What's new

Two Indians Helicopters Violate Pakistani Airspace Near Charwa Sector

It is not by mistake they were checking how alert our forces are

To be frank im very upset with rangers reply how they let them go back we should have destroyed them to send india clear message for now it will make india do more violation

Rbs 70 should be handed over to rangers with some spada 2000 in border sector too

What our radars were doing for y5 minutes no reaction i have big question mark on our entire airdefence

What is use to buy awacs and zdk 09

Tum Begairat Pakistani ho saray BEgairat na gairat hai tumhari
Galti say? they were spotted in Sialkot according to people on twitter.
Secondly who gives a shit about what they were doing i want to know what PAF and the Military was doing how do you let 2 choppers enter your airspace?

ikr
for once i have to agree with a indian scum
you don't let an Heli from an Enemy state just enter your territory and leave Uper say LOC Microwave jaisey hai abhi tu -.-

Acha ? kaisey karo the next time it might 5 or 10 or an entire fleet mamo patao na?

my simple question what the he'll your anti aircraft guns were doing when a enemy free flight inside your territory . ? Am hearing even after warning from paf our helos were encircling Azad Kashmir launching pad for terrorist . So its not some 8 km but deeper than that ...

It shows you are afraid to shoot .

Once you did that not China even your god won't save you from the he'll we will bring up on u ...

Am I like. Yes . Because you and me are praying praying for praying for a walk between us . Let's see what the f ck you can do or ur stronger than steel higher than mountain friend friend can do

Air violations, unintentional or otherwise is not something unheard of, some get reported while others go unnoticed.

Pak planes violated Indian air space 23 times in 3 years: Govt - The Times of India

Lol ... We don't want to escalate ... But what happened to your wrath against India ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaun banda wahan measuring tape leke baitha tha aur measurement bhi le liya??:o:

PAF is very lack luster force no helicopters shows in their radars all intruders get back safely i always have question mark on paf think tank this is big weakness paf should get out of F 16 affair and bu better radars

5 miutes is long for any force to teact most of forces react in secondz

PAF role always bedn lack luster in 99 kargil war when IAF mirages were bombing tiger hill PAF saving F 16 in bunkers

PAF current status is horrible for us previously many times india sended jets but PAF was sleeping instead of making promotional videos do real job for what nation pays for

Abbotabad heli they cant seen too so PAF is nutz

Lol ... We don't want to escalate ... But what happened to your wrath against India ?

Cold start, Surgical strikes, cross border raids, hot pursuits, targeted killings :blah: :blah: :blah:,,,,,

We are hoping for some kind of miracle to happen but sadly Indians are adamant in writing a whole book of terminologies ....
All empty words and no actions.:(

Dude or a moron ... my simple question what the he'll your anti aircraft guns were doing when a enemy free flight inside your territory . ? Am hearing even after warning from paf our helos were encircling *** launching pad for terrorist . So its not some 8 km but deeper than that ...

Once you did that not China even your god won't save you from the he'll we will bring up on u ...

Am I like. Yes . Because you and me are praying praying for praying for a walk between us . Let's see what the f ck you can do or ur stronger than steel higher than mountain friend friend can do

If u bring hell to us you will go with us too we will take u with us and about china no one can save you either we luve together we die together

The Helis were barely inside the Pakistan Airspace, you don't expect to shoot them both down unless it is clear that they want to penetrate, Not a huge matter as people are making it so.We have strong Air defence system so we can shoot down jets let alone helis but their intention must be clear before any action.Cheers :)

Dude or a moron ... my simple question what the he'll your anti aircraft guns were doing when a enemy free flight inside your territory . ? Am hearing even after warning from paf our helos were encircling *** launching pad for terrorist . So its not some 8 km but deeper than that ...

Oye khoti ki shakal walay ja tati kha
PAF was sleeping? Other countries even shitty Korea would react in seconds but we were sleeping

The Helis were barely inside the Pakistan Airspace, you don't expect to shoot them both down unless it is clear that they want to penetrate, Not a huge matter as people are making it so.We have strong Air defence system so we can shoot down jets let alone helis but their intention must be clear before any action.Cheers :)
Nope bs simple fact is paf was sleeping Loc is hell atm so stfu

Cold start, Surgical strikes, cross border raids, hot pursuits, targeted killings :blah: :blah: :blah:,,,,,

We are hoping for some kind of miracle to happen but sadly Indians are adamant in writing a whole book of terminologies ....
All empty words and no actions.:(

Lol what cold start surgical strikes . U know I know once you escalate to this level (which we wanted) our airforce alone will spread our supremacy over ur head . This is an deliberate attempt by India to expose how a coward you are . U just can she'll some villagers house but can't afford to have a real war like a MAN ... isn't it true ? You keep violating ceasefire bit you can't shot down a helicopter ? Lol mere mere bhai insha alla your army get some balls to shoot down our fighters or helicopters . We are waiting .

Oye khoti ki shakal walay ja tati kha
PAF was sleeping? Other countries even shitty Korea would react in seconds but we were sleeping

But why you don't shoot it down . Helicopters an easy targets we dare you do it or just keep quite with u r guns . War ? Welcome . . . Now whole world know what kind of escalation u want ... War of words ! Like we will Nuke you .. lol try it ...

you guys are just making mountain of the mole..I guess due to strong winds these heli were pushed towards LOC.

So chill!!!:cheers:

BTW..any information how long were they there? Is it also confirmed by IAF or army or is it just one sided reporting?

Nope bs simple fact is paf was sleeping Loc is hell atm so stfu

First of all shooting helis down isn't the work of PAF.This shows your ignorance.PAF will only take action if there is a clear threat and by clear threat I mean when IAF probably their jets would penetrate deep into Pakistan Air space.Seeming the situation here the helis were very LOW and they were just hovering over LOC.Shooting them down would be a piece of cake but what then? You want to start a war?

Helis can be engaged with HMGs which i believe at best so far rangers have.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom