What's new

TURKISH TAVERN

Status
Not open for further replies.
They consider the region from Indus to Mediterranean Sea as their own fictional territory. So, basically, they consider every where in the west of Indus river in Pakistan as their own land. BTW, please do not feed that troll ;)

They ? When did you go from a Turk to an Iranian Nationalist back to a Turk ? :unsure:

in your dreams :lol: we have turkey in our side :P

Dude I was looking up stats about Turkmenistan - You've got a population of only 5 million ! :o:

For godsake go & make some babies ! :D

ok have a nice time.I will check your cms in iranian chill thread.bye

Hey, what's up with your avatar? We don't want to be part your 'greater Iran' fantasy-land, and neither do the Pashtun Afghan; and I bet the Turks or Arabs wouldn't be too happy with that map either :coffee:

I knew you were going to be a troll from the start.

Dude I was looking up stats about Turkmenistan - You've got a population of only 5 million ! :o:
hahahahah you should see turkmenistan when it's become independent 20 years ago it was only 1 million :D :lol: we become 5 time bigger

well uzbek did :D they were only 3 million , in 20 years they make it 30 million 10 time larger ! :woot:

Why is between 1/3rd to half of Pakistan as part of some, what appears to be, Greater Iran, in the map in your avatar ? :unsure:

That is not just a third or a half; the dude included every inch of Pakistan (minus the Occupied Kashmir territories) on it!

They ? When did you go from a Turk to an Iranian Nationalist back to a Turk ? :unsure:
I am not a racist, dude. They are racists and I cannot tolerate racists. BTW, I am an Iranian and a Turk ;)
Anyway, If you are referring to our previous discussion, my criticism about you was not from a nationalistic point of view. Actually, I felt that you were trying to be apologist regarding the border guards issue, which I did not expect it from you at all. Anyway, I think we can forget that discussion, if you agree. ;)

I am not a racist, dude. They are racists and I cannot tolerate racists. BTW, I am an Iranian and a Turk ;)
Anyway, If you are referring to our previous discussion, my criticism about you was not from a nationalistic point of view. Actually, I felt that you were trying to be apologist regarding the border guards issue, which I did not expect it from you at all. Anyway, I think we can forget that discussion, if you agree. ;)

Okay !

dame torka garm.shoma ha khodetun fosh dadin makhsusan un divune rmi5 ke goft in fars ro bayad birun bendazim.
vaghan moteasefam ke hamchin adamaye oghdeyiyi mesle in yaro tu internet vojud daran.man raftam

Why don't you speak English that we can understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom