What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

So it was like this.

1 PA soldiers cut the fence and crossed into Indian territory(Same fence IA couldn't cross)
2 They had a gun fight with an IA patrol party(surely this would have taken some time).
3 They killed two. Injured two others.
4 They left the two injured and got busy beheading two dead Indian soldiers.
5 Injured indians soldiers lied on the ground watching all the beheading.
6 They took all the weapons too of the 4 soldiers.
7 PA soldiers came back safe and sound.
8 Rest of the Indian troops in the area didn't know about this incident despite the fact they were on high alert.

Everything seems logical I guess. Very logical. :rolleyes:

Humay Phudu samjha howa hay in Bhartio nay!

Firing going on in full fury along the LoC..like i said..this is not over.

Sir source plz.I want to read full article so that I can draw solace and feel bit better.

First of all, you have no way to prove it was in-fact PA. Based on the history of such cases (beheading) it seems more of a TTP job. For once they are playing smart. They want the two nations to fight each other since both are their common enemy. Dont be a moron that blindly follows the news because he wants a war and think with a brain present.

Read the article from Hindu I posted.. The Deputy commissioner has said it himself, 29 Baloch regiment...

Very sad and disheartening, never knew this can be done by a professional army.

Rest assured, your next round will be following another round from PA side. Oh! So you mean considering IA aggression of Sunday, it would have been fine and acceptable if they had killed but not beheaded the soldier? Sick!

And will be, Followed by IA...........Just wait!!!

By the way, Firing on 7 other posts on LOC is already happening....

Anything that leads to the death of an individual is not justified. As I made a comment earlier, both the sides must come up with a mechanism that ensures the implementation of ceasefire agreement...

Agree!

But you also keep in mind that IA don't need to start firing on LOC to give cover protection to jehadi clowns into your occupied kashmir, its the other-way around.

I asked my soldier friend, what can send you as a New Year Gift, he said,

"The only thing a soldier needs is the love and blessings of its citizens anything with these two ingredients will make his day but it has become a rare thing today actually."

He is at Siachen and I see no one even caring about them. Just look at Facebook.

We don't deserve these soldiers.

I dont get it. what does this have to do with the topic. :what::what:

90 users on this thread :woot:

RIP 2 all the dead on both the sides

seriously we are not fit to call our selves humans no more.

aman ki asha = Peace on Fire :disagree:

Sir source plz.I want to read full article so that I can draw solace and feel bit better.

Just for you

manmohan-singh-and-sonia-gandhi-funny.jpg

By the way, Firing on 7 other posts on LOC is already happening....

I dont think this will escalate to something big but it might. Is the attack happening from the indian side.

Its too early to know exactly what happened. To the trolls who cheer for this sort of thing, remember that you are safely behind your keyboard. Its easy to talk.

Hopefully a flag meeting will be held and this current flare up can be stopped. If not, India should consider escalating.

I dont get it. what does this have to do with the topic. :what::what:
I am telling no one in India is even remotely interested in this killing but everyone was going nuts with cricket series.

Think what will be Indian soldiers thinking right now.

Indian s care of Cricket than them.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom