What's new

Two low-intensity explosions reported in Pune

He has a point ma'am. All markets in India are crowded today. So will be the next day. Its easier to carry out such attack in a crowded environment especially because no one will doubt a unattended bag on side of the bike or road. Even police won't be able to distinguish due to shear number of people. Its plain common sense.

Advice: You are wasting your time!!

I think you do understand the significance of attacking people on specific days. If the attack was at any other day people will forget it but if it happens on holidays, then people will always be looking over their shoulder, jumpy and doubtful to go to market in these soft target cities during holidays. Its called terrorism, instill "terror" in people's mind when holidays come. You can't rule out the possibility. Think about what people of Pune will have in mind when they will go for shopping during Diwali. Even with huge security arrangements, there will be insecurity in them. That's pure terrorism.I think you can do the psycho-analysis of this. The selection of date and place is sometimes motivated to make a larger statement. Like in Munich, WTC etc.
hijri calander....

:lol:The fellow who was injured carried the bomb.Good punishment.But his bombs of so low quality that despite being so close to the bomb he only recived minor injuries.

you can find crowded rorads market any time any day in india.he is as i say is probing in wrong direction and i stand by my statement.

i'm just bringing in the perspective for right direction to investigation.

noo its you brain which makes you look it that way.:rolleyes:

my brain is fine, but seems like yours is fried.

keep track on August and sept dates in Hijri Calendar you will get the most important symbolic dates to attack these months from islamic history .

you can find crowded rorads market any time any day in india.he is as i say is probing in wrong direction and i stand by my statement.

i'm just bringing in the perspective for right direction to investigation.

noo its you brain which makes you look it that way.:rolleyes:

By saying this you are just trying to create rift between Hindus and our brothers Indian Muslims. What is the relationship between a muslim Auspicious day and Bomb blasts in Pune.

this happened on JM road . it seems the new HM was supposed to go there at the kala academy (for a function which he canceled at the last min) one of the blast happened right there.
another happened opp the PMT stand (near hong kong lane) , another in front of dena bank and another in front of the Mc Donald . that place used to be my hang out . you get loads of books for sale there on the pavements :frown:

:lol:The fellow who was injured carried the bomb.Good punishment.But his bombs of so low quality that despite being so close to the bomb he only recived minor injuries.

actually its not confirmed if the person injured was the carrier of one of the bombs.

Guys the bomb blasts occurred near to a makeshift where arrangements for Anti corruption movement was going on.

^^^ please do not muddy the waters with unsubstantiated comments. i know that road like the back of my hand . there is no place for any sort of a dharna or gathering there. plus today most of the roads were closed as there is some city festival being celebrated . and processions were to be taken out.

^^^ Are yaar pakao mat. TV kholo aur dekh lo. By the way main andha nahi hun. Maine apani inhi ankhon se ABP news pe dekha. Chaurasiya commentatory kar raha tha. Link milega to sab se pahle tumhein post karunga.

Back
Top Bottom