What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

I have thank you ! And I've also seen the accounts by others, the manner in which those 'journalists' obtained their information & how much 'evidence' they've provided in any of their news excerpts or articles or even books later on to substantiate their aspersions. Not to mention I've seen the role that the media played throughout contemporary wars which peaked during Iraq & now Libya & Syria.

Mass Graves - DNA testing, in that context ! Hadiii kiii bhiii DNA testing hoo jatiii haii; 2012 mein yaa 1990 !

What constitutes proof for you then does not exists for no event in history..

BD are seeking an apology from you, I wonder why.

What will DNA of a 40 year bone establish?

What constitutes proof for you then does not exists for no event in history..

BD are seeking an apology from you, I wonder why.

What will DNA of a 40 year bone establish?

Only because the pro India monkeys are running Bangladesh.

Karte raho Aman ka Tamasha... There can not be Aman in foreseeable future...

RIP to Soldiers.

Another conspiracy theory, you guys simply cannot live without any... :hitwall:

The current Bangladesh government is pro India, that is a truth not a conspiracy. That is why they always troll Pakistan by asking for an apology.

How do you expect us to prove you did it? without CCTV or someone who was hiding in the bushes with a video recorder filming the torture and mutualisation how can we prove that?

Remember he was captured and taken away across the LOC (our version of events) so this notion of taking one to ICJ is not plausible.

There are some still today which doubt 9/11 was done by al qaeda or the Holocast denial folk so proving something without a shadow of a doubt is like I said before like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

All I have to go on is what the Indian army confirms on what happened and I must accept that as I am just a civilian not in the military or on the ground level fighting.

So essentially we're back to square one - You say we did it....we say we didn't !

P.S How were the ICJ decisions regarding Rwanda arrived at ? How were their arrest warrants issued ? How were the ones in case of the Bosnian War issued ? How was Pakistan confident enough to be able to take India, to the ICJ, for the Atlantique issue where you guys disputed on 'jurisdiction' instead of 'facts of the case' ?

Who said 'beyond reasonable doubt' ? Do you think such was maintained in the aforementioned two cases ?

it reminds me of one story i read some where... 1 indian army jawan's head was chopped off and presented to main mushraff....Guess who did it.... Ilyas Kashmiri.....

Yes.....

Reports coming in attack was carried out by the SSG.....by headlines today (not confirmed)
Yes, We all agree it was very well done. Very much comparable to the raids mounted by British SAS for assassinating the German Mil Personnel.

The current Bangladesh government is pro India, that is a truth not a conspiracy. That is why they always troll Pakistan by asking for an apology.

Pro India does not mean they will spoil their relations with any country...

i wonder what will be indian army response to this attack....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom