What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

I've been asking for some 'evidence' since the entire past night; I've also suggested impartial international arbitration to investigate this but seems like there are no takers for that either !

So if it comes to war, can we hold out ? With them TTP gnawing at us from the other side !

Of course we can hold ground. No question about it. Read the following report (not complete):

India lashes Pakistan after deadly Kashmir encounter | Reuters

(Reuters) - India slammed Pakistan on Wednesday over a rare firefight in the disputed territory of Kashmir in which two Indian soldiers were killed, but the spat between the nuclear-armed rivals appeared unlikely to escalate into a full-blown diplomatic crisis.

India summoned Pakistan's envoy in New Delhi to lodge a protest over Tuesday's clash, and accused Pakistani troops of "barbaric and inhuman" behavior. It said Pakistani soldiers crossed the heavily militarized Line of Control (LoC) in Kashmir and fired at one of its army patrols.

The body of one of the soldiers was found mutilated in a forested area on the side controlled by India, Rajesh K. Kalia, spokesman for the Indian army's Northern Command, said. However, he denied Indian media reports that one of the bodies had been decapitated and the throat of another had been slit. :blink:

"Two Indian soldiers were killed in the attack and their bodies subjected to barbaric and inhuman mutilation," India's Ministry of External Affairs said in a statement after Pakistan's High Commissioner to India had been called in. :blink:

Dude there is no proof of beheading or mutilating...........its yr media's new tactics.
Even yr Army's official statement doesnt say that.

Bottom line is that it was a revenge attack.........Accept it.

Hum... The real army people won't cry over it! Anyways Indian media is NOT that stupid like the one across the border!

If it was a revenge attack then there is not need to hide saying that this is Indian propaganda!

Please read the Indian army statement

The body of one of the soldiers was found "badly mutilated" in a forested area on the side controlled by India, Rajesh K. Kalia, spokesman for the Indian army's Northern Command, said. However, he denied Indian media reports that one of the bodies had been decapitated and the throat of another had been slit.

A statement from the Indian foreign ministry said the soldiers' bodies had been subjected to "barbaric and inhuman mutilation" which was "in contravention of all norms of international conduct".

This is the first reported incursion by Pakistani troops since then - something it denies, of course.

It's a nasty shock for India, after a tentative thaw helped by some trade and cricket diplomacy. "It's a bad one," said a former Indian security official.

But despite calls for a tough response from its media, India's options are limited if it wants to avoid further escalation.
India's chief military spokesman told the BBC one of the soldiers had been beheaded by the Pakistani army.
I dont believe what yr saying now!!!

It is just a way to further de-grade our image. But yr first official statement didnt said that.

Further if they want to proof that then they should show pictures or at-least forensic reports from neutral experts.I think that will contain more wait.

I wish you the same for you! Killing the Soldier is Okay! But Mutilating and Beheading is not okay!

Trust me it won't work... We don't need each other. Let us mine the borders and we do our corresponding works. India wants the status quo, Pakistan does not want that... So the onus is on Pakistani court... If they want to change things, they can invade India and achieve what they wanted... End of story!

Even in 1971, India treated 90,000 Pakistani soldiers nicely... Real soldiers fight, they don't mutilate and behead the enemy's body!

I don't know which 90,000 soliders were treated nicely because one of them tells a different story. Yes my Mamoo (uncle) was one of the captured ones, he was ordered by the PA leadership to surrender the arms, they were kept in jail, the guy still have scars on his face and body, nothing too serious but the way you are sugarcoating it i disagree with you. because once you see your buddy bleed to death in front of you, you think about nothing else but revenge.
Thats why i said in my earlier post Politicians needs to cut the crap and bring militaries on the table

It is just a way to further de-grade our image. But yr first official statement didnt said that.

Further if they want to proof that then they should show pictures or at-least forensic reports from neutral experts.I think that will contain more wait.

We do not show pics of beheaded bodies live on TV nobody does whether you believe it or not does not take away the Indian army account that it did happen.

So what have you done with the neutral assessment of 2008 Mumbai attacks! I am saying all alone... Every thing is waste to speak with Pakistan! But the Indian political class who does not have any balls is the curse for the country!

I rest my case!

The body of one of the soldiers was found "badly mutilated" in a forested area on the side controlled by India, Rajesh K. Kalia, spokesman for the Indian army's Northern Command, said. However, he denied Indian media reports that one of the bodies had been decapitated and the throat of another had been slit.

India's chief military spokesman told the BBC one of the soldiers had been beheaded by the Pakistani army.

what a media...india has....blowing things out of proportion without any proof/ evidences...
do pakistan army wear black uniform...
has anyone out of the ppl on this blog seen beheaded bodies...
surely an attempt to divert attention away from the girl rape incident....

I've been asking for some 'evidence' since the entire past night; I've also suggested impartial international arbitration to investigate this but seems like there are no takers for that either !

So if it comes to war, can we hold out ? With them TTP gnawing at us from the other side !

Sorry buddy, but why should we let a local issue b/w two nations get Internationalize on the first place?? Pakistan always tries to internationalize the Kashmir issue whenever it gets a chance, but we will certainly not fall for it. I know that PA will not accept the fact & say different things about the incident, this is what they have done always, do u remember when Kargil happened, India was saying from day 1 that this was PA's operation & they were regulars not any "mujaheddin" but Pakistan denied it & just some years after Kargil, Gen Musharraf himself acknowledged that it was a complete planned operation of PA.

Hum... The real army people won't cry over it! Anyways Indian media is NOT that stupid like the one across the border!

If it was a revenge attack then there is not need to hide saying that this is Indian propaganda!
Really:rofl:

U have gone blind in patriotism.

Still yr welcome in whatever way u think.....But may not necessary be truth.

the actual sequence of events is as below:

Pak Army's doctrine shift: the actual danger is from within not from outside.

A day later: Indian army's attack in Azad Kashmir and killing one soldier.

Two days later: Pak army attacked Indian soldiers and kills two Indian soldiers to take revenge.

Dude there is no proof of beheading or mutilating...........its yr media's new tactics.
Even yr Army's official statement doesnt say that.

Bottom line is that it was a revenge attack.........Accept it.

As far army's official statement is concerned, just because words like beheading and mutilation were not put into official press release, does not mean, it did not happen.
Indian external affairs minister a.k.a India govt. has issued the statement on the mutilation himself and unlike Pakistan in India army works for the elected govt, rest assured both army and the govt are on the same page.

I wish you the same for you! Killing the Soldier is Okay! But Mutilating and Beheading is not okay!

Trust me it won't work... We don't need each other. Let us mine the borders and we do our corresponding works. India wants the status quo, Pakistan does not want that... So the onus is on Pakistani court... If they want to change things, they can invade India and achieve what they wanted... End of story!

Even in 1971, India treated 90,000 Pakistani soldiers nicely... Real soldiers fight, they don't mutilate and behead the enemy's body!

Our soldier was shot in the back, which is not okay either. And it seems like the news of your soldier being mutilated are false but if they are true and Pak soldiers are involved then its wrong and criminal and a very condemnedable act. PA should bring actions against them.

And for 1971, bro. Our soldiers were treated far from nicely. Lets just put it this way that they weren't able to serve in the army afterward and most developed one or another form of handicap. But that's past and we've forgave and forgotten.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom