What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

your statement is actually funny , as there are UN observers on both sides of LOC . so sir do your research first , Emotions cant bail you out of every hole .

So you want us to believe what you say , but you dont want a neutral person confirm Authenticity of your statement . Well it Proved our point then . Thank you.

What is their actual role on border ? Do they have any powers? No. India dont allow it. We are not Pakistan who allow Scotland Yard to investigate benzir's murder. in short we are not like you who think gora's can solve the problems and solutions on everything. Next time please come up with better argument.

Well then show them the bodies , i am pretty sure they have forensic experts who can determine what Happened . you show them what you want to show , Prove that we did it , & then point a finger at us , instead of believing Blindly on your over Hyped Media .

it is not hyped media. The MoD has stated that. DGMOs are meeting sufficient evidences will be provided. And how many times has Pakistan ever listened to UNO?

What is their actual role on border ? Do they have any powers? No. India dont allow it. We are not Pakistan who allow Scotland Yard to investigate benzir's murder. in short we are not like you who think gora's can solve the problems and solutions on everything. Next time please come up with better argument.

Well if you dont allow them then kick them out of your side of LOC , why are they there ?

it is not hyped media. The MoD has stated that. DGMOs are meeting sufficient evidences will be provided. And how many times has Pakistan ever listened to UNO?

Well then You should Provide that Evidence to ICJ & UN , & Embarrass Pakistan , wouldn't that be a Good Move ?

Well if you dont allow them then kick them out of your side of LOC , why are they there ?

Well then You should Provide that Evidence to ICJ & UN , & Embarrass Pakistan , wouldn't that be a Good Move ?

For the same reason they were at Egypt-Israel border in 1967. neither they couldn't stop defeat of Egypt nor they can stop creation of BD right?As I said next time come up with food argument next time. By the way hows Scotland yard is doing on Benzir murder case.

you haven't took any actions against the preparators of 26/11 even after UN's order what is the hope that this will be also resolved so easily? Your establishment is always in a denial mode. Even after providing sufficient evidences your court gives free chit to them. Your next statement will be as it was India first who came across LOC so trials should be put on India. Your next statement will be bring preamble into Kashmir according to the UN resolution. These are heights of denying.
Well let the DGMO meet and let's see what action does Pakistan take.

For the same reason they were at Egypt-Israel border. neither they couldn't stop defeat of Israel nor they can stop creation of BD right?As I said next time come up with food argument next time. By the way hows Scotland yard is doing on Benzir murder case.

Sorry Sir , Your Intelligence level is Beyond my Comprehension , I cannot argue with you anymore , have a good day .

you haven't took any actions against the preparators of 26/11 even after UN's order what is the hope that this will be also resolved so easily? Your establishment is always in a denial mode. Even after providing sufficient evidences your court gives free chit to them. Your next statement will be as it was India first who came across LOC so trials should be put on India. Your next statement will be bring preamble into Kashmir according to the UN resolution. These are heights of denying.
Well let the DGMO meet and let's see what action does Pakistan take.

What are you talking about ?

Well my drear , if you can prove it then Show us the proof , we will Accept , but we are not going to take your Word for it , as we have learned from the past lessons .

Sorry Sir , Your Intelligence level is Beyond my Comprehension , I cannot argue with you anymore , have a good day .

Well my drear , if you can prove it then Show us the proof , we will Accept , but we are not going to take your Word for it , as we have learned from the past lessons .

The feeling is very much mutual Sir :cheers:

So any new development? Please share the latest developments.

what is the use of bringing UN into the talks when your establishment will not take actions accordingly even after getting evidences. It happened during 26/11. UN asked you to bring preparators into arrest, nothing is done.

what is the use of bringing UN into the talks when your establishment will not take actions accordingly even after getting evidences. It happened during 26/11. UN asked you to bring preparators into arrest, nothing is done.

I am Pretty Sure , we asked for Evidence , & none was provided ,

but that is going off Topic , so lets not discuss that in this thread.

I am Pretty Sure , we asked for Evidence , & none was provided ,

but that is going off Topic , so lets not discuss that in this thread.

what I am writing here is the typical attitude of Pakistan's establishment.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom