What's new

Two low-intensity explosions reported in Pune

There are enough inside U.S raising questions,who we are?? ..even few senators ;)
well,thats not topic...so leave aside it..

Mate you have proven my point- you are clearly a conspiracy theorist. Anyway I agree this is off topic but if you'd like I'd debunk any 9/11 comspircay claims elsewhere. There are idiots everywhere-especially in the US, just because a few belive in such nonsense doesn't mean it is remotely true. 9/11 was NOT an inside job and it is wrong to claim otherwise.

Mate you have proven my point- you are clearly a conspiracy theorist. Anyway I agree this is off topic but if you'd like I'd debunk any 9/11 comspircay claims elsewhere. There are idiots everywhere-especially in the US, just because a few belive in such nonsense doesn't mean it is remotely true. 9/11 was NOT an inside job and it is wrong to claim otherwise.

Theek hai ji,jiven di twadi marji :D.....i have my own views n opinion n respect ur views too

you have said it over and over that 9/11 was not a conspiracy, and you keep asking everyone if they think it was. what does it matter if you believe it was not then sleep on it and don't let others ruin your beliefs. power of believe

you have said it over and over that 9/11 was not a conspiracy, and you keep asking everyone if they think it was. what does it matter if you believe it was not then sleep on it and don't let others ruin your beliefs. power of believe
I was talking to 1 member, if you read back a few of my posts you will see what I am getting at and my line of enquiry. It has nothing to do with what I believe, you have taken my comments completely out of context.

Nobody asked, but I'm fine anyways. :)

I agree its a dry run. Either Independence Day or Ganesh Chaturthi.

Yes there was India Against Corruption sabha going on near the Rani putla.

Did Kalmadi's petrol pump get targetted?
Seems that all this was close to it.

‘Pune cops got letter warning revenge after Siddiqui murder’ - Indian Express

Pune police had received a letter warning revenge over the death of alleged Indian Mujahideen operative Qateel Ahmad Siddiqui in Yerawada jail, Home Minister R R Patil said on Thursday. He said the government had not ruled out the ‘terror’ angle to the multiple blasts in Pune on Wednesday night.

Siddiqui, who was being probed for his role in terror attacks across the country, was found murdered in his cell in June.

Nobody asked..... Take the hint ;)

every time the expolsions happens its the muslims fearing for the arrests and suspecion, poor indian muslims

some be suffer but most of the all major public bombing carried out in India by muslim extremist organizations.. Now you can not deny the real fact. And arrest doesn't mean all muslims are guilty. for proper investigation you need to arrest some people.

Latest investigations show the plot was not a dry run - but that the bombs were duds. The amount of steel ball bearings that did not disperse makes investigators believe that (1) IM is behind this (2) Bhatkal is involved (3) they have not yet got someone good to replac their last two expert bomb makers that have now been caught by us. If the bombs had worked, things would have been very different.

Just a question to Muslims here - isn't there something in your Holy book about not waging war at night and during the month of Ramadan?

Back
Top Bottom