What's new

TURKISH TAVERN

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Armstrong

Joking :D don't worry its everyday behaviour of Turkish girls, our guys are used to it :D

Aaaarghhhh ! :mad:

You have no idea what you did to me - I practically had a heart-attack & in anger I just threw my can of Pepsi along with the Burger I was eating across the room thinking of what I did to @Neptune ! :hitwall:

You owe me a Burger & some Pepsi ! :pissed:

You have no idea what you did to me - I practically had a heart-attack & in anger I just threw my can of Pepsi along with the Burger I was eating across the room thinking of what I did to @Neptune ! :hitwall:

Since its Pepsi I didn't felt bad :D

no problem with pepsi i love coca cola :D but WTF about burger !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o: how could you ? :lol:

nice joke @Targon you get'em :D

@ghara ghan

They don't wear tie because its western but they allow western products such as coke to country ? :D
well before revolution israil had a coca cola factory in mashad after revolution that take factory for themselves and sell it's cola , no Penni for Israel all money goes to their pocket :D

guys i was thinking about to change my avatar any suggestion ? :D

İf he turns out to be gaaastamonulu, İ will laugh out loud!
I dont know mate @Targon was talking about Kastamonu food with him in other thread.

Anyways, we have someone from Kastamonu on our place, he is also a little bit special like him. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom