What's new

TURKISH TAVERN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waff is awful, it's can't even be considered as a defence site.

I looked at TRmilitary, total post :15000..... and we did 8000 in just 2 months.
Well, half of that 8000 are troll posts sent by retards. TRmilitary is heavily moderated. Even I would be banned with the language I'm using in here on this site. And there are people like HDS and Orko, I wouldn't dare compare myself to those men, True experts from inside the industry.

It used to be quite awesome between 2008 and 2012 when I was active. And don't really know how it is now but if you wanna actually learn shit... I mean instead of trying to be a teacher for the disabled :D

you should sign up

Last edited:
Do you think Pakistan have more people who knows English than ours. :o:.

Yes...a lot...lot more ! :bunny:

English is our official language & the medium of instruction in all educational institutions for the past 65 years; baring those who are illiterate (and the illiteracy is there in quite a large number) most people can speak & understand English in varying degrees ! :D

List of countries by English-speaking population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Certainly having almost thrice your population doesn't hurt either ! :azn:

Welcome back ! :)

Hows the project coming along ?

Yes...a lot...lot more ! :bunny:

English is our official language & the medium of instruction in all educational institutions for the past 65 years; baring those who are illiterate (and the illiteracy is there in quite a large number) most people can speak & understand English in varying degrees ! :D

List of countries by English-speaking population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Certainly having almost thrice your population doesn't hurt either ! :azn:

Welcome back ! :)

Hows the project coming along ?

fork engli...

Urdu should be our medium of instruction instead ! :agree: With English after class 7 or 8 instead of the 'English-all-the-way' thing that we have right now ! :(
engli+urdu mediums have screwed the education system... uniformity....

@rmi5

Man dorost nafahmidam in chi mige, mishe tarjome koni. Be nazar k/sher miad vali.
Dude, I don't wanna post in that f***ing retard section again, so, I will use this thread instead of that Chill Thread.
Anyway, that moron is basically repeating the BS lies that mullahs tell about Bahaii faith.
The main problem of that backwards with Bahaii faith is that bahaiis have removed the role of mullah in their religion, and spreading Bahaiisim means less job opprtunites for mullahs. Rest of things are BS. Bahaiis have a more open minded view about women, and also education is almost mandatory in their religions. That's why mullahs tell their backward uneducated followers that Bahaiis are perverts since they consider more rights for women. What that mullah lover was saying was also k/sher as you were expecting. ;)

İşin doğrusunu söylemek gerekirse, şöyle güzel bir site kurup, burdaki herkesi oraya taşırsak, o vakit o sitenin önü iyice açılır ve bura gibi bir yer oluşur.

Fakat burda bizim istikrarımız önemli olan.

Sen benim web sitesi katılmak gerekir!!

Dude, I don't wanna post in that f***ing retard section again, so, I will use this thread instead of that Chill Thread.
Anyway, that moron is basically repeating the BS lies that mullahs tell about Bahaii faith.
The main problem of that backwards with Bahaii faith is that bahaiis have removed the role of mullah in their religion, and spreading Bahaiisim means less job opprtunites for mullahs. Rest of things are BS. Bahaiis have a more open minded view about women, and also education is almost mandatory in their religions. That's why mullahs tell their backward uneducated followers that Bahaiis are perverts since they consider more rights for women. What that mullah lover was saying was also k/sher as you were expecting. ;)
Yeah, it sounded like charand.

I don't know much about the faith, but what little I know is all positive. It's obvious from looking at their temples. It's full of energy and happiness.

I don't know much about the faith, but what little I know is all positive. It's obvious from looking at their temples. It's full of energy and happiness.

I personally never heard a single negative thing about Baha'is, the ones that I met were good people, just a little bit pain in the *** as they want to force-feed their bullshit to me, a Militant Atheist! But other than that, they're good and educated people, as a Jew, I could say that we and Bahai'is share many common beliefs.

huh ? o_O
chera akhe be khodemoon harf mizani dadash ? :undecided:
ba dishab ba oon dava kardam bahasham harf nemizanam be khetere oonam az bakhshe irani ha raftam alanam ignoresh kardam , in bashar yek shakhse por rooye ke nafaghad ghomiyaty ha roo tahghir mikone bale bahs bartari nezhadi va tahghire nezhadi roo matrah kard baghiye irani ha ham bi tafavot neshastan kare man to bakhshe irani ha tamom shod bro lotfan inja harf bezanim

ba dishab ba oon dava kardam bahasham harf nemizanam be khetere oonam az bakhshe irani ha raftam alanam ignoresh kardam , in bashar yek shakhse por rooye ke nafaghad ghomiyaty ha roo tahghir mikone bale bahs bartari nezhadi va tahghire nezhadi roo matrah kard baghiye irani ha ham bi tafavot neshastan kare man to bakhshe irani ha tamom shod bro lotfan inja harf bezanim
chera fadat sham , ghalat kard harf moft zad .

bahs nejadi harki matrah kard maa man tarafe !! Ghalat moft kard aslan !!

oon harf moft bezane to ke nabayad az bakhsh iran beri !!! mage iran male oone ? oon faghat yek nafar az 8000000 jamiyat irane !!

na man na oon namayandeye hich ki nistim , shoma ham aval irani hasti baad harchi dige!!! iran male mano shomast azizam !!!

pas shekar khordi rafti !! :D zood bash ye post bezar too chill thread bebinam chi gofte oon yaroo .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom