What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

For what...war ? :what:

Well I do need to learn how to shoot a gun first ? Maybe if you guys would try invading my side of Lahore....I could make do with a few kitchen knives & the mallet down in the basement; maybe even try learning along the way ! :undecided:

Oh I hate war buddy! Kitchen knives wont help us before the nukes! I meant PPP again coming to power!

Wow what happened to giving the moral support to Kashmirs? Don't tell me that there is no crowd in LeT rallies!

It's a banned organisation, they don't hold rallies.. :hitwall:

Yes it was all started after Indians sent baskets of fruits and sweets as a gesture of friendship and love!

Wow what happened to giving the moral support to Kashmirs? Don't tell me that there is no crowd in LeT rallies!

What LeT rallies ? If you mean the Diffa-e-Pakistan Council rallies they mentioned 'MFN' a few times, I'd give you that, but even the raison detre of it was stopping the Government from reopening the supply lines. Do tell me how favorably the Pakistani media projects them ?

Heck I'm an ethnic Kashmiris so I do give moral support to the Kashmiris too; does that make me a terrorist ? :what:

Pakistanis have never voted religious parties to power. Kashmir stance is still supported.

sheikh rashid was in favor of partiels like jamat ul dawa (hafeez sayed is the chairman) to come into politics and was trying to explain this to Imran khan. So chances are there.

Mani Shankar Ayyar - We should follow dialogue progress. We have not reached to point Enough is Enough.

Ex-Army Officer - We had Parliament attack, Mumbai attack and Now. What are waiting now.

the Pakistanis are said to have chopped off their heads

Is it me or is it Typical TTP signature ?

well it is surely creating concerns to me..
well i just heard that PA rejected IA report...
am not sure about what maybe it can be this one...
well such incidents hapoen frequently in Waziristan TTP guyz attack PA in PA uniform....
i don't suppose PA had done this ...
it can be a third force funded fron CIA having PA uniforms and anti aircraft guns abd advance weapons...
well whole story is that maybe someone don't want discussion b/w india and Pakistan .....
well attack on PA post and then on IA personnals in two or three days....
indeed strange...

The head chopping issue is disturbing.

This is usually been done by the anti Pakistani Tahrike Taliban Pakistan.

Could this be a TTP act aimed at creating Indo Pak tensions at a critical juncture ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom