What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Leave it guys. You won't have to wait long.

Ooooooo

WNYs5.png

Some more theories and ifs..

Maybe you need god to come down and whisper in your ears..

No, but a Commission on our alleged 'killings', on the many 'mass graves', the DNA testing that goes with it, any evidence for the 300,000 women who were raped to be treated for trauma, the many amputees (like Vietnam) or even ever attempting to listen to the stories of the Bihairs & the West Pakistani civilians, would be a good start !

That is Indian stance yet to be proven by any third party.

The Indian stance has yet to give any proof for the third party to confirm.

And will be, Followed by IA...........Just wait!!!

By the way, Firing on 7 other posts on LOC is already happening....

Agree!

But you also keep in mind that IA don't need to start firing on LOC to give cover protection to jehadi clowns into your occupied kashmir, its the other-way around.

That will be followed by another one, don't think it would lead to an end... And not asking you to wait, I know how things progress at LOC.

BTW, did you intercept the guys who were getting cover protection other day? Quite a stale theory, everything doesn't exist the way you think..

Escalating this conflict is a bad idea for Pakistan. Sooner or later the Congress party wont be able to keep a lid on this and open conflict is going to become a reality.

Pakistans military was either ordered to do this, which means their commanders are fools, or the troops did this on their own, which means the military has rogue elements in its ranks.

RIP to the fallen.

That is Indian stance yet to be proven by any third party.

when was the last time a third party ever confirmed the events in a far flung outpost in Kashmir. This is the official version by the Indian Army.

Aww cheer up dude, here this might happen >
We took the loss of our Jawan peacefully KRAIT jee. This is unbecoming.
I am not angry at you all. I am more angry at our own people. We Indians are really shameless.

Good News - Finally 2 Soldiers have been dispatched to hell by Pakistan ARmy - You know whenever Indian Army does such a coward attack on Pakistan i never worry coz i know Pakistan Army would retaliate..God Bless Pakistan Army who protect us from these Indian savages.Lesson for Indians: Don't mess with us - We will hit you back with twice the intensity.

Good News - Finally 2 Soldiers have been dispatched to hell by Pakistan ARmy - You know whenever Indian Army does such a coward attack on Pakistan i never worry coz i know Pakistan Army would retaliate..God Bless Pakistan Army who protect us from these Indian savages.Lesson for Indians: Don't mess with us - We will hit you back with twice the intensity.

Not cool ! :disagree:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom