What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Your Indian Army is got infected by Bollywood, go teach them to made better stories next timee!

Why some of Pakistani said it was Pay back and looking at the time gap, this is nothing but revenge seeking and unprofessional Army's job

Jinko TTP kidnapp karke le jaati ho, behead karke video banati ho.

Such things happened to American Army in Iraq and in Afghanistan both,,, so does it mean American Army is phudu too?

Grow up!

Read the article from Hindu I posted.. The Deputy commissioner has said it himself, 29 Baloch regiment...

Very sad and disheartening, never knew this can be done by a professional army.

An Indian deputy commissioner made up rubbish to throw at the hungry media, it must be true because they just never lie right? I see that you keep repeating the unprofessional-ism of PA with no concrete backing you must be a sad person with an embarrassing motive, clinging on to its last threads. Keep dreaming, this is all your nation's own doing.

Jinko TTP kidnapp karke le jaati ho, behead karke video banati ho.

Wohi taliban outfit jo americans ko utha kay martay rehaty hai.... har force bhudhu hai sawaye indian army kai haina? Indians over here need to stop trolling. Look at the facts with a clear mind.

Why some of Pakistani said it was Pay back and looking at the time gap, this is nothing but revenge seeking and unprofessional Army's job

So you agree that your army came and killed on of our soldiers.. :azn::azn:

Such things happened to American Army in Iraq and in Afghanistan both,,, so does it mean American Army is phudu too?
Grow up!
When they know TTP will kill them anyway, why not fight to the death ?

No video of an American soldier killed and beheaded has been posted. Even if they were captured, they were rescued.

You all have to grow up who believe in every conspiracy theory but don't believe anything against yourself.

Your Indian Army is got infected by Bollywood, go teach them to made better stories next timee!
ur country.
No need to tech them anything. they now how to play a war and they proved it in 1971 .Teach your army how to be professional and how not to unstable democratic government in your country

I am telling no one in India is even remotely interested in this killing but everyone was going nuts with cricket series.

Think what will be Indian soldiers thinking right now.

Indian s care of Cricket than them.

Dude i highly doubt about it.

An Indian deputy commissioner made up rubbish to throw at the hungry media, it must be true because they just never lie right? I see that you keep repeating the unprofessional-ism of PA with no concrete backing you must be a sad person with an embarrassing motive, clinging on to its last threads. Keep dreaming, this is all your nation's own doing.

When you do not accept any proof why do you ask.. Hypocrites...

When they know TTP will kill them anyway, why not fight to the death ?

No video of an American soldier killed and beheaded has been posted. Even if they were captured, they were rescued.

You all have to grow up who believe in every conspiracy theory but don't believe anything against yourself.

Yup, Check the resources they deploy against the resources pakistan Army deploy to fight with the insurgents plus the masive funding goes in to fighting both insurgencies.!

Just for you

manmohan-singh-and-sonia-gandhi-funny.jpg

Very Soon I would be returning your these favours on comming thread.

Thank you for being one of the few sane voices on this thread.

RIP to the Indian and Pakistani soldiers who died; they die right there on the ground, so comfortable SOBs like us can be macho right here on the internet.

Let is de-escalate now, please God.

I agree. Hope things settle down.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom