What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Considering Pakistan's internal conflicts, coming elections and growing oppositions against ruling govt. , this seems to be a good strategy for Zardari considering people will unite only against India.

Only a skirmish or war against India unites people always.

Touuu paghaaal haiii ? :blink:

People wouldn't vote for Zardari even if he got martyred on the frontlines of this war or skirmish with India ! :rofl:

Considering Pakistan's internal conflicts, coming elections and growing oppositions against ruling govt. , this seems to be a good strategy for Zardari considering people will unite only against India.

Nope it unites for their own destruction!

Great, now lets send the Indian team to play cricket in Pakistan. Best friends forever. Can't expect any better from this ball less congress government.
Lahore Bus - Kargil
Aman ki Asha - 26/11/2008 Mumbai.
Indo-Pak Series - LOC breached, 2 Indian soldiers martyred.

This happens only in India. :D

KRAIT jee its impossible, India has no effect on voting pattern in Pakistan.

Touuu paghaaal haiii ? :blink:
People wouldn't vote for Zardari even if he got martyred on the frontlines of this war or skirmish with India ! :rofl:
Jo Zardari ko ek baar elect kar sakti hai, wo dubara bhi to kar sakti hai.

Is subcontinent ki janta kaafi emotional hai. :D

KRAIT jee its impossible, India has no effect on voting pattern in Pakistan.
Its about indirect effect. Tell me won't people forget their difference if skirmishes against India increases.

It will affect crowd gathering at political rallies. Who speak against India, people will go there.

So the IA crosses over, kills one of ours, we protest, IA says nothing happened, Indian members say, "IA says nothing happened, you're lying".

We retaliate, kill two of their's, IA army protests saying one was beheaded with a combat knife while the two injured watched (seriously?), PA says nothing happened, Pakistani members say, "PA says nothing happened, you're lying."

This should have been the end of it. However, some across the border wanted to superimpose GOP's supposed grand ulterior motives on this incident, they also wanted to play the victim and cry foul. Well then the IA should have stayed behind the LOC. Your army presented its own backside to be handed back...we merely obliged, if this actually happened which I am not saying that it did because the PA says that it did not.

These incidents are not uncommon up there and, regretfully, neither are the beheadings. Notice how some of your own have quietly tried to slip away. Go through the initial pages of the thread and you'll find your own kin who will tell you how clean the IA is.

Won't say who started these beheadings but there was once a peaceful village right on the LOC in Azad Kashmir. One fine summer night it was visited by the IA. Everyone they could get a hand on was beheaded, men, women, children, and these were civilians. PTV News, never having the sense, showed the images the night after and I, as a little kid watched them. Imagine how that would've felt. Anyway the PA goes across two nights after and wipes an Indian post clean and burns the bodies, or so the IA claimed.

Solve this Goddamn Kashmir issue already, its made animals out of us.

May the fallen rest in peace.

Good story telling! Kashmir is/was/will be an integral part of India... So sleep tight!

Heads of both the Indian soldiers Lance Naiks Hemraj and Sudhakar Singh have been chopped off and taken away by Pakistani intruders-Times Now

Its about indirect effect. Tell me won't people forget their difference if skirmishes against India increases.

It will affect crowd gathering at political rallies. Who speak against India, people will go there.

RAW should manipulate the votes in election and elect Zardari somehow...

I would have condemned it (beheading not the payback) if I believed they really cut of the jawan's head. Still waiting for some 3rd party to report it. Secondly India started this without any provocation.

3rd party media or western sources will only report on each other's claim and counter claim they do nothing else. Now see this is what I was telling Armstrong when you said we started it without provocation now our side is saying it was infact your side which did and being Pakistani of course you will side with yours and I will side with the Indian version of accounts so in that respect we are not so diffrent.

Match maango, Series denge,
Kashmir mango, Chiir denge. :D

Anti-India rhetoric doesn't sell in Pakistan's political sphere ! The public clamors on about 3 things around which every political debate, accusation, rebuttal & counter-rebuttal revolves around :

(a) Electricity

(b) Corruption

(c) War On Terror

Why do you think Zaid Hammid doesn't have his own show or hasn't been invited, until recently, for nearly 2 years by any talk show anchor ?

Nope. Economic issues come first and rightist parties champion these things, Zaradri being a leftist won't benefit. Not unless a battle of survival starts, by which time Zardari will most likely be irrelevant.

Lahore Bus - Kargil
Aman ki Asha - 26/11/2008 Mumbai.
Indo-Pak Series - LOC breached, 2 Indian soldiers martyred.

This happens only in India. :D

Yup, and you guys are angle! Where is the incident that happened on Sunday?

In urdu we say "Meetha meetha hap hap karwa karwa tho tho"

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom