What's new

Two Indians Helicopters Violate Pakistani Airspace Near Charwa Sector

Hi,

I am not sure what your are trying to prove here by calling YOUR territory as if your aren't from country of green.

Secondly, this is not some street fight where you say' what you looking at' ? and start fist fighting.
This is how enemy lures you into conflict, You let them do it so. When the real conflict begins you have more standing at international forums to defend your statement

And what they did was just to show their frustration and nothing else. One does not need to respond but consolidate your stance and defense even further !

This is not some fist fight or street gang war, we are talking about whole different level that have strategic implications here
with countries that are both nuclear armed

Hi
perhaps a warning is due
Secondly your comment is the first sensible comment i've read but we have to admit the PAF was slacky and i wouldn't be surperised if the Indians do some more ACCIDENTAL airspace violations and your right they are frustrated but the fact is when these lunatics like the one above refuse to accept or flaws it just ends badly

Last edited:
HI,

I can assure you all, they only came to pass sweets which i was expecting from @[Bregs]
for @Armstrong

@waz this guy is seriously insulting us Pakistanis as if he himself is from some banana republic.

Kindly make him understand in your own mod language !
Yeah i stand by it
You people that refuse to accept our failure and still try to change the story yeah im going to say you don't deserve to wear the Green and White but then again that's just my opinion.

1st of all stfu again (For no reason just to piss the dude off)
@Oscar @waz @Horus
Despite talking to him in a civilized this typical gali ka ladka doesn't understand the normal language.

Please take acre of such low life loser.

After your lame remarks, I don't think there is any need for me to reply to a thick headed loser !

Last edited:
Yeah i stand by it
You people that refuse to accept our failure and still try to change the story yeah im going to say you don't deserve to wear the Green and White but then again that's just my opinion.

You are nothing more than a loser who can't accept others opinion.
Your inability to respond in civil manner is the proof of your upbringing and your immaturity on the topic

Last edited:
why didn't they force them to land and take it as a trophy ?

no comms, no anti air ? ..hmm, IAF/army probing and exposing the cracks :azn:

You are nothing more than loser, who cant accept other opinion.
Your inability to respond n civil manner is the proof of your upbringing and your immaturity on the topic
what .-.
This is an online forum.Not some Military head quarters and who the hell are you to judge me?
It's you who's the Immature person here you simply couldn't swallow my comment "Begairat Pakistani ho tum sab"
Yes i apologize that was a little out of line but the mere fact is this conversation is useless.
Uzair out

why didn't they force them to land and take it as a trophy ?

no comms, no anti air ? ..hmm, IAF/army probing and exposing the cracks :azn:

Hahaha I can ask the same question to you.Why didn't you came inside rather than hovering on LOC.Want to see our Air defence? Send some of your Su 30MKI and see what happens.These helis were so low they could have been destroyed by RPGs we didn't even needed anti air weapons for that. :D

@salarsikander bhai ab ap patao in ka kya jawab dain
What respect do we have left? when such low life's say this????
what jawaab ? humney saval poocha, aur aapki najawaabi mein humko jawaab bhi mil gaya :agree:

Hahaha I can ask the same question to you.Why didn't you came inside rather than hovering on LOC.Want to see our Air defence? Send some of your Su 30MKI and see what happens.These helis were so low they could have been destroyed by RPGs we didn't even needed anti air weapons for that. :D
it could have been that they lost their way, visual flying in that terrain must be confusing and difficult, maybe their nav aids were not working.. or something.

or, it could have been IAF/Army either probing, or provoking (highly unlikely, suicide missions is not their thing)

still, you forced them to land few years ago.

Actually you arrived in 2002 and then decided to spend a whole year on the border, but then after getting around a thousand men killed , you turned back . Again you felt adventurous in 2008, hell those missile tones in their headsets must have been loud and clear that your agni pankh lost the flame and ran back home with all the bombs and rockets they were carrying.

I envy your ability adaptability and evolution to turn many of your brutal failure into a fake victory . Lol . I don't want to be a spoiler in this kind of party of yours . But I will say one thing in matter of days our IAF either wipe out your air force or crippling it to be grounded . Our Army will easily outnumber your midget population given given the history of ours result is always on sided . Our navy will literally bombard your naval base and take it over . All you left is to launch a nuke strike and commit suicide ... hahaha ...

@waz its shows true sign of PAF that we dont war, india is trying its best to start a war

Dude we don't play this child play like shooting at each other skies or bombing innocent women or children .which you been doing till date to infiltrate some Druggist or retard kids as suicide bombers . We as a nation ready ready for real escalation are you ?

@waz its shows true sign of PAF that we dont war, india is trying its best to start a war

If they wanted to start a war, I'm sure sending a pair of helos into Pakistani airspace is insufficient. And as you can see, there is no war yet.

It can be mistake too, let's not behave like monkies. If it was serious enough, the choppers would have been shot down or forced to land.

What respect do we have left? when such low life's say this????
Hi,

If you stop at every barking dog, you will never reach your destination

what .-.
This is an online forum.Not some Military head quarters and who the hell are you to judge me?
It's you who's the Immature person here you simply couldn't swallow my comment "Begairat Pakistani ho tum sab"
Yes i apologize that was a little out of line but the mere fact is this conversation is useless.
Uzair out
Hi,
who Am i to judge >
Who the hell are you to insult me in first place or call us lot Pakistani beghariat ?

I envy your ability adaptability and evolution to turn many of your brutal failure into a fake victory . Lol . I don't want to be a spoiler in this kind of party of yours . But I will say one thing in matter of days our IAF either wipe out your air force or crippling it to be grounded . Our Army will easily outnumber your midget population given given the history of ours result is always on sided . Our navy will literally bombard your naval base and take it over . All you left is to launch a nuke strike and commit suicide ... hahaha ...

We keenly await this Bollywood movie, what will it be called....Pigeon Impossible. !!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom