What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

The denial may be accurate, there is no need for PA troops to go and attack IA positions when other forces are in play as well.

Mutilated HOW?
Did they draw a Z for Zorro??
Or was it due to bullet or grenade wounds?

Go have a cold glass of water.

No it was actual beheading and the head was taken back, the denial is on expected lines - we don't expect anything better, one solution is Pakistan accepts this incident and conducts an inquiry. If not and they stick on with the denial then everything gets derailed.

Well done pak army, that was swift justice, an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth now that's the sort of justice our government should adopt, you will see how quick stability comes.

Any media footage? Official IA statement? I know it would be graphic if beheading was the case but still would love to see the basis for Indian claims made by media!

Anyone?

Don't expect videos like how the TTP releases.

then do it in your country not on international forum or in other's land.

:lol:dude this is our forum itself n it was the right ful revenge 1 ke badle 2.....
Pak army is not a rag tag army its the most professional organization in pak.
So vengence was there......

That actually is a pretty common tactic that the terrorists use. they dress up as local army, so that the passage is easier, be it across the border or be it within the country that such elements operate in (because, in the later case, any army man will think twice before shooting at them, out of fear of creating a friendly casualty).

Having said that IA will balance the wheel their way (as I have experienced since childhood), I think, this incident is not that simple.

We have fought many battles and innumerable skirmishes along this border. I have never heard of or seen this kind of an act. So, we really really need to be sure that a) what exactly has transpired b) who has done it (as you can not rule out the angle of miscreants being involved).

I have never ever heard PA or IA beheading a soldier (In Capt. Kalia's case, he was in custody and for a period of time and in enemy territory. So, I would not use that as an example here, because here it happened on our soil and there are still 2 survivors - else all would have been dead). Don't know why, but I have this uncanny feeling that there is more to it than meets the eye.

It is possible, after all when you are told implicitly that you may be out of work and your former employers are not interested in finding you new work.. what do you do?

Mutilated HOW?
Did they draw a Z for Zorro??
Or was it due to bullet or grenade wounds?

Go have a cold glass of water.

Why should I have a cold glass of water..

I was copy pasting the news from a link..

Dont shoot the messanger :angel:

No it was actual beheading and the head was taken back, the denial is on expected lines - we don't expect anything better, one solution is Pakistan accepts this incident and conducts an inquiry. If not and they stick on with the denial then everything gets derailed.

We Will accept when you accept you crossed the border and Killed on of our soldier.Stop acting like a arrogant bast.ard

Just in: Heavy firing in Poonch & Mendhar sector going on.
Media for once should stay silent and let the Indian Army sort this out covertly, less the media talks about the better the results of escalation would be.

Ok! Forensic report? IA official Statement pertaining beheading?

I think we will be able to read it tomorrow. Not sure from the IA - releasing official statements are the MEA's job.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom