What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

the actual sequence of events is as below:

Pak Army's doctrine shift: the actual danger is from within not from outside.

A day later: Indian army's invasion in Kashmir and killing one soldier.

Two days later: Pak army invades Indian check post and kills two Indian soldiers to take revenge.

and now every party is claiming that their hands are clean. :lol:

Wow! come on.... You are greatest and sane mind I ever discusses in PDF..... This is what I am advocating long time now, Come on, We are ready.... Better to die if we cannot hold what we believe in!

I am ready to die in a war field with my gun in my hand and a bullet piercing my body through the chest than dying as civilian by a terrorist bullet piercing my back with no arms to protect myself!

Living in San Jose, CA you'll probably be picked off by a crazed emotionally disturbed gunman than die of bullets on Indo Pak border. Though I wish of neither for you. Live a long happy life.

hi everyone....i just saw the blog and thought i must log in....as expected...the issue has been blown out of proportion by indian media....due to following reasons...
...the government wants attention to be diverted from girl rape thing...which they have succeeded
...indian army being guilty conscious ...as a result of their miscalculated and poorly executed raid attempt on pakistani post on sunday...that resulted in 1xsoldiers shahadat and anothers injury..
...to some extent...frustration of defeat in cricket
please see things in right perspective and it will make sense....

WOW !! Thank you for your thought provoking Words... we are hearing this for the first time .............
.....we will try to view it in right perspective .....

well if u think that is Coward well yr welcome......

But we will do everything to make sure our safety first in LOC area.

Read my comment again and tell whether I felt that 'I was being coward'?

Anyways, Heavily mine the LOC, If India does not want this to be repeated!

If the head is missing then most likely a PA officer ordered his troops to bring back the head of an Inian soldie in revenge for the IA attack across LoC which killed 1 and wounded 1 PA soldier.

The head was probably presented to the PA officer, same tradition was followed by Timur Leng's army when they sacked Delhi in 1398 c.e they would openly massacre the Hindus durning the invasion. Otherwise India's Hindu population could have been 2 billion today for all we know.

there is no talk of beheading by indian army's statement.
Its just their unsinkable media's latest stunt.

R.I.P to the dead soliders, who died while protecting their motherland. I have nothing against those who shot them and the ones who were shot dead, its the system I hate.
Now someone please dig up my comment in the other thread about Indian raid on Pakistani post.
This is exactly what i said 2 days ago, yesterday it was one Pakistani jawan martyed and today we have two dead Indian soliders at our hand. Yesterday it was Indian army and media claiming to be Pakistan's fault and today it is Pakistan Army and media denying the kill shot.
Its the higher ups who need to have control of the situation. Now politicans are trying their best to bring peace to both countries but not even a single one is asking their Army chiefs to have a dialogue or atleast senior military leadership from both countries should sit face to face and discuss issues.
that will be the true Aman ki Asha and crap.

Read my comment again and tell whether I felt that 'I was being coward'?

Anyways, Heavily mine the LOC, If India does not want this to be repeated!

yr welcome in whatever way u think.

But a revenge was need of the hour, was we gave a strong message to indian army that we may have changed our doctrine but we still can do anything possible to defend ourselves in eastern front.

Living in San Jose, CA you'll probably be picked off by a crazed emotionally disturbed gunman than die of bullets on Indo Pak border. Though I wish of neither for you. Live a long happy life.

I wish you the same for you! Killing the Soldier is Okay! But Mutilating and Beheading is not okay!

R.I.P to the dead soliders, who died while protecting their motherland. I have nothing against those who shot them and the ones who were shot dead, its the system I hate.
Now someone please dig up my comment in the other thread about Indian raid on Pakistani post.
This is exactly what i said 2 days ago, yesterday it was one Pakistani jawan martyed and today we have two dead Indian soliders at our hand. Yesterday it was Indian army and media claiming to be Pakistan's fault and today it is Pakistan Army and media denying the kill shot.
Its the higher ups who need to have control of the situation. Now politicans are trying their best to bring peace to both countries but not even a single one is asking their Army chiefs to have a dialogue or atleast senior military leadership from both countries should sit face to face and discuss issues.
that will be the true Aman ki Asha and crap.

Trust me it won't work... We don't need each other. Let us mine the borders and we do our corresponding works. India wants the status quo, Pakistan does not want that... So the onus is on Pakistani court... If they want to change things, they can invade India and achieve what they wanted... End of story!

Even in 1971, India treated 90,000 Pakistani soldiers nicely... Real soldiers fight, they don't mutilate and behead the enemy's body!

I wish you the same for you! Killing the Soldier is Okay! But Mutilating and Beheading is not okay!
Dude there is no proof of beheading or mutilating...........its yr media's new tactics.
Even yr Army's official statement doesnt say that.

Bottom line is that it was a revenge attack.........Accept it.

yr welcome in whatever way u think.

But a revenge was need of the hour, was we gave a strong message to indian army that we may have changed our doctrine but we still can do anything possible to defend ourselves in eastern front.

First you distorted of what I said! Now you are speaking about revenge...

Mutilation part I don't believe at all. I think it's a huge bunch of lies that PA would do such a thing. It's Indian medias version, I have yet to see an official IA report.

If, in-fact they were just attacked, then it's nothing more than tit for tat attack.

I've been asking for some 'evidence' since the entire past night; I've also suggested impartial international arbitration to investigate this but seems like there are no takers for that either !

So if it comes to war, can we hold out ? With them TTP gnawing at us from the other side !

And all this digging up has been supported with What?? Oh yes Pakistani media propoganda.. Give me neutral sources or claims made by your gorvernment...

Even if Indian government gives any proofs, they would be rebutted as usual by Pakistani government.. and if at all they agree then it would be about 4- 5 years just like recently when Pakistani government acknowledged the matching of voice samples of 2008 mumbai attack handlers..

The body of one of the soldiers was found "badly mutilated" in a forested area on the side controlled by India, Rajesh K. Kalia, spokesman for the Indian army's Northern Command, said. However, he denied Indian media reports that one of the bodies had been decapitated and the throat of another had been slit.

A statement from the Indian foreign ministry said the soldiers' bodies had been subjected to "barbaric and inhuman mutilation" which was "in contravention of all norms of international conduct".

This is the first reported incursion by Pakistani troops since then - something it denies, of course.

It's a nasty shock for India, after a tentative thaw helped by some trade and cricket diplomacy. "It's a bad one," said a former Indian security official.

But despite calls for a tough response from its media, India's options are limited if it wants to avoid further escalation.
India's chief military spokesman told the BBC one of the soldiers had been beheaded by the Pakistani army.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom