What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

I don't know which 90,000 soliders were treated nicely because one of them tells a different story. Yes my Mamoo (uncle) was one of the captured ones, he was ordered by the PA leadership to surrender the arms, they were kept in jail, the guy still have scars on his face and body, nothing too serious but the way you are sugarcoating it i disagree with you. because once you see your buddy bleed to death in front of you, you think about nothing else but revenge.
Thats why i said in my earlier post Politicians needs to cut the crap and bring militaries on the table

So if the Indians were like Pakistani's then they would be 90,000 mutilated bodies...

Between your Mamoo did not come to his mother-in-laws place to enjoy! Your yourself claiming that 'nothing too serious' is far more sugar-coated than what you did to Saurabh Kalia!

Of course we can hold ground. No question about it. Read the following report (not complete):

India lashes Pakistan after deadly Kashmir encounter | Reuters

(Reuters) - India slammed Pakistan on Wednesday over a rare firefight in the disputed territory of Kashmir in which two Indian soldiers were killed, but the spat between the nuclear-armed rivals appeared unlikely to escalate into a full-blown diplomatic crisis.

India summoned Pakistan's envoy in New Delhi to lodge a protest over Tuesday's clash, and accused Pakistani troops of "barbaric and inhuman" behavior. It said Pakistani soldiers crossed the heavily militarized Line of Control (LoC) in Kashmir and fired at one of its army patrols.

The body of one of the soldiers was found mutilated in a forested area on the side controlled by India, Rajesh K. Kalia, spokesman for the Indian army's Northern Command, said. However, he denied Indian media reports that one of the bodies had been decapitated and the throat of another had been slit. :blink:

"Two Indian soldiers were killed in the attack and their bodies subjected to barbaric and inhuman mutilation," India's Ministry of External Affairs said in a statement after Pakistan's High Commissioner to India had been called in. :blink:

Pakistan must ask neutral forensic report

We do not show pics of beheaded bodies live on TV nobody does whether you believe it or not does not take away the Indian army account that it did happen.

forensic reports or atleast they should show to our diplomats in dehli.

There is no point in hiding it.

But in the otherhand we r happy that our soldiers didnt sit quit but took the initiative.

And for that im saying WELL DONE PAK ARMY.

indian-jawan-coffin-295.jpg

Coffin of the dead jawan brought back RIP

But in the otherhand we r happy that our soldiers didnt sit quit but took the initiative.

And for that im saying WELL DONE PAK ARMY.

Yes inside I know most of you guys are happy with this but do not worry we will respond and give a fitting response.

What is the use of forensice report when Pakistan has said it never even carried out the attack.

Really:rofl:

U have gone blind in patriotism.

Still yr welcome in whatever way u think.....But may not necessary be truth.

the actual sequence of events is as below:

Pak Army's doctrine shift: the actual danger is from within not from outside.

A day later: Indian army's attack in Azad Kashmir and killing one soldier.

Two days later: Pak army attacked Indian soldiers and kills two Indian soldiers to take revenge.

Your made up conspiracy theory! The BBC and Americans will not broadcast Indian probaganda!

Again I am asking the same question... If it is a revenge then why did Pakistan claimed that this was Indian propaganda yesterday?

Let the Indians talk and make funny suggestions. They close the border and cut off ties... their mistake.

As far army's official statement is concerned, just because words like beheading and mutilation were not put into official press release, does not mean, it did not happen.
Indian external affairs minister a.k.a India govt. has issued the statement on the mutilation himself and unlike Pakistan in India army works for the elected govt, rest assured both army and the govt are on the same page.

:lol:dude its the official statements which r taken into consideration.
If they r conflicting, then their being''credible'' comes in the mind first.!!!

post#1939 says something else.......now yr media's say of beheading someone is not proved right.
only mutilation is what it ways, but now question is what type of mutilation n of what extent.

and for that u should show pics to our diplomats in dehli or show atleast a forensic report from a neutral expert.

And for that im saying WELL DONE PAK ARMY in mutilating and beheading the dead bodies!

Your comments corrected!

indian media the most stupid media in the world

I think they are good, they are even trying to encashed their blunder where first they killed our soldier, in retaliation suffered double loss and now trying to divert from both and defame Pak. OTH our sellout media hasn't done anything good ever for sake of country.

Let the Indians talk and make funny suggestions. They close the border and cut off ties... their mistake.

It should be the first great step in foreign policy of India... but chances are slim to none for this to happen!

And IA strikes back >

[Source:Armymen molest woman at New Delhi railway station, held - Times Of India

NEW DELHI: The New Delhi station railway police have arrested two army jawans for allegedly molesting a woman passenger in the presence of her niece while they were trying to board a train. The incident was reported from platform 9 around 9.30pm last Saturday. The accused have been identified as Rajnish and Abhay.

A case of molestation and outraging the modesty of a woman has been registered by the railway police.

According to the FIR, the victim, her sister and her niece had gone to the railway station. The victim was to board the Swaraj Express from platform 9 to go to Mumbai. "We were trying to get to our seats when the two accused accosted us and began to touch my aunt inappropriately. Both the accused seemed to be in an inebriated state. We informed cops who then arrested the accused. The accused then claimed that they were Army jawans," the FIR made on the complaint of the niece stated.

Haha whats Indian media going to do now? Focus on Army in LOC or in New Delhi?

Your made up conspiracy theory! The BBC and Americans will not broadcast Indian probaganda!

Again I am asking the same question... If it is a revenge then why did Pakistan claimed that this was Indian propaganda yesterday?

it may have been saying of beheading or mutilation, thats all.

and we all know that indian media is master of propaganda conspiracy theories.
They may have said it as a mere propaganda. Which its prove it was talking abt beheading.
Like its mentioned in REUTERS report in post#1939.
only is mutilation n for that it must show a forensic report from a neutral expert.

regarding BBC etc; sure they wont.But they will show their side of propaganda as they r NATO countries. They will only not copy u in yr words thats all.
Your comments corrected!

:blah::blah::blah:

U can always believe in yr propaganda but in PDF it will not be encouraged.
Unless u prove it with strait facts.

I think they are good, they are even trying to encashed their blunder where first they killed our soldier, in retaliation suffered double loss and now trying to divert from both and defame Pak. OTH our sellout media hasn't done anything good ever for sake of country.

if youtube was not banned in pakistan i would have shown them the stupidity of indian media

Back
Top Bottom