What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Yes, We all agree it was very well done. Very much comparable to the raids mounted by British SAS for assassinating the German Mil Personnel.

If you think beheading and mutilating a soldier is a fitting response....then you need to detoxify your brain...

Regardless he should be more worried about his own countrymen because you are planning on leading India into war on horseback. :D
Abe horseback pe to Zaid Hamid aayega. :D

A gadha riding a ghoda.

What constitutes proof for you then does not exists for no event in history..

BD are seeking an apology from you, I wonder why.

What will DNA of a 40 year bone establish?

The lack of evidence & if the penchant for crying yourself hoarse reiterating one thing again & again is what settles as 'proof' with you then I'm sure we cannot agree.

So let me get this straight - They're asking for an apology so the Pakistanis might as well must have done it - Irrefutable & impeccable logic !

The DNA would establish :

(a) were they Bengalis or had the Biharis been clubbed with them to inflate the numbers.

(b) how many were actually killed ?

(c) if its the Biharis that turn out to be dead then that opens a pandora's box about the possibility of what the Mukhti Bahini could or could not have done because even you guys don't blame us for killing them Biharis.

Probably nothing, I see things cooling down from here on out.

May be.... But if the beheading story is right then you may be wrong here... its not gonna end here ( but be rest assured there will be no head chopping as indian army is a professional army)

During the brutal assault on the patrol party, the Pakistanis are said to have chopped off their heads, one of which they carried with them, informed sources said.

However, the Army, while confirming the killing of Indian soldiers, did not comment on reports that they had been beheaded.

Pakistan Army attack on troops a provocative action: India - The Economic Times

Like i said before any more violations of cease fire will result in soldiers taking matters into their own hands. Some of the forward positions are literally 500-800 meters from each other. This won't go well with the men manning forward positions

RIP soldiers.

The IA top Brass are really pissed off by this and are treating it as a major provocation and well planned ambush and purposeful mutilation of the soldier inside Indian territory.

The politicians are trying to calm things down.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom