What's new

TURKISH TAVERN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now talking about him I remembered ultimate troll boss Surenas, god he wasted countless hours of me, I know he was not gonna accept anything but I couldn't resist, there was also a guy called Suheil or something, he was saying he was Azeri but when you use the word "Turk" he was entering into rage mod, thinking somebody was trying to divide Iran. :D Ir.Tab was ignoring them.
actually they are persians who saying we are azeri or turks there is no why to see a person who insult him self !

Now talking about him I remembered ultimate troll boss Surenas, god he wasted countless hours of me, I know he was not gonna accept anything but I couldn't resist, there was also a guy called Suheil or something, he was saying he was Azeri but when you use the word "Turk" he was entering into rage mod, thinking somebody was trying to divide Iran. :D Ir.Tab was ignoring them.
That Surenas guy, ultimately got permanent ban. Although he was a political assylum, he was a fan of Ahmadinejad, as well. I have never seen such a stupid in my entire life. He was mentally ill. he chose a picture of Armenians and Ahmadinejad as his own avatar in his last days. :lol:

n0o0o0o0 :fie: :fie: :fie: :fie: :fie: they can come here and order water or cola :lol: btw than where WE can eats and drink ? :D
i hop you are not from AKP :P if so i ill come to turkish tea house and drink than say şerefine @Kaan :rofl:
IDK maybe we can see what everyone's opinion later. The thing is I dont think it would be a good idea to have two types of chit chat places. It might divide people.

BTW I dont know enough about Turkish Politics to pick sides.

I think an English chit chat thread but with toleration to occasionally using Turkish would be fine enough.

Just turn thread name to Turkish Tea House and make it sticky.

IDK maybe we can see what everyone's opinion later. The thing is I dont think it would be a good idea to have two types of chit chat places. It might divide people.

BTW I dont know enough about Turkish Politics to pick sides.
well since you wanna close this cuz some people drink Alcohol and AKP as a Islamist party im Suspicious :lol::lol:

btw kaan can you ban the people ? im expecting trolling from a iranian member on turkish cuisines and turkmenistan armed force can i count on you ? :-)

well since you wanna close this cuz some people drink Alcohol and AKP as a Islamist party im Suspicious :lol::lol:

btw kaan can you ban the people ? im expecting trolling from a iranian member on turkish cuisines and turkmenistan armed force can i count on you ? :-)
Im not gonna close this one down.

When I get the mod powers I will get started with defending this forum. :devil:

:rofl:
Yup, as I have told you before, If I decide to do a coup sometime, I would choose you as the leader of the coup. You have an amazing resume of doing coups. :lol:

Mate, i want to do a little correction. These coups became successful not because of me but because of my brothers. It's everyones combined efforts. Everyone raised their voice. :)

Mate, i want to do a little correction. These coups became successful not because of me but because of my brothers. It's everyones combined efforts. Everyone raised their voice. :)
Yes, Exactly. Although you have always the courage, and leadership skill to motivate everyone to join coups.:tup: None of it would be possible if Turkish members were not united, and you had not such a courage ;)

Im not gonna close this one down.

When I get the mod powers I will get started with defending this forum. :devil:

It is a good idea to merge these threads with each other.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom