What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Well done Pak Army.
1 ke badly 2:lol:

vengeance is sweet and in this case sooooo sweet 1 ke badly 2:rofl::rofl:

Now indian army is crying fool:lol:

Why should you blame THEM for OUR own shortcomings? The question here is - Do we really have the balls to retaliate for any minor offense against our people so that such incidents-however minor- dont occur in the future?

yes but not at borders well in a different way :devil: so that no one blames IA for being brutal and etc etc as we see here

Never knew Pakistani Army has started wielding swords again?

How can you "Behead" with gunshot?

1 ke badly 2 . era of 90s coming back . both high commands should sit again and take serious note of these cross fires

Nothing of the kind needs to be done. They fired on us and we responded.

And if such incidents keep repeating they will escalate I can assure you

Such passion, reminds me of >

guy.png

And faint hearted guys like were no where other day on the the thread when your soldier was killed.

As if Indian soldiers who crossed LoC and came to Pakistani Post for a Huqqa Party right two days ago?

The beheading part and the intrusion and planned way laying of an Indian patrol all inside Indian territory is what has upset the IA.

There is no Beheading , it is just indian Media Fantasy to just get some cheep PR , the Soldier probably got shot in the neck & head , causing the Deep wound that led to the death of the soldier , however since Indian media has a reputation of hyping things up they took it the wrong way .

Up Until now there is no confirmation from any Official Indian Army Channel of any Mutilation , its only the Media , However seeing as most Indians here Believe what their media tells them i cant blame them for what they are saying here.

I will Trust what ISPR says , as up Until Now , according to them , No such incident Happened .. So I am going with that .

you Trust your People we will Trust our.

As if DG ISPR will come and say that soldiers did it. In fact they will be happy and promote those soldiers. You have long history for the same.

RIP to soldiers.. its so sad that one solider was killed brutally by chopping his head... IA will answer for his colleagues brutally killings... donga lanja kodakalra..

Why should you blame THEM for OUR own shortcomings? The question here is - Do we really have the balls to retaliate for any minor offense against our people so that such incidents-however minor- dont occur in the future?

Your retaliation promises a retaliation by PA and then we have an escalation in no time.

Nothing of the kind needs to be done. They fired on us and we responded.

And if such incidents keep repeating they will escalate I can assure you

I think this is not going down well, I think we are in for an escalation at the very least diplomatically.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom