What's new

Two Indians Helicopters Violate Pakistani Airspace Near Charwa Sector

PAF role always bedn lack luster in 99 kargil war when IAF mirages were bombing tiger hill PAF saving F 16 in bunkers

Dont agree... tiger hill was not on pak side of loc... indian airforce never crossed over...
Crossing over to their side and stopping tiger hill bombing would have resulted in total war...

Abbotabad heli they cant seen too so PAF

You still think abbottabad story is what its being told??

If u bring hell to us you will go with us too we will take u with us and about china no one can save you either we luve together we die together

First let you save unself from us ... and let China save them us from us or US or Japan or nato ... you talk for yourself don't keep hiding under Chinese underwear. Be a man . Escalate to war . Let's go for it .. let's see who we are and where we stand ... U r underestimated Modi . These are all traps laid for you . Once you expose yourself we won't waste any time ... May the god full fill our wish .. Let's go to war

That still doesn't answer the question
They actually just came inside your territory with Military Heli's god knows what they did but hey i'll predict what happens later on this thread
1.People Like horus you try to say things like this in defense of army
2.Indians boast
3.People like us that actually value Pride and dignity and actually care about there country speak out.
-.-
Hi,

I am not sure what your are trying to prove here by calling YOUR territory as if your aren't from country of green.

Secondly, this is not some street fight where you say' what you looking at' ? and start fist fighting.
This is how enemy lures you into conflict, You let them do it so. When the real conflict begins you have more standing at international forums to defend your statement

And what they did was just to show their frustration and nothing else. One does not need to respond but consolidate your stance and defense even further !

This is not some fist fight or street gang war, we are talking about whole different level that have strategic implications here
with countries that are both nuclear armed

Stop abusing people here, if you can't handle a difference of opinion, don't post here. . That's the second time I have seen you do it on a thread, and against a fellow Pakistani.
Hi
perhaps a warning is due

I do believe that this was test of defences...
I also believe shoulder fired sams should be freely available to rangers to deal with helis if need be...

As per helis being visible from sialkot, u might as well claim they were visible from islamabad

Mature nations don't shoot the aircraft of another down for a slight violation. Look at Turkey and Greece, China and other countries, UK airspace and Russia, the US/Mexico border and so forth. There are numerous accounts of violations both by air and land, yet these nations don't start launching missiles then talking later.

you guys are just making mountain of the mole..I guess due to strong winds these heli were pushed towards LOC.

So chill!!!:cheers:

BTW..any information how long were they there? Is it also confirmed by IAF or army or is it just one sided reporting?
really :man_in_love::man_in_love::man_in_love:

The Helis were barely inside the Pakistan Airspace, you don't expect to shoot them both down unless it is clear that they want to penetrate, Not a huge matter as people are making it so.We have strong Air defence system so we can shoot down jets let alone helis but their intention must be clear before any action.Cheers :)
HI,

You don't just shoot them, unless their are at restricted airspace like over some Nuke facility or base !

It could also be result of error in navigation or something like that.

Anyways the point raised by OP shows the levels of his maturity to suggest something like shooting them down or blowing up

I dont think this happened. Where is the proof?

Haven't heard anything from the Indian government on this either.

Maybe it was a flock of birds.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom