What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Mutilation is being used as a euphemism for beheading so it's one in the same thing in this context.

BTW:A question to the Pakistanis,isn't beheading the Islamic way of executing an enemy?

if it is then I am very sorry to say it shows how hyenas and wolfs attack. Not a lion, because even lion kills his pray in a shot from neck unlike making its pray suffer pain making him halal for his meal. ( I may be blocked for this comment but I don't care)

Sure it will but not before beheading of Pakistani soldiers .By now Para troopers would have been planning something more heneous and brutal.

Such passion, reminds me of >

guy.png

Only 'farangis' will benefit from any further escalation. Stand down, for God's sake, im sick and tired of this lunacy.

if it is then I am very sorry to say it shows how hyenas and wolfs attack. Not a lion, because even lion kills his pray in a shot from neck unlike making its pray suffer pain making him halal for his meal. ( I may be blocked for this comment but I don't care)

I doubt you will be banned for this comment, I do not think anyone can even understand what the hell you were trying to say.

We need someone like Indira Gandhi.

If we had someone like that we wouldnt have been sitting in PDF now.... rest i leave it to your imagination..... Right now you enjoy MMS and company.....

Lets not get into Bosnia or Rwanda where mass graves of thousands were found and the use of satellites as well as surveillance jets played a big role in gathering evidence for the ICJ. We are talking about 1 soldier it is like comparing apples and oranges

Well yes when do we ever accept each other's official accounts? if we did we would never have had the conflict in Kashmir in the first place.

Yet pinning it to one person's head is a difficult proposition to say the least as it happened there; they just didn't take out the top man. I wonder why neither the Bangladeshis or the Indians took us to the ICJ for whatever we did or did not do in '71; surely 3 million dead & 300,000 raped doesn't go unnoticed or unproved by those who were there ?

Khair the Atlantique was just one incident without any of the mass-graves or satellite imagery, what compelled Pakistan to take the plunge & go to the ICJ ?

Such fury, moi Desi lion >

timotei-lion-ad.jpg

i will tell you what phrases will come up
- enough is enough (angry indian public)
- dastardly act / heinous crime (indian secretary)
- we will give a befitting response (govt spokesperson)
- tesnsions should not rise and deal with it calmly (govt spokespoerson)
- vehemently deny any invlovement (pak army)
- when will this stop (news anchor in india)
any other?

Pakistanis who are laughing today and denying the heinous act by PA be assured that we will have our share of laugh. You want to play the game then get ready for our chance as well.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom