What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Yes inside I know most of you guys are happy with this but do not worry we will respond and give a fitting response.

What is the use of forensice report when Pakistan has said it never even carried out the attack.[/QUOTE]
Likewise we didn't see any Indian members posting regret at the death of the Pakistani soldier.....however happy is not the right term....if PA carried out the attack then we are indeed content for replying in kind. As for the so called fitting response, let me assure you there are people on this side who are still itching to take the revenge for shooting down of our Naval aircraft.!!

So if the Indians were like Pakistani's then they would be 90,000 mutilated bodies...

Between your Mamoo did not come to his mother-in-laws place to enjoy! Your yourself claiming that 'nothing too serious' is far more sugar-coated than what you did to Saurabh Kalia!
I hate getting into arguments so i might not even respond to you again.
As i said nothing too serious, these kind of tortures are fair in wars, I never complained about it.
As i said earlier both sides needs to sit through and talk things out. IF our soliders crossed the line then your soliders did too.
Yesterday when their was a news of Indian Soliders crossing LOC you guys were happy and yelling that you guys responded to Pakistan's firing and how we know for sure if it was Indian army.
So now I am asking you the same question how you know it was Pakistani soliders who beheaded your soliders? it could be terrorists or one of your own.

To me a solider is a solider doesn't matter if its Indian or Pakistani, both are playing in the hands of their superiors.

it may have been saying of beheading or mutilation, thats all.

and we all know that indian media is master of propaganda conspiracy theories.
They may have said it as a mere propaganda. Which its prove it was talking abt beheading.
Like its mentioned in REUTERS report in post#1939.
only is mutilation n for that it must show a forensic report from a neutral expert.

regarding BBC etc; sure they wont.But they will show their side of propaganda as they r NATO countries. They will only not copy u in yr words thats all.

:blah::blah::blah:

U can always believe in yr propaganda but in PDF it will not be encouraged.
Unless u prove it with strait facts.

Get me the news what Pakistan accepted that it took revenge and crossed the international border and killed 2 Indian army personnel?

Pakistan terms Indian allegations

Your own news media does not speak about "A senior military official in Islamabad had earlier denied that Pakistani troops had been involved in any attack, similarly claiming that India was using “propaganda” to divert attention from a deadly raid on Sunday."

indian-jawan-coffin-295.jpg

Coffin of the dead jawan brought back RIP

Yes inside I know most of you guys are happy with this but do not worry we will respond and give a fitting response.

What is the use of forensice report when Pakistan has said it never even carried out the attack.
Like i said it will contain more wait in yr say atleast in PDF where we r sayings that we took revenge, nothing is hiding here.

If u attacked again we will do this again n again. Because we know how to take revenge 1 ke badle 2.

Likewise we didn't see any Indian members posting regret at the death of the Pakistani soldier.....however happy is not the right term....if PA carried out the attack then we are indeed content for replying in kind. As for the so called fitting response, let me assure you there are people on this side who are still itching to take the revenge for shooting down of our Naval aircraft.!!

You dont have the aviation assets to take on IAF if it comes to that. So while all may be itching, Pakistan is not capable of downing an IAF plane.

Get me the news what Pakistan accepted that it took revenge and crossed the international border and killed 2 Indian army personnel?

Pakistan terms Indian allegations

Your own news media does not speak about "A senior military official in Islamabad had earlier denied that Pakistani troops had been involved in any attack, similarly claiming that India was using “propaganda” to divert attention from a deadly raid on Sunday."
post#1971

I hate getting into arguments so i might not even respond to you again.
As i said nothing too serious, these kind of tortures are fair in wars, I never complained about it.
As i said earlier both sides needs to sit through and talk things out. IF our soliders crossed the line then your soliders did too.
Yesterday when their was a news of Indian Soliders crossing LOC you guys were happy and yelling that you guys responded to Pakistan's firing and how we know for sure if it was Indian army.
So now I am asking you the same question how you know it was Pakistani soliders who beheaded your soliders? it could be terrorists or one of your own.

To me a solider is a solider doesn't matter if its Indian or Pakistani, both are playing in the hands of their superiors.

If I find follies in your argument and refute it then, You will not respond to me again!

If you are not here for arguments, they why are you in PDF?

It is sad any soldier has to die but from our account Pakistan was using gunfire and mortar fire to push through militants across the LOC that is why the Indian army has to respond what else do we gain by attacking your positions? nothing at all

As for the Atlantique episode there is 2 sides to the story and both sides have put their cases forward in that respect.

You dont have the aviation assets to take on IAF if it comes to that. So while all may be itching, Pakistan is not capable of downing an IAF plane.
To be found.....to be seen......let's not go down the capability road since we the armchair generals only know half the story.

:lol:dude its the official statements which r taken into consideration.
If they r conflicting, then their being''credible'' comes in the mind first.!!!

post#1939 says something else.......now yr media's say of beheading someone is not proved right.
only mutilation is what it ways, but now question is what type of mutilation n of what extent.

and for that u should show pics to our diplomats in dehli or show atleast a forensic report from a neutral expert.

Are you freaking kidding me!!.. Statement from external affairs ministry of India is not an official statement??
Which part of army's press release contradicts the statement made by the govt or vice versa??

Have you even read the press release and external affairs ministers statement or you are just shooting blind?

As far your suggestion off, providing forensic evidence to your diplomats. Suggestion seldom get stupider than that, when your govt is not even ready to accept that your army even crossed LOC, why would the accept forensic evidence on an incident they claim, never happened? And even if some forensic evidence is given to Pakistan..what is prevent you from claiming that "Indians probably did it themselves to malign Pakistan"

post#1939 says something else.......now yr media's say of beheading someone is not proved right.
only mutilation is what it ways, but now question is what type of mutilation n of what extent.

and for that u should show pics to our diplomats in dehli or show atleast a forensic report from a neutral expert.

Are you freaking kidding me!!.. Statement from external affairs ministry of India is not an official statement??
Which part of army's press release contradicts the statement made by the govt or vice versa??

Have you even read the press release and external affairs ministers statement or you are just shooting blind?

As far your suggestion off, providing forensic evidence to your diplomats. Suggestion seldom get stupider than that, when your govt is not even ready to accept that your army even crossed LOC, why would the accept forensic evidence on an incident they claim, never happened? And even if some forensic evidence is given to Pakistan..what is prevent you from claiming that "Indians probably did it themselves to malign Pakistan"

What is the point of taking revenge if you are not courageous to tell it openly!

dude things of any field in the world be it armed forces companies or govs dont work that way.

But behind the scenes when they sit n talk in casual environment then they open up.
We in PDF have generally casual environment so we can open up freely here atleast.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom