What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

may be the decision of change in Military policies of Pakistan was not a military rather civil/political decision which military opposed and to force change this decision these skirmishes were carried out.

:rofl: They invade 2 countries when their 3000 people are killed. But when 50,000 in Kashmir in India and 40,000 in Pakistan are killed, they say calm down.

Fking Westerners.

See! What did i you! Westerners act warm and fuzzy when it comes to their internal politics but are emotionless mofossss when it comes to international politics

This is becoming tiring now you know. Big bad IA all ready to strike and politicians (mostly congress) stopping them.

Where did I say they are ready to strike? neither did the IA generals - this is a grave provocation by Pakistan and they are treating it as one.

:rofl: They invade 2 countries when their 3000 people are killed. But when 50,000 in Kashmir in India and 40,000 in Pakistan are killed, they say calm down.

Fking Westerners.

Our nutcases who were in power have left the ballpark. :wave:

i will tell you what phrases will come up
- enough is enough (angry indian public)
- dastardly act / heinous crime (indian secretary)
- we will give a befitting response (govt spokesperson)
- tesnsions should not rise and deal with it calmly (govt spokespoerson)
- vehemently deny any invlovement (pak army)
- when will this stop (news anchor in india)
any other?

Yes
- This is SPARTAAAA!! Indian members on PDF >

SPARTA.jpg

Fking Westerners.

Why should you blame THEM for OUR own shortcomings? The question here is - Do we really have the balls to retaliate for any minor offense against our people so that such incidents-however minor- dont occur in the future?

There is no Beheading , it is just indian Media Fantasy to just get some cheep PR , the Soldier probably got shot in the neck & head , causing the Deep wound that led to the death of the soldier , however since Indian media has a reputation of hyping things up they took it the wrong way .

Up Until now there is no confirmation from any Official Indian Army Channel of any Mutilation , its only the Media , However seeing as most Indians here Believe what their media tells them i cant blame them for what they are saying here.

I will Trust what ISPR says , as up Until Now , according to them , No such incident Happened .. So I am going with that .

you Trust your People we will Trust our.

Where did I say they are ready to strike? neither did the IA generals - this is a grave provocation by Pakistan and they are treating it as one.

As if Indian soldiers who crossed LoC and came to Pakistani Post for a Huqqa Party right two days ago?

Pakistanis who are laughing today and denying the heinous act by PA be assured that we will have our share of laugh. You want to play the game then get ready for our chance as well.

Actually Indians were the one laughing yesterday, ridiculing the notion that IA will cross over to PK side and kill a PK jawan in shootout.

Every one has already 'RIP'ed to the IA Jawans who got it. Now we are merely making fun of Indian Sparta fans, mind it of trolls here not the Jawans.

Yet pinning it to one person's head is a difficult proposition to say the least as it happened there; they just didn't take out the top man. I wonder why neither the Bangladeshis or the Indians took us to the ICJ for whatever we did or did not do in '71; surely 3 million dead & 300,000 raped doesn't go unnoticed or unproved by those who were there ?

Khair the Atlantique was just one incident without any of the mass-graves or satellite imagery, what compelled Pakistan to take the plunge & go to the ICJ ?

Im not really sure why Pakistan took the Atlantique episode to the ICJ all I can say is that either you guys felt very strongly about it or politics was at play be it (domestic or international) but the court verdict stood in India's favour.

But this is now getting side tracked from todays issue which is one of mutualisation of our soldier, Top army sources are saying the head of the soldier is missing which from our side is a very serious issue.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom