What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

No, but a Commission on our alleged 'killings', on the many 'mass graves', the DNA testing that goes with it, any evidence for the 300,000 women who were raped to be treated for trauma, the many amputees (like Vietnam) or even ever attempting to listen to the stories of the Bihairs & the West Pakistani civilians, would be a good start !

Search the net, there are many accounts by western journalists... Do some searching yourself..

You want DNA of people in 1971? It was 40 years back :blink:

Ooooooo

WNYs5.png
Watch out mamba, so much love for ummah brethern of Pakistan may lead you into trouble .Don't forget you are in USA and certainly under surveillance.

Rest In Peace to the Martyrs...May god give enough strength to the family of the martyrs to bear this loss

It looks like it time for us to unleash few of our Gorkha soilders...and then let them deal with them with their own signature style..They will tell them we can do better then what they did....the only difference will be this victim will be from their side....

Nope, we just transferred $ 100 million to TTP and BLA accounts. After all you blames us for connection.

tHATS IT .... :what::what: 100 million wont buy crap. cheap skates. :whistle:

Good News - Finally 2 Soldiers have been dispatched to hell by Pakistan ARmy - You know whenever Indian Army does such a coward attack on Pakistan i never worry coz i know Pakistan Army would retaliate..God Bless Pakistan Army who protect us from these Indian savages.Lesson for Indians: Don't mess with us - We will hit you back with twice the intensity.

Dude even enemies death is not to be celebrated. RIP. dont say stuff like this man.

Bhai its like they won another series.

Pakistan killed 2, India killed 1.

The statement is on record by an official not my word.. And no one would lie about soldiers throat being slit, wake up guys...

Its ironic you telling anyone else except your self to 'wake up' because officials never lie. Protectors or truth and justice, unfortunately these roles only work in movies and games.

Your agenda however is not to mourn these dead soldiers but of staying dumb so I feel you are not fit for any more replies.

May the families of the dead gain courage to survive the tragedies both sides are victims of.

Watch out mamba, so much love for ummah brethern of Pakistan may lead you into trouble .Don't forget you are in USA and certainly under surveillance.

The most idiotic comment I have read in a while. :lol:

Good News - Finally 2 Soldiers have been dispatched to hell by Pakistan ARmy - You know whenever Indian Army does such a coward attack on Pakistan i never worry coz i know Pakistan Army would retaliate..God Bless Pakistan Army who protect us from these Indian savages.Lesson for Indians: Don't mess with us - We will hit you back with twice the intensity.

Dude show a little respect to the soldier.
Mods,an infraction might be in order.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom