What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Yes, What was the end result? Who achieved the overall objective?

PAF got its domination in skies n in 1971 its objective was to hold the line till the end n it did so.
overall we won in 65 n u won in 71.

Pakistan ......what is the doubt ??

It was their intention to get rid of east pakistan and we Indians fell for it .........:rofl:

yeah ok:lol:

It is sad any soldier has to die but from our account Pakistan was using gunfire and mortar fire to push through militants across the LOC that is why the Indian army has to respond what else do we gain by attacking your positions? nothing at all

As for the Atlantique episode there is 2 sides to the story and both sides have put their cases forward in that respect.

Like i said elsewhere, India objected to Pakistan planting trees on it's own side of the border, they also complained about Pakistani searchlights keeping Indian soldiers awake or something and now this one often reads this 'covering fire story'.
Rather than the militant moving around covertly, wouldn't this exercise alert the Indian forces on impending incursion. !!

:lol: oye star wars the Indians were the first ones who enjoyed killing of Pakistani soldier and even your educated class enjoy killing of civilains in Pakistan so dont expect even our L will care about yours.

:angry:

App tou chaa gai hay :D

:lol: oye star wars the Indians were the first ones who enjoyed killing of Pakistani soldier and even your educated class enjoy killing of civilains in Pakistan so dont expect even our L will care about yours.

:angry:

App tou chaa gai hay :D

Like i said elsewhere, India objected to Pakistan planting trees on it's own side of the border, they also complained about Pakistani searchlights keeping Indian soldiers awake or something and now this one often reads this 'covering fire story'.
Rather than the militant moving around covertly, wouldn't this exercise alert the Indian forces on impending incursion. !!

The militants that have crossed over the LOC have been neutralised I would not say with ease but in the last 2 months 10+ militants have been killed, the use of giving them coveringfire provides them a better chance to get through and is a good tactic as it will mean while the Indian army is busy responding to gunfire and mortar fire the militants can sneak across the LOC.

Are you freaking kidding me!!.. Statement from external affairs ministry of India is not an official statement??
Which part of army's press release contradicts the statement made by the govt or vice versa??
Dude the first official statement of army didnt say of it being beheaded or etc etc.Who were in the scene n happens to have collected the dead bodies themselves:lol:
But yr gov is saying it !! now whom to believe??:undecided:
Have you even read the press release and external affairs ministers statement or you are just shooting blind?
yes i did mister.
As far your suggestion off, providing forensic evidence to your diplomats. Suggestion seldom get stupider than that, when your govt is not even ready to accept that your army even crossed LOC, why would the accept forensic evidence on an incident they claim, never happened? And even if some forensic evidence is given to Pakistan..what is prevent you from claiming that "Indians probably did it themselves to malign Pakistan"
it wont do any good for us but will further consolidate yr say IF U GIVE OR SHOW A REPORT OF FORENSIC FROM NEUTRAL EXPERT.
further for our official statement read post #1971 n 1981

Please .......:lol:

No i was telling the truth ......:lol:

Yeah yeah right!!!!:rofl:

Sorry buddy, but why should we let a local issue b/w two nations get Internationalize on the first place?? Pakistan always tries to internationalize the Kashmir issue whenever it gets a chance, but we will certainly not fall for it. I know that PA will not accept the fact & say different things about the incident, this is what they have done always, do u remember when Kargil happened, India was saying from day 1 that this was PA's operation & they were regulars not any "mujaheddin" but Pakistan denied it & just some years after Kargil, Gen Musharraf himself acknowledged that it was a complete planned operation of PA.

Oh bhai Kashmir isn't mentioned anywhere in my posts (I think) ! I'm referring to the incident under question to be investigated by someone impartial & independent to determine the 'facts' on the ground so that either Pakistan is implicated with mutilations or beheadings or this insinuation falls flat on its face; just this event no talk about Kashmir !

Surely no one is asking India to jump in blindly without setting the parameters of such a commission or an investigative committee ! Even setting the same parameters with a particular plea to the ICJ would probably do it !

Internationalizing Kashmir isn't going to happen with this anymore or any less than the whipped up media frenzy already hasn't !

Yeah yeah right!!!!:rofl:

Great achievement indeed ..

200px-1971_Surrender_of_Pakistan.gif

ab bus bhi kar do, yah trolling kar kay double century bana nay ka irada hai

Oh bhai Kashmir isn't mentioned anywhere in my posts (I think) ! I'm referring to the incident under question to be investigated by someone impartial & independent to determine the 'facts' on the ground so that either Pakistan is implicated with mutilations or beheadings or this insinuation falls flat on its face; just this event no talk about Kashmir !

Surely no one is asking India to jump in blindly without setting the parameters of such a commission or an investigative committee ! Even setting the same parameters with a particular plea to the ICJ would probably do it !

Internationalizing Kashmir isn't going to happen with this anymore or any less than the whipped up media frenzy already hasn't !

Can u separate a Crime from the Crime Scene?? No. Just like that u can't separate the fact that whatever happened, was on a disputed border/disputed territory, this itself will Internationalize the Kashmir issue & will play out exactly like Pakistan wants. There is a reason why Pakistan has asked for a UN monitored probe rather than a Joint one.

and in air wars:lol:

regarding the overall result we accept it unlike u who still think they won 1965 war

We always say it was a stalemate .Unlike you even after failed op gibraltor thinks you won 65........:lol:

Can u separate a Crime from the Crime Scene?? No. Just like that u can't separate the fact that whatever happened, was on a disputed border/disputed territory, this itself will Internationalize the Kashmir issue & will play out exactly like Pakistan wants. There is a reason why Pakistan has asked for a UN monitored probe rather than a Joint one.

What does 'Internationalize the Kashmir Issue' actually means here ? Is the world oblivious of India & Pakistan's respective stance on Kashmir & the Conflict ? Or would this entail fresh calls from the International Community to nudge India & Pakistan towards some sort of a closure to the Kashmir Conflict ?

No..none of that is going to happen ! Taking one 'crime scene' & extrapolating it to the whole of Kashmir is neither going to be in the purview of a commission or a committee tasked with finding out the truth behind these aspersions nor would India or Pakistan for that matter would like to enter into any such a commission whilst wearing blinders.

The reason Pakistan has asked (Did they..I didn't know that !) for a UN monitored probe is because of our mutual distrust ! Pakistan too, like India, has reservations about how much leeway we'd be given in that probe or whether that probe would be something more than a PR stunt ! And so bringing a 3rd party in is going to add much needed impartiality & independence to any such 'probe' !

We always say it was a stalemate .Unlike you even after failed op gibraltor thinks you won 65........:lol:

HAH op gibraltor:rofl: whom u have not been able to prove even in this 21 century...............

And the world knows other then yr propaganda on wikipedia that Pakistan armed forces against all odds won that war.

why should we waste our bullets then. Lot's of other ways to BRING IT ON

ok go ahead then dont cry fool if we do same or we nuke u in the future......

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom