What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Leave it guys.

Lets plan for next Cricket Series.

Great Point Areesh,,, The super soldiers of PA climbed the fence, behaded two soldiers and got back what a load of BS.

If the fence was cutted by some cutter,,, than show us the proff, Indian Army should tak pictures of Cutted fence... Until than,,, all the lies spread by indian news media is junk!

So it was like this.

1 PA soldiers cut the fence and crossed into Indian territory(Same fence IA couldn't cross)
2 They had a gun fight with an IA patrol party(surely this would have taken some time).
3 They killed two. Injured two others.
4 They left the two injured and got busy beheading two dead Indian soldiers.
5 Injured indians soldiers lied on the ground watching all the beheading.
6 They took all the weapons too of the 4 soldiers.
7 PA soldiers came back safe and sound.
8 Rest of the Indian troops in the area didn't know about this incident despite the fact they were on high alert.

Everything seems logical I guess. Very logical. :rolleyes:

Firing going on in full fury along the LoC..like i said..this is not over.

Until we will continue to have a Porous border like LoC, such incidents will be common in nature.

From article >
"Army sources told IANS that the raiding Pakistani troops took away the weapons of the dead Indian soldiers: Sudhakar Singh and Hemraj of 13 Rajputana Rifles."

PA accused that Indian army attacked unprovoked and killed Pak Jawan, for evidence they said that some Indians left their weapons behind. Lo and behold now India is saying that Pak took away weapons thus trying to weasel out!! There is something fishy going on.

I don't know what you are talking about, one thing is now clear that your army is unprofessional and revenge seeking..

Yet we did not slit their throats, very unprofessional and revenge seeking egoistic soldiers

Ignore this guy... He is full of blinding hate that he cant make sense of the situations and cant answer the question that is being posted over here.

Yet we did not slit their throats, very unprofessional and revenge seeking egoistic soldiers

First of all, you have no way to prove it was in-fact PA. Based on the history of such cases (beheading) it seems more of a TTP job. For once they are playing smart. They want the two nations to fight each other since both are their common enemy. Dont be a moron that blindly follows the news because he wants a war and think with a brain present.

THen stop jumping around imposing your's above our.

The question was one of if this was media making these claims which some of your fellow Pakistanis said but it was infact the official statement from the Indian army, I do not expect any Pakistani to accept our version that I am in no dobut of.

1 PA soldiers cut the fence and crossed into Indian territory(Same fence IA couldn't cross)
2 They had a gun fight with an IA patrol party(surely this would have taken some time).
3 They killed two. Injured two others.
4 They left the two injured and got busy beheading two dead Indian soldiers.
5 Injured indians soldiers lied on the ground watching all the beheading.
6 They took all the weapons too of the 4 soldiers.
7 PA soldiers came back safe and sound.
8 Rest of the Indian troops in the area didn't know about this incident despite the fact they were on high alert.

Everything seems logical I guess. Very logical

Not too mention that they should have been very very aware since according to them we came yesterday too.

I asked my soldier friend, what can send you as a New Year Gift, he said,

"The only thing a soldier needs is the love and blessings of its citizens anything with these two ingredients will make his day but it has become a rare thing today actually."

He is at Siachen and I see no one even caring about them. Just look at Facebook.

We don't deserve these soldiers.

June 9, 1999, NK Kalia had received the body of his son, Captain Saurabh Kalia, handed over by the Pakistani army to Indian army commanders at the Kargil sector, with evidence of torture

Unsubstantiated by whom? is Pakistan really going to admit the use of torture and cold blooded murder which is illegal in international law? nobody would but that does not mean such things do not occur.

What 'evidence' do we have that such torture was conducted by Pakistanis & that such wasn't the State in which he was found in ? How do we know the post-mortem wasn't conducted malafide or with professional negligence ? How do we know that the Indian's themselves didn't do this to make it look as such, armies after all, since the beginning of time, have done much worse ?

Or are you suggesting that Maqbool Hussain's slit tongue isn't evidence enough to suggest the same conversely so ?

Take us to the International Court of Justice if you think you've got everything figured out ?

I think Indian army deserve this they think they are basmash of this region.

Few days ago Pakistan army announced their new war doctrine which is to focus on war on terror and less focus on India and after few days Indian army raided Pakistan check post with foots on our side of LoC and killed 1 PA soldier instead of admitting their mistake they did propaganda on media so PA response is justified thats the only language your Jernail will understand sadly poor Jawans from both side of the border paid the price.

RIP to the soldiers.

Until we will continue to have a Porous border like LoC, such incidents will be common in nature.

This has been like this since 1947. don't think things will change.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom