What's new

Two Indians Helicopters Violate Pakistani Airspace Near Charwa Sector

Might be an unintentional spoof, its in no one's interest to escalate the tensions between two nations and on one wants it

not as big problems as pak violates every day along the line of control we want peace there could be a reason for this.

hey!!!!!!!! my first post reply:bunny:.

i love to read the comments between india an pakistan.
never got bored of it.
Welcome to PDF.

Maybe they came looking for their Drone.
In any case, we have an Indian Helicopter in our collection, maybe that's why these were allowed to return. :D

Indian-helicopter-in-Gilgit.jpg

WTH?
This is a declaration of war

2 Indian helicopters violate Pakistani airspace over Charwa Sector | Pakistan | Dunya News

PASRUR (Dunya News) – Indian acts of aggressions along Line of Control (LOC) and Working Boundary continue as after a series of unprovoked firing, Indian helicopters also violated Pakistani airspace on Tuesday.

2 helicopters of Indian security forces violated Pakistani airspace over village Harnawali, Charwa Sector. The helicopters flew very low over the village causing panic among residents.

It is pertinent to mention here that India has been violating ceasefire agreements and international laws by opening unprovoked firing as a matter of habit in the recent past. Indian Deputy High Commissioner has been summoned by the Foreign Office 5 times in the past month over Indian acts of aggression.

Hi,
Modi is trying very hard after Doval's panic of CPEC, to create a low intensity conflict to further strengthen his position in govt as most of his promises after coming into power are still unfulfilled

Hi,
Modi is trying very hard after Doval's panic of CPEC, to create a low intensity conflict to further strengthen his position in govt as most of his promises after coming into power are still unfulfilled
That still doesn't answer the question
They actually just came inside your territory with Military Heli's god knows what they did but hey i'll predict what happens later on this thread
1.People Like horus you try to say things like this in defense of army
2.Indians boast
3.People like us that actually value Pride and dignity and actually care about there country speak out.
-.-

Time for two front war!
Please shoot these helicopters down . Let's have two front war

70 to 80 feet?? Thats not much...
Rangers shud be given shoulder fired sams

Why they dint :D

probably mistake will be lethal we will shoot down

and than

u will cry and said

these are not our helos

they are russian or french origin

What is there to cry once u shot it down ? It's war !!! Ask your rangers to shoot it down if they have guts

Maybe they came looking for their Drone.
In any case, we have an Indian Helicopter in our collection, maybe that's why these were allowed to return. :D

Indian-helicopter-in-Gilgit.jpg

Lol u wanted escalations . You wanted war . Here we are . Why u don't shoot it down lol :D

Galti say? they were spotted in Sialkot according to people on twitter.
Secondly who gives a shit about what they were doing i want to know what PAF and the Military was doing how do you let 2 choppers enter your airspace?

Please shoot these helicopters down . Let's have two front war

Why they dint :D

What is there to cry once u shot it down ? It's war !!! Ask your rangers to shoot it down if they have guts

Lol u wanted escalations . You wanted war . Here we are . Why u don't shoot it down lol :D
ikr
for once i have to agree with a indian
you don't let an Heli from an Enemy state just enter your territory and leave Uper say LOC Microwave jaisey hai abhi tu -.-

probably mistake will be lethal we will shoot down

and than

u will cry and said

these are not our helos

they are russian or french origin
Acha ? kaisey karo the next time it might 5 or 10 or an entire fleet mamo patao na?

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom