What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Is it confirmed PA troops conducted this attack? Also is the mutilation accusation confirmed? Someone reply back with sources.

I've been asking this question since the first couple of pages; no evidence of either has been brought to my attention except the usual conjectures !

RIP Brave Sons Of India. God please give enough strength to the families of the soldiers to bear this loss. India has lost 2 brave sons.

India should retaliate strongly. I am a common man yet i am so furious over this unfortunate incident and One can only imagine what our Officers and Jawans must be going through. Retaliate in the most brutal way possible. Lets see how far this can escalate.

Is it confirmed PA troops conducted this attack? Also is the mutilation accusation confirmed? Someone reply back with sources.

Another possibility which has very less probability is attack by third party likes of TTP in PA uniform, which they have used in attacks against Pakistan, attacking India to derail the dialogues.

Which Pakistani channel is reporting on this currently ? Geo is not available in my region :hitwall:, Dawn is talking about some other news

mutilation could be due to bombs/rocket or any type of explosive

or even heavy fire shelling

That's the route of escape already employed by some of your guests on Indian media - but it's not cutting it.

I'm dismayed by the claim that a patrol party was ambushed.....surely there are more than a couple of soldiers in such a party.
Opening fire, killing and wounding some is one thing but the attackers allegedly spent time to decapitate one without a response from other members of the patrol. ??

Hmmm so it seems this war mongering is because of lack of sleep!! Krait go to sleep it is past your bedtime. :D
Anyway what time tomorrow will said statement come??
No more war mongering. :D

Most probably in morning. There might be an immediate meeting right now.

Which Pakistani channel is reporting on this currently ? Geo is not available in my region :hitwall:, Dawn is talking about some other news

Seems to be a none issue in Pakistani media, just the usual on the LOC being blown out of proportion by your hawks.

Could have easily been Kashmiri militants, they conduct attacks in IA troops often. As for PA conducting the attack and also mutilation neither afaik has been proven with sources even after 49 pages.

Another possibility which has very less probability is attack by third party likes of TTP in PA uniform, which they have used in attacks against Pakistan, attacking India to derail the dialogues.

Possibly though unlikely ! These areas are not only heavily monitored & manned by India but by Pakistan as well so the TTP going there undetected & then coming back undetected is pretty difficult. These are not the Tribal Areas or the Afghan Border Areas that we have virtually no control & next to no presence on.

RIP Brave Sons Of India. God please give enough strength to the families of the soldiers to bear this loss. India has lost 2 brave sons.

India should retaliate strongly and i know they will. I am a common man yet i am so furious over this unfortunate incident and One can only imagine what our Officers and Jawans must be going through. Retaliate in the most brutal way possible. Lets see how far this can escalate.

Sorry to say,,,, I will probably get a infraction but..... Humara Fauji maray to nanga naach karty ho tum log by saying PA was lying,, they were trying to push militants in to kashmir aur apna maray to Magar mach kay ansu dikhatay ho by saying PA mutilated their corps and blah blah wah!

One poster made a point, it might be a conspiracy theory, but is it possible that TTP which has attacked in PA uniform is being used here to derail the peace process considering India getting MFN status, then Cricket series etc.

What's you take on third party involvement ?

Doubt TTP involvement, its not a walk in the park to get into that zone.
I would give more credibility to hawks and/or paid subscriptions on both sides to heat up the conflict.
Think some low level Captain being ordered to attack, Think the PA using assets to retaliate.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom