, ok??"

hehehehe, ISI Call recording services

is this pakistan's first FDI?

hai ram iss desh ko koi bachao

idiot-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom