What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Like i said it will contain more wait in yr say atleast in PDF where we r sayings that we took revenge, nothing is hiding here.

If u attacked again we will do this again n again. Because we know how to take revenge 1 ke badle 2.

PA will not come to know when how and who attacked. have a nice day now!

What does 'Internationalize the Kashmir Issue' actually means here ? Is the world oblivious of India & Pakistan's respective stance on Kashmir & the Conflict ? Or would this entail fresh calls from the International Community to nudge India & Pakistan towards some sort of a closure to the Kashmir Conflict ?

No..none of that is going to happen ! Taking one 'crime scene' & extrapolating it to the whole of Kashmir is neither going to be in the purview of a commission or a committee tasked with finding out the truth behind these aspersions nor would India or Pakistan for that matter would like to enter into any such a commission whilst wearing blinders.

The reason Pakistan has asked (Did they..I didn't know that !) for a UN monitored probe is because of our mutual distrust ! Pakistan too, like India, has reservations about how much leeway we'd be given in that probe or whether that probe would be something more than a PR stunt ! And so bringing a 3rd party in is going to add much needed impartiality & independence to any such 'probe' !

I think wat armstrong has said is right,v all shud agree wid it:p:bunny:

cute-facebook.jpg

Pak Army would never do body mutilation. Its against Islamic and World laws. Enemies body are to be treated with respect.

indians do have some quick fast track intel don't they? they put blame on Pakistan in matter of minutes without even bothering to investigate the details.

For me all story looks very fishy.

1. First Indians said 3 soldiers dead. 1 beheaded
2. Than there was no no beheading just 2 dead soldiers
3- Today story changed its 2 dead and both beheaded
4- Indians saying taking advantage of fog Pak soldiers came and killed these Indian soldiers and beheaded them
5- So Pakistani soldiers came 600m Inside Occupied Kashmir , first killed Indians and than they had time to behead them and so left by walking back to Kashmir ?
6- Indian channel showing video clip of soldiers wearing black cothes which they claim are attackers. So when Indian soldiers were attacked Indian army was making movie ? hmm
7- Than they showing damange done by shelling hmm i thought Indians claimed they came queitly using fog ?

Looks very very fishy for me.

BUT i pray for killed soldiers and there family. Its unaccepted and every one want peace but for me it looks like its a 3rd force who dont want that to happen.

Remeber Pakistan Army few days ago said there 1 enemy is terrorist not India. So why would they so stupid to do any thing like that ??? JUST THINK

Pakistan army soldiers has been beheaded by terrorist many time. Tell me 1 single terrorist beheaded by Pakistan in return.

First Pakistan go to India for play cricket while as ppl like Eshan Mani saying Indian should played home series first either in Pakistan or abroad. But Pakistan showed big heart and they needed more than India too thats why they went to India. In respons Indian rejected playing Pakistan i can understand not playing in pakistan but on neutral venue ? No difficult to understand whats agenda. Also no Pakistani player was included in IPL either.

And than before 3rd ODI India attacked Pakistan check post.

HAH op gibraltor:rofl: whom u have not been able to prove even in this 21 century...............

And the world knows other then yr propaganda on wikipedia that Pakistan armed forces against all odds won that war.

ok go ahead then dont cry fool if we do same or we nuke u in the future......

that is the only thing you can think of. Again nuke comes into the discussion LOL. dar gaya kya?

I heard some intelligence person is shot dead in quetta. RIP to him. war is always a bad thing and every loves his/her life. Let's end the discussion

My Friend the thing is that , what you hear & what actually happens are two different things , You can say that you heard that Chickens can Fly , does not make it True.

I Am Never sad about the Life lost by the defenders of Pakistan , i am rather proud at them , I dont Cry at their Death , They Took an oath to defend Pakistan to take the bullet on their Chest for the country , and they are doing pretty fine , and they are Happy to give their life as well .
That being said , if you think we will not do every thing humanly possible to take revenge for them , then you are Wrong , they did his Part they gave their life , now it was time for others to do their part.

I never do & will support War , it Brings nothing but Destruction , Misery & Sorrow to both sides .

Now this should have been the response by the India to be honest when Pakistan accused them of killing a Pakistani Solider

Pakistan suggests UN inquiry over Indian killings
By AFP Published: January 9, 2013

Indian Army officers pay their respects at the coffin of soldier Lans Naik Sudhakar Singh at Rajouri, some 148 kms from state winter capital Jammu on January 9, 2013 where a post-mortem will be conducted at the army hospital to confirm the extent of injuries. PHOTO: AFP
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan on Wednesday denied Indian allegations that its troops killed two Indian soldiers in a second cross-border ceasefire violation in days and called on UN observers to investigate.
India summoned Pakistan’s high commissioner to New Delhi to protest against Tuesday’s killings, in which India’s chief military spokesman said one of the soldiers had been beheaded by Pakistani troops who carried away his head.
Pakistan rejected what it called “baseless and unfounded allegations” but echoed calls of caution from India’s foreign minister by saying both sides need to work hard to maintain a recent rapprochement following peace talks which were revived in 2011.
“Pakistan is prepared to hold investigations through the United Nations Military Observer Group for India and Pakistan on the recent ceasefire violations on the Line of Control,” said the foreign ministry in Islamabad.
A ceasefire has been in place since 2003 along the Line of Control in Kashmir that has divided the countries, but it is periodically violated by both sides.
Pakistan Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar told Indian channel CNN-IBN that Islamabad was “a bit appalled at some statements” from India and that she was “saddened”.
“I represent a government that has invested four years to build normalcy… an environment of trust to move forward to achieve regional peace and internal stability,” she said in an interview in Islamabad.
Indian army sources suggested Tuesday’s attack could be a retaliation for Sunday, when Islamabad said an unprovoked Indian attack on a border post killed one Pakistani soldier and wounded another.
Khar said the Pakistani soldier had been “brutally murdered because of Indian firing” but denied that Pakistan operated a policy of “tit for tat”.
“We are a responsible country, a mature country, we must not all go back to having a go at each other,” she told CNN-IBN.
She said allegations of ceasefire violations had to be dealt with responsibly and offered to ask the UN military observers to investigate.
“We can ask a third party to do investigation on this, you know that UN military observers exist, we can call them. We are promising a full inquiry,” she said in the TV interview.
Her ministry said Pakistan was committed to the 2003 ceasefire and called for existing military mechanisms to be strengthened to guard against future violations.
“Pakistan is committed to a constructive, sustained and result-oriented process of engagement with India. We have made significant progress… It is important that both sides make serious efforts in maintaining this improvement and avoid negative propaganda,” it said.
The Pakistani military also denied that its troops were responsible.
“Indian authorities were informed that Pakistan has carried out ground verification and checked and found nothing of this sort happened as being alleged by India,” a military official told reporters.

Source

My Friend the thing is that , what you hear & what actually happens are two different things , You can say that you heard that Chickens can Fly , does not make it True.

I Am Never sad about the Life lost by the defenders of Pakistan , i am rather proud at them , I dont Cry at their Death , They Took an oath to defend Pakistan to take the bullet on their Chest for the country , and they are doing pretty fine , and they are Happy to give their life as well .
That being said , if you think we will not do every think humanly possible to take revenge for them , then you are Wrong , they did his Part they gave their life , now it was time for others to do their part.

I never do & will support War , it Brings nothing but Destruction , Misery & Sorrow to both sides .

No. What I meant was few days back there were reports of Military changing its policy and degree of threat allotted to India. Now suddenly the beheading what does it show. I know exchange of fire is very common in that area 70% are not reported but the beheading thing proves that your Military consists of fundamental and radical elements who have similar mindset like Taliban.
And recently Taliban ought to support Pakistan.

No. What I meant was few days back there were reports of Military changing its policy and degree of threat allotted to India. Now suddenly the beheading what does it show. I know exchange of fire is very common in that area 70% are not reported but the beheading thing proves that your Military consists of fundamental and radical elements who have similar mindset like Taliban.
And recently Taliban ought to support Pakistan.

Well Lets UN probe the matter an find who did what ? , but knowing your gov they are not going to do that .

We know we did nothing Wrong , so we suggested a independent probe , now lets see the response from your gov .

Until Then Hold your Horses.

Well Lets UN probe the matter an find who did what ? , but knows your gov they are not going to do that .

We know we did nothing Wrong , so we suggested a independent probe , now lets see the response from your gov .

UN can't find anything. We the general public would never know the entire facts of the episode.

Well Lets UN probe the matter an find who did what ? , but knows your gov they are not going to do that .

one diplomatic reason why uNO should not interfere is this matter is Its India's stand on the whole Kashmir issue is there should be no involvement of third party. And we will stick to that stand. thanks but no thanks.

Pakistan suggested UN to bring the discussion of Kashmir not this specific scenario I am sure. they will speak about preamble too.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom