What's new

TURKISH TAVERN

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you see that troll make the greater iran as his avatar ? i wanna change my avatar to smaller iran ! and i need a softwer ! to make a map can you tell me name of the software if you know ! in my avatar im also going to change Persian gulf to Arabian gulf

Not worth it if you ask me, who cares.

However, it is against the rules of the forum I presume, so he should change his avatar. Better ask mods.

have you see that troll make the greater iran as his avatar ? i wanna change my avatar to smaller iran ! and i need a softwer ! to make a map can you tell me name of the software if you know ! in my avatar im also going to change Persian gulf to Arabian gulf
:rofl:
Yup, I have seen it. It made me sure that he is the Falon troll. You can use photoshop or even paint for this purpose. :lol:
you can also choose Guney Turkmenistan or Horasan flag if you want. ;) I mean these ones:
1381602_635581029823919_1468395157_n.jpg

It is from this page:
Güney Azərbaycan Milli Oyanış Hərəkatı (GAMOH) | Facebook
Just look how many like this page has. :lol:
Anyway, what ASQ-1918 said is also right.

@rmi5 can you understand Turkish when you read it?
Yes, With the help of google translate, ofc. :) Actually, I know some Turkish and search for the meaning of the parts that I don't know and finally figure out the meaning by myself. Sometimes when my close friends or family are around, I use their help as well.

:rofl:
Yup, I have seen it. It made me sure that he is the Falon troll. You can use photoshop or even paint for this purpose. :lol:
you can also choose Guney Turkmenistan or Horasan flag if you want. ;) I mean these ones:
1381602_635581029823919_1468395157_n.jpg

It is from this page:
Güney Azərbaycan Milli Oyanış Hərəkatı (GAMOH) | Facebook
Just look how many like this page has. :lol:
Anyway, what ASQ-1918 said is also right.
wow i didn't know we have such big organizations with flags :D btw my map was follow this rules :D

atabeg of turkmenistan ashgabat
atabeg of turan astarabat
atabeg of azerbijan baku
atabeg of Eldiguzids tabriz
atabeg of salgurids shiraz
atabeg of zangi kerkuk
atabeg of aleppo aleppo
atabeg of rum ankara
atabeg of northern cyprus Lefkoşa

and arabian gulf ! al hasani will be happy to hear it !

wow i didn't know we have such big organizations with flags :D btw my map was follow this rules :D

atabeg of turkmenistan ashgabat
atabeg of turan astarabat
atabeg of azerbijan baku
atabeg of Eldiguzids tabriz
atabeg of salgurids shiraz
atabeg of zangi kerkuk
atabeg of aleppo aleppo
atabeg of rum ankara
atabeg of northern cyprus Lefkoşa

and arabian gulf ! al hasani will be happy to hear it !
:lol:
Anyway, I prefer not to use a madman against the another one. it may get out of control. You need to chill for now, and choose a different flag in your avatar. We can talk about the rest on tomorrow or in private messages if you want ;)

:lol:
Anyway, I prefer not to use a madman against the another one. it may get out of control. You need to chill for now, and choose a different flag in your avatar. We can talk about the rest on tomorrow or in private messages if you want ;)
yea i should chill , i should forget him but the something that make me wonder is why mod have done nothing , forget it lets do our jobs as usual

yea i should chill , i should forget him but the something that make me wonder is why mod have done nothing , forget it lest do works as usual
The mod is always like that. He is pro mullah as well. I had problem with mullah lovers before, and he was unfair as well. :disagree:
Anyway, let's forget it and chill out. ;) Not really worth it ;)

İşin doğrusunu söylemek gerekirse, şöyle güzel bir site kurup, burdaki herkesi oraya taşırsak, o vakit o sitenin önü iyice açılır ve bura gibi bir yer oluşur.

Fakat burda bizim istikrarımız önemli olan.

Abi ben şu şekilde düşünüyorum.

Eğer herhangi bir ülkeyi baskın olarak öne çıkarmayan, aynı zamanda kar amacı gütmeyen. Odağında seviyeli tartışma olan ve düzgün moderate edilen bir sitemiz olursa bizi kimse tutamaz. O zaman elalemin sitesinde "Biz mod istiyoz" diye yakarmak zorunda kalmayız...

Neyse şimdi burda herşey düzeldi, böyle bir planımız olsunda bakarsın, belki ilerde gerçekleştirecek fırsatımız olur.

Abi ben şu şekilde düşünüyorum.

Eğer herhangi bir ülkeyi baskın olarak öne çıkarmayan, aynı zamanda kar amacı gütmeyen. Odağında seviyeli tartışma olan ve düzgün moderate edilen bir sitemiz olursa bizi kimse tutamaz. O zaman elalemin sitesinde "Biz mod istiyoz" diye yakarmak zorunda kalmayız...

Neyse şimdi burda herşey düzeldi, böyle bir planımız olsunda bakarsın, belki ilerde gerçekleştirecek fırsatımız olur.

Bana abi demeyin ya kendimi yaşlı hissediyorum :)

Gidişatı düşünürsek, sanki eninde sonunda böyle bir yola başvuracakmışız gibi geliyor. Özellikle kar mevzusuna gelirsek, hafife alınmaması gerekiyor. Bu sitenin sahibinin burayı kurarken aklından kar etmek bile geçmemişdir.
Fakat mal mülk insanoğlunun gözünü çok fena karartıyor.

Neyse dediğim gibi, dahaca zamanı değil. Fakat isteğim aklımdan geçen budur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom