What's new

Two Indians Helicopters Violate Pakistani Airspace Near Charwa Sector

Time for two front war!
toast:pakistan::china::china::pakistan::sniper:

Mature nations don't shoot the aircraft of another down for a slight violation. Look at Turkey and Greece, China and other countries, UK airspace and Russia, the US/Mexico border and so forth. There are numerous accounts of violations both by air and land, yet these nations don't start launching missiles then talking later.
there is no such tension too!! if someone wants to drag a war against you, you cant remain silent

Right now we need to concentrate on our internal situation.We are already fighting one war we don't want to engage into another.The taliban scum is breathing it's last.India would do such childish acts like firing inside LOC or hovering helis on LOC but they won't ever formally attack us.They won't strike the first blow.They did once in 1965 and learnt their lesson so I think we should handle this carefully as we are already in favor.

Mature nations don't shoot the aircraft of another down for a slight violation. Look at Turkey and Greece, China and other countries, UK airspace and Russia, the US/Mexico border and so forth. There are numerous accounts of violations both by air and land, yet these nations don't start launching missiles then talking later.

Thats right.

Thankfully both our nations are not run by people like us !

HI,

I can assure you all, they only came to pass sweets which i was expecting from @[Bregs]
for @Armstrong

Tum Begairat Pakistani ho saray BEgairat na gairat hai tumhari
@waz this guy is seriously insulting us Pakistanis as if he himself is from some banana republic.

Kindly make him understand in your own mod language !

there is no such tension too!! if someone wants to drag a war against you, you cant remain silent

No one is saying that you remain silent, but I'm sure the forces have used their common sense here. The slightest adverse weather, mistake of a pilot and so on can take a helicopter off course by 70 or so feet.

People need to understand, millions may even billions may burn alive if a war is started...
This is not cricket match...

Threat was such low intensity that fighters were not dispatched...

Its not a cricket match were u have to hit six on every ball

I think that's not probably a mistake. They can't digest their food.

No one is saying that you remain silent, but I'm sure the forces have used their common sense here. The slightest adverse weather, mistake of a pilot and so on can take a helicopter off course by 70 or so feet.
its two not one mister!!

Lol what cold start surgical strikes . U know I know once you escalate to this level (which we wanted) our airforce alone will spread our supremacy over ur head . This is an deliberate attempt by India to expose how a coward you are . U just can she'll some villagers house but can't afford to have a real war like a MAN ... isn't it true ? You keep violating ceasefire bit you can't shot down a helicopter ? Lol mere mere bhai insha alla your army get some balls to shoot down our fighters or helicopters . We are waiting .
Actually you arrived in 2002 and then decided to spend a whole year on the border, but then after getting around a thousand men killed , you turned back . Again you felt adventurous in 2008, hell those missile tones in their headsets must have been loud and clear that your agni pankh lost the flame and ran back home with all the bombs and rockets they were carrying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually you arrived in 2002 and then decided to spend a whole year on the border, but then after getting around a thousand men killed , you turned back with tail between your legs, again you felt adventurous in 2008, hell those missile tones in their headsets must have been loud and clear that your agni pankh lost the flame and ran back home with all the bombs and rockets they were carrying. As for the rest, read my post-28 and then fiddle about to see if you can find a pair.

Boss bharat rakshak is right gmforun for you....
Here we discuss...not curse

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom