What's new

Two Indians Helicopters Violate Pakistani Airspace Near Charwa Sector

I envy your ability adaptability and evolution to turn many of your brutal failure into a fake victory . Lol . I don't want to be a spoiler in this kind of party of yours . But I will say one thing in matter of days our IAF either wipe out your air force or crippling it to be grounded . Our Army will easily outnumber your midget population given given the history of ours result is always on sided . Our navy will literally bombard your naval base and take it over . All you left is to launch a nuke strike and commit suicide ... hahaha ...
Typical ill informed Indian response. Please check your facts before barking and embarrassing yourself. Go ask the IAF what happened in previous air wars. Just in case let me remind you, Pathankot, Halwara, and Admanpur, MM Alam ring a bell. Please look into the serviceability issues of your su30 in peace times and your flying coffin mig21. PNS Ghazi sound familiar. PN only sub kept the IN docked in Mumbai. Last time I checked, Indian introduced nuclear weapons to the subcontinent, now tell me who adopted a nuclear doctrine first. Midget army joke of the century, 7th biggest army champ. Tell me why didn't you attack our midget army in 2002 and 2008. I thought you guys were the next superpower. Anyway believe in whatever makes you go to sleep at night

Armed forces face shortage of 13,000 officers: Antony: The Hindu - Mobile edition (The mighty Indian army facing a shortage of officers. Shows the dedication of the population)

Indian Army facing acute shortage of ammunition: CAG | Zee News ( The next superpower facing a shortage of ammunition)

Last edited:
From my experience - Most Air & Sea violations, are unintentional, and could happen because of navigational errors, poor weather or navigational equipment malfunction.

Lets not blow this out of proportion.

From my experience - Most Air & Sea violations, are unintentional, and could happen because of navigational errors, poor weather or navigational equipment malfunction.

Lets not blow this out of proportion.
Hi,
exactly kuch babache naraz horhe hain aur kuch khush ho rhe hain.

In my opinion we should have asked them for some chai biscuit and then send them back with some sweets

News says rangers took an action so helis ran away . What action was taken?
If possible in the span of those 5 minutes they shud have downed them. Just shoot them down. Show no mercy.

Modis warmongering going extra lenghts.

Love all the comments by fanboys. Makes one's day.

The Border is not a straight line and there are plenty of "Technical" violations that occur every year. Two helicopters that violated airspace does not warrant the PAF running after them. Because at any end what that also does is create a blip in Indian Air Defence of two fighters racing to the border at high speed and has them panicking under the fog of information.
Had they kept their direction they would have been intercepted within the response time for peacetime operations.

not as big problems as pak violates every day along the line of control we want peace there could be a reason for this.

hey!!!!!!!! my first post reply:bunny:.

i love to read the comments between india an pakistan.
never got bored of it.

aj aik Indian nai PDF mai apnay Test Career ka Debut kiya hai,
hope you dont get banned early.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom