What's new

TURKISH TAVERN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why there is no an "International Turkish Forum" site ?
Well buddy, Nutuk(from TRmilitary and WAFF) had a Greek-Turkish site, it wasn't very popular, quickly died away. TRmilitary had an English section but they screwed up the database last year, lots of very valuable information was lost. (still the best military forum I've ever seen and been a member of) Other than that, I don't know anyone who tried this.

Well buddy, Nutuk(from TRmilitary and WAFF) had a Greek-Turkish site, it wasn't very popular, quickly died away. TRmilitary had an English section but they screwed up the database last year, lots of very valuable information was lost. (still the best military forum I've ever seen and been a member of) Other than that, I don't know anyone who tried this.

Waff is awful, it's can't even be considered as a defence site.

I looked at TRmilitary, total post :15000..... and we did 8000 in just 2 months.

Why there is no an "International Turkish Forum" site ?

IMO this is because we don't have enough people who know english also interested in defence matters...

Another thing might be our defence forum owners can not rule their websites properly... Unjust, impatient and they don't respect other people's thoughts... I said 'might be' because i just joined trmilitary and it was awful for me... Yes there were so many experts there but i mentioned the reason... I left there... I don't know others but as i said 'might be'...

IMO this is because we don't have enough people who know english also interested in defence matters...

Do you think Pakistan have more people who knows English than ours. :o:

Another thing might be our defence forum owners can not rule their websites proparly... Unjust, impatient and they don't respect other people's thoughts... I said 'might be' because i just joined trmilitary and it was awful for me... Yes there were so many experts there but i mentioned the reason... I left there... I don't know others but as i said 'might be'...

In short bad management.

Why i'm asking you all this..... because i get a little annoyed with this sites management after the last incident. We were not asking for a unreasonable thing, just a Turkish mod for our Turkish section. We were not demanding the key of the site.

Also i believe a Turkish site would attract more users from Europe and ME countries.

guys can you show me software for making a maps with new borders ?

Do you think Pakistan have more people who knows English than ours. :o:

In short bad management.

Why i'm asking you all this..... because i get a little annoyed with this sites management after the last incident. We were not asking for a unreasonable thing, just a Turkish mod for our Turkish section. We were not demanding the key of the site.

Also i believe a Turkish site would attract more users from Europe and ME countries.

Yes sure people from Pakistan who know english is much more then us...

I think they behaved like that because suddenly all of us jumped on them... :) I think they felt like "WTF is going on ?" ... They were surprized i think... IMO nothing more than that...

And yes sure... If we have good managed defence website with enough Turkish members including many experts like Cabatli not only Europe and ME all world come to that website... Maybe we should also make 1st flight of T/F-X for this interest... Our country is center of the world... 8-)

İşin doğrusunu söylemek gerekirse, şöyle güzel bir site kurup, burdaki herkesi oraya taşırsak, o vakit o sitenin önü iyice açılır ve bura gibi bir yer oluşur.

Fakat burda bizim istikrarımız önemli olan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom