What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

UN can't find anything. We the general public would never know the entire facts of the episode.

Well i guess that says everything then , you ony listen to what your media tells you , and not anything else.

Why you Indians are backing now, I thought you wanted revenge. let UN probe the matter and bring the culprits in front of the public of both nations, then we the public will know who is lying to us

one diplomatic reason why uNO should not interfere is this matter is Its India's stand on the whole Kashmir issue is there should be no involvement of third party. And we will stick to that stand. thanks but no thanks.

your statement is actually funny , as there are UN observers on both sides of LOC . so sir do your research first , Emotions cant bail you out of every hole .

Pakistan suggested UN to bring the discussion of Kashmir not this specific scenario I am sure. they will speak about preamble too.

So you want us to believe what you say , but you dont want a neutral person confirm Authenticity of your statement . Well it Proved our point then . Thank you.

your statement is actually funny , as there are UN observers on both sides of LOC . so sir do your research first , Emotions cant bail you out of every hole .

Of course there are..but there is not a **** they can do about it.. They still cannot interfere...

Well i guess that says everything then , you ony listen to what your media tells you , and not anything else.

Who says all Indians blindly follow the media? Most of us see Indian commercial media as a non-serious entity. Full with loads of garbage. Most Indians don't even know that the incident happened as most of them don't watch news channels much as they are filled with bollywood crap.

Salute to my Pakistani brothers for giving a fitting response to the unprovoked aggression by opportunistic chankyan vultures.

boyscout-boy-scout-scout-neckerchief-smiley-emoticon-000692-large.gif

Of course there are..but there is not a **** they can do about it.. They still cannot interfere...

Well they are there for a reason , so let them do their Job , let them Probe , and find the Guilty party .

Is it not what Educated people Do ?

So you want us to believe what you say , but you dont want a neutral person confirm Authenticity of your statement . Well it Proved our point then . Thank you.

how is it neutral? investigation is only on the basis what army shows them. they cannot investigate without army's assistance.
And how many times you went to UN for previous seize fire violations. There more than 130 such events where Pakistan is held responsible for seize fire violation. Why now?

Who says all Indians blindly follow the media? Most of us see Indian commercial media as a non-serious entity. Full with loads of garbage. Most Indians don't even know that the incident happened as most of them don't watch news channels much as they are filled with bollywood crap.

as i stated before , 90% of you believed that a Soldier was Decapitated when your Media told you , on the other hand an active General of Indian Army said , he does not have proper information of the matter yet .

so Either your Media is Generation ahead in Intelligence gathering , or your Army does not fell like sharing information with a general but will share will a reporter . take your pick .

as i stated before , 90% of you believed that a Soldier was Decapitated when your Media told you , on the other hand an active General of Indian Army said , he does not have proper information of the matter yet .

so Either you Media is Generation ahead in Intelligence gathering , or your Army does not fell like sharing information with a general but will share will a reporter . take your pick .

I did at the very first post of mine in this thread. What you thought it was?

welcome back you have registered again.

anyway

just go and read between the lines and connect the dots

1. US/NATO withdrawing

2. Taliban will be included in Afghan Govt

3. Dones started hiting TTP centers
4. Pak Army shifted its focus from India to TTP

5. Eastern side was peaceful

suddenly India started aggression and Killed a Pakistani soldier.
6. US/China expresses concerns

7. a day after we found an Indian soldier BEHEADED and another dead with bullets ?

does it mean Indian army has planned the beheading to heat up the issue and drag US into it?

or is it an attempt to invite Taliban into Occupied Kashmir episod? if this is the motive trust me India is playing with fire.

You media had recently deliberatly added and focused Kashmir word to all these statements by TTP which shows Indian media always at work for war

These are your dots hence I can't connect them ,mine dots are bit different and I bet you won't appreciate conecting them.

how is it neutral? investigation is only on the basis what army shows them. they cannot investigate without army's assistance.
And how many times you went to UN for previous seize fire violations. There more than 130 such events where Pakistan is held responsible for seize fire violation. Why now?

Well then show them the bodies , i am pretty sure they have forensic experts who can determine what Happened . you show them what you want to show , Prove that we did it , & then point a finger at us , instead of believing Blindly on your over Hyped Media .

Pakistan attack highly provocative: Antony
Pakistan Army's action is highly provocative. The way they treated the dead bodies of Indian soldiers is inhuman. We will convey our protest to Pakistan government and our DGMO will talk to his counterpart. We are closely following the situation," Antony told reporters in New Delhi on Wednesday

I thought we both are matured countries, who don't need big daddy's intervention.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom