What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Yup, Check the resources they deploy against the resources pakistan Army deploy to fight with the insurgents plus the masive funding goes in to fighting both insurgencies.!
Yup. Don't worry, we will be sending billions soon.

Justice done, well done guys,
Indian army killed crossed LOC and killed one of Pak army person brutally and now Justice done and paid back ...

You killed and burnt Ear Drum ofIAF pilot during argil and returned the body, IAF retaliated this in-humane nature by taking your Navy PLane down and killing 10+ navy men.

Gods knows what will IA will do now with PAK soldiers in Retaliation of beheading of Indian soldiers , don't know next day you will find entire post will be Beheaded -10+ headless body, be ready for that. Justice will be serve , Head for a Head

Its too early to know exactly what happened. To the trolls who cheer for this sort of thing, remember that you are safely behind your keyboard. Its easy to talk.

Hopefully a flag meeting will be held and this current flare up can be stopped. If not, India should consider escalating.

Lol, i hope you have also visited and commented on the topic where indian army killed one Pak Army person, did you told this to your fellow indians who are making fun there....

India escalating already and they started it, so after Pakistan called for flag meeting, it was india who declined it, so Pakistan paid back...

good job guys ... well done... keep it up and we are proud of you...

You killed and burnt Ear Drum ofIAF pilot during argil and returned the body, IAF retaliated this in-humane nature by taking your Navy PLane down and killing 10+ navy men.

Gods knows what will IA will do now with PAK soldiers in Retaliation of beheading of Indian soldiers , don't know next day you will find entire post will be Beheaded -10+ headless body, be ready for that. Justice will be serve , Head for a Head

lol, yes justice is already done, incase IA did anything stupid, prepare for anything for your big cities...
India will see the reaction and will take the bodies home ... well done guys , take them down if they cross into Pakistan, and also if needed go inside india do the justice your own way

What 'evidence' do we have that such torture was conducted by Pakistanis & that such wasn't the State in which he was found in ? How do we know the post-mortem wasn't conducted malafide or with professional negligence ? How do we know that the Indian's themselves didn't do this to make it look as such, armies after all, since the beginning of time, have done much worse ?

Or are you suggesting that Maqbool Hussain's slit tongue isn't evidence enough to suggest the same conversely so ?

Take us to the International Court of Justice if you think you've got everything figured out ?

Even if you did would you or anybody admit to it? the answer is no and we both know proving such things is like trying to find a needle in a haystack without the aid of CCTV, DNA etc nothing is ever concrete.

But being Indian I must side with our version of events right? if the Indian army says in a official statement this happened I must accept that as my truth and the same is for Pakistanis you must accept your version of events also being Pakistani, in that way we are not so diffrent.

That was a piece of propaganda, this was a telegram to the President but was not acted upon (in your favour). It was not for the world to see.

You cannot make that simple a distinction now?

First off - What substantiates the contents of that 'telegram' when it is being cabled by a person who lives behind close-doors at best & takes a walk in his lovely garden surrounded by US Marines at the very worst. How do you know that he didn't get a one-sided conditioned narrative of what was happening throughout the length & breadth of Bangladesh ?

Second - If the 'opinion' of a US official is what determines 'reality' from something that is 'unreal'; than how does one explain away the same 'cables' & the same 'press conferences' that happened since the beginning of the First World War all the way to Nicarugu, the regime changes in Iran, Vietnam, Korea & a plethora of events that have happened since then !

Thirdly - Whether it was 'acted upon' or not is 'conjecture' still for that is the deduction that we make after reading the opinion piece. And the same can be said about Mr.Blood being called back.

Fourthly - That telegram, not in the least bit, sheds any light on (a) the severity of what happened nor on (b) what the other party to the conflict did or did not do ! So extrapolating what he said in one telegram to substantiate every single aspersion that is cast on us is illogical at best.

Fifthly - If opinions of those that were there in the midst of it all are what matters & what substantiate every fact or figure labelled for or against Pakistan in '71 then do take a walk with me in Karachi & I'd introduce you to some of the Biharis from Chittagong that escaped from there & we can make these 'distinctions' there & then.

When you do not accept any proof why do you ask.. Hypocrites...

Too shut the likes of you who are trolling over here. You got proof you can troll all you want. If you dont then i expect you to take part in this conversation with changing the same ranting.

Very Soon I would be returning your these favours on comming thread.

Aww cheer up dude, here this might happen >

Gandhi-Sonia-Funny-politicians.jpg

Yup. People made me angry.

We took the loss of our Jawan peacefully KRAIT jee. This is unbecoming.

First off - What substantiates the contents of that 'telegram' when it is being cabled by a person who lives behind close-doors at best & takes a walk in his lovely garden surrounded by US Marines at the very worst. How do you know that he didn't get a one-sided conditioned narrative of what was happening throughout the length & breadth of Bangladesh ?

Second - If the 'opinion' of a US official is what determines 'reality' from something that is 'unreal'; than how does one explain away the same 'cables' & the same 'press conferences' that happened since the beginning of the First World War all the way to Nicarugu, the regime changes in Iran, Vietnam, Korea & a plethora of events that have happened since then !

Thirdly - Whether it was 'acted upon' or not is 'conjecture' still for that is the deduction that we make after reading the opinion piece. And the same can be said about Mr.Blood being called back.

Fourthly - That telegram, not in the least bit, sheds any light on (a) the severity of what happened nor on (b) what the other party to the conflict did or did not do ! So extrapolating what he said in one telegram to substantiate every single aspersion that is cast on us is illogical at best.

Fifthly - If opinions of those that were there in the midst of it all are what matters & what substantiate every fact or figure labelled for or against Pakistan in '71 then do take a walk with me in Karachi & I'd introduce you to some of the Biharis from Chittagong that escaped from there & we can make these 'distinctions' there & then.

Some more theories and ifs..

Maybe you need god to come down and whisper in your ears..

Even if you did would you or anybody admit to it? the answer is no and we both know proving such things is like trying to find a needle in a haystack without the aid of CCTV, DNA etc nothing is ever concrete.

But being Indian I must side with our version of events right? if the Indian army says in a official statement this happened I must accept that as my truth and the same is for Pakistanis you must accept your version of events also being Pakistani, in that way we are not so diffrent.

'Must' betrays a lack of 'independent' & 'inquisitive' thought - They're both narratives peppered with jingoism & a thirst to demonize the other !

My contention is the same (for either side) - If we did it then take us to the ICJ...if you did then we should take you to the ICJ; whats the point of creating a media frenzy when neither side can back their claims up ?

Leave it guys. You won't have to wait long.

We took the loss of our Jawan peacefully KRAIT jee. This is unbecoming.

loss of a soldier happens...but you think you would accept if your soldier was beheaded in Pakistan side of Kashmir.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom