What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Great, now lets send the Indian team to play cricket in Pakistan. Best friends forever. Can't expect any better from this ball less congress government.

Bjp is no better. They did nothing after the parliament attack. There was more aman ki asha BS during their rule and everything was a media spectacle. At least congress is more subtle about it.

I think there are efforts by pakmil again to derail the peace process. Very disappointing.

I have anger on Indian Leadership who are being so bureaucratic that they cannot show little aggressive move to retaliate. IA needs motivation and support.

RIP....... I am sure this will not end here.

The roads those come across also show the way across. Wait and watch

I bet! Are you ready?

For what...war ? :what:

Well I do need to learn how to shoot a gun first ? Maybe if you guys would try invading my side of Lahore....I could make do with a few kitchen knives & the mallet down in the basement; maybe even try learning along the way ! :undecided:

'Grave provocation by Pak Army': Indian Army's statement

The Indian Army has issued a press release after two soldiers were killed and another two injured by Pakistani army troops who crossed into Indian territory along the Line of Control.

Read full statement below:

PAKISTANI TROOPS INTRUDE ACROSS LC: TWO INDIAN SOLDIERS MARTYRED IN FIRE FIGHT

In a significant escalation to the continuing series of Cease Fire Violations and infiltration attempts supported by Pak Army, a group of their regular soldiers intruded across the Line of Control in the Mendhar Sect on 08 Jan 2013. Pak army troops, having taken advantage of thick fog & mist in the forested area, were moving towards own posts when an alert area domination patrol spotted and engaged the intruders. The fire fight between Pak and own troops continued for approximately half an hour after which the intruders retreated back towards their side of Line of Control. Two soldiers Lance Naik Hemraj and Lance Naik Sudhakar Singh laid down their lives while fighting the Pak troops.

This is yet another grave provocation by Pak Army which is being taken up sternly through official channels.

'Grave provocation by Pak Army': Indian Army's statement | NDTV.com

Anti-India rhetoric doesn't sell in Pakistan's political sphere ! The public clamors on about 3 things around which every political debate, accusation, rebuttal & counter-rebuttal revolves around :

(a) Electricity

(b) Corruption

(c) War On Terror

Why do you think Zaid Hammid doesn't have his own show or hasn't been invited, until recently, for nearly 2 years by any talk show anchor ?

Wow what happened to giving the moral support to Kashmirs? Don't tell me that there is no crowd in LeT rallies!

The head chopping issue is disturbing.

This is usually been done by the anti Pakistani Tahrike Taliban Pakistan.

Could this be a TTP act aimed at creating Indo Pak tensions at a critical juncture ?

Its enough. Our spineless govt still sleeping.
BTW i can see army trains and helicopters moving from Roorkee to western side.

Really? Thanx for your advice. We will!

Aho, Really.

Like the PA did in 1971 and Kargil? :cheesy: Seems your PA hasn't learnt any lessons so far. They need to have a re-cap which the IA would love to do!

i.e. supporting terrorists in an urban environment? Cant do it this time in occupied Kashmir (where most of the people already hate you), so good luck!

by all means test our aim again, it will come like a standard exercise

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom