What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Im not really sure why Pakistan took the Atlantique episode to the ICJ all I can say is that either you guys felt very strongly about it or politics was at play be it (domestic or international) but the court verdict stood in India's favour.

But this is now getting side tracked from todays issue which is one of mutualisation of our soldier, Top army sources are saying the head of the soldier is missing which from our side is a very serious issue.

That was because India's entire case rested on 'ICJ doesn't have any jurisdiction over us' instead of arguing against the case presented by Pakistan !

Theek haiii...your issue is duly noted & you know our reply ! Take Care !

Actually Indians were the one laughing yesterday, ridiculing the notion that IA will cross over to PK side and kill a PK jawan in shootout.

Every one has already 'RIP'ed to the IA Jawans who got it. Now we are merely making fun of Indian Sparta fans, mind it of trolls here not the Jawans.

You have common sense or it is as less as it is found rarely in your country. Indians dont have point to cross LoC, they dont have to back up "freedom fighter" but PA does have that interest.

RIP is not enough, act is though. Which is always missing from Pak side.

Off to sleep... RIP..... martyrs......since my pakistani friends are happy with present score... Hope they will be happy for some time and have enogh time to rejoice...... God bless...

We will pay back soon! Never ever the Indian army let Indians down against Pakistan!

Are you proud of them beheading... Wow this shows how cultured Pakistani's are!

you just cant handle it properly...
Why did the indian army started this in the first place by killing PA person. now saying all this ? its showing the world how cultured indians are

Like i said before any more violations of cease fire will result in soldiers taking matters into their own hands. Some of the forward positions are literally 500-800 meters from each other. This won't go well with the men manning forward positions

yes and first of all go and tell this to your army as well, they started it and army personal took things in their own hands and paid back their brother in the name of justice...

307670_509935625695682_1426111013_n.jpg

Sadly this isn't the first time PA has done such things. It is the Islamic fundamentalism that grips Pakistan to blame. Retaliation is one thing but mutilating bodies is another, proffesionalism seems non-existent when we hear about these incidents.
Spot on! It is indeed very unfortunate that some fundamentalists in the Pakistan Army, which is considered highly professional, indulge in such despicable unprofessional acts as severing the heads of soldiers! These cowards cannot be called soldiers by any stretch of imagination. Is there any difference between them and the terrorists?

Speaks volumes of the gross indiscipline and cowboy gung-ho attitude exhibited by some sections of the Pak Army. No wonder the PA comes a cropper in all wars fought so far including the ops against the Baloch freedom fighters and the TTP. One can't win wars with a rag tag circus!

To the cowards responsible for this dastardly act, I would like to say, if you can't pay respect to a fallen soldier, you're not fit to be a soldier. You're not even human! Period! :tdown:

Btw @Armstrong what happened how come you re not a mod anymore? i thoght u were one of the best mod here... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
IA will retaliate again this time. Now lets hope 4 PA troops bodies are not carried home.

This is how wars start. But between India-Pak this is common so I dont expect a war here.

Yeah if you *** heads want to open a Pandora's box. Tread wisely.

And don't cry like sissies when it's your side that starts something and we fire back (which is what any army would do)

Good work Pakistan Army - keep the heat up.

The beheading part and the intrusion and planned way laying of an Indian patrol all inside Indian territory is what has upset the IA.
It is but IA's fault. The blame rests with the Army's complacency. Isnt it their duty/job to foresee any such incidents and be prepared for it? What's all that training with the Israelis worth then, if the IA cannot implement certain basic regulations?

Your retaliation promises a retaliation by PA and then we have an escalation in no time.
The point here about such a short overwhelming brutal retaliation is to AVOID any such escalation.

As if DG ISPR will come and say that soldiers did it. In fact they will be happy and promote those soldiers. You have long history for the same.

I dont think you have any Right to Tell me Not to Believe what my Army Says , as far as i remember 2 days ago when 1 Pakistani soldier martyred by IA intruders , you choose to believe your Media and Army , even when we told you we have enough proof that IA actually did that you choose not to believe that .

So Now we Choose to Believe what ISPR says , as it is more credible source then the Indian Media.

Indian assault was a test to check the reply of Pak army under current circumstances.. they would not have attempted it during Zia era.
Now they had their reply. i,e, If u want war.. expect a blood one!

Escalating this conflict is a bad idea for Pakistan. Sooner or later the Congress party wont be able to keep a lid on this and open conflict is going to become a reality.

Pakistans military was either ordered to do this, which means their commanders are fools, or the troops did this on their own, which means the military has rogue elements in its ranks.

RIP to the fallen.

First of all, we are ready for war at any time. Ready to mobilize at any time. It isn't your role to determine what is and what is not good for us. None of your concern.

And when armies - in war time or peace time - are fired upon they will fire back. What is it about that which you thick headed shmucks can't fathom?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom