What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Is it confirmed PA troops conducted this attack? Also is the mutilation accusation confirmed? Someone reply back with sources.

How you wanna confirm it?? We have Indian sources which are not credible enough for you and you have Pakistani sources which are not credible enough for us..

"The body of one of the killed soldiers was badly mutilated," PRO defense northern command Col Rajesh Kalia told Hindustan Times.

The denial was on expected lines, what needs to be seen and Indian politicians are hoping is that Pakistan does not deny this and actually does something about it.

The denial may be accurate, there is no need for PA troops to go and attack IA positions when other forces are in play as well.

How you wanna confirm it?? We have Indian sources which are not credible enough for you and you have Pakistani sources which are not credible enough for us..

"The body of one of the killed soldiers was badly mutilated," PRO defense northern command Col Rajesh Kalia told Hindustan Times.

Mutilated HOW?
Did they draw a Z for Zorro??
Or was it due to bullet or grenade wounds?

Go have a cold glass of water.

I'm dismayed by the claim that a patrol party was ambushed.....surely there are more than a couple of soldiers in such a party.
Opening fire, killing and wounding some is one thing but the attackers allegedly spent time to decapitate one without a response from other members of the patrol. ??

They might have been overwhelmed and they did engage in a firefight according to sources, it probably was a patrol party of four, the ambush was hiding in the forests and the attack was sudden under low visibility - two soldiers died and two were injured.

Provide links, also what source is confirming PA conducted the attack which led to this?

Edit: I see Colonel is providing the statement

then do it in your country not on international forum or in other's land.

Agreed, but what is the title of the forum?
Please repeat it in bold words for everybody.

Provide links, also what source is confirming PA conducted the attack which led to this?

Also wow the soldier mutilated was a Colonel...

I think the source is being linked as a colonel.

Warning This is troll - Just now some an ad of Akshay Kumar and Sonakshi Sinha of Brooke Bond Tea on Dawn TV.

I hope not to get infraction on this.

Back to topic , Dawn still not reporting. Internal news going on.

yeh kya hoo-rehah hai?

110 users browsing.......sarhad pe jung chall rehi hai and you guys are here.......go and stop them.

checked every single pakistan news channel..

why they are not talking about this issue except dunya news?

Another possibility which has very less probability is attack by third party likes of TTP in PA uniform, which they have used in attacks against Pakistan, attacking India to derail the dialogues.

That actually is a pretty common tactic that the terrorists use. they dress up as local army, so that the passage is easier, be it across the border or be it within the country that such elements operate in (because, in the later case, any army man will think twice before shooting at them, out of fear of creating a friendly casualty).

Having said that IA will balance the wheel their way (as I have experienced since childhood), I think, this incident is not that simple.

We have fought many battles and innumerable skirmishes along this border. I have never heard of or seen this kind of an act. So, we really really need to be sure that a) what exactly has transpired b) who has done it (as you can not rule out the angle of miscreants being involved).

I have never ever heard PA or IA beheading a soldier (In Capt. Kalia's case, he was in custody and for a period of time and in enemy territory. So, I would not use that as an example here, because here it happened on our soil and there are still 2 survivors - else all would have been dead). Don't know why, but I have this uncanny feeling that there is more to it than meets the eye.

Any media footage? Official IA statement? I know it would be graphic if beheading was the case but still would love to see the basis for Indian claims made by media!

Anyone?

Also wow the soldier mutilated was a Colonel... That's probably the highest ranking soldier lost in years or decades on the LoC

The Colonel was the PRO not the one who is dead..

Name of the soldiers who were Martyred was Lance Naik Hemraj and Lance Naik Sudhakar Singh.

Pakistan kills two Indian soldiers on Indian territory | NDTV.com

Pak soldiers kill 2 Indian jawans, body of one mutilated - Hindustan Times

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom